GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, do not get the thread tags confused for the user names, it'll really freak you out........ (the pg bottom is so crowded oy oy oy)

I'm not totally convinced they were married on Oct 20, 2006. Just because it's posted on FB does not make it legally true. For instance, a lot of people list people as "family" on FB but they are not blood related. Someone may list their best friend as their "sister" etc... Maybe Oct 20, 2006 was when they first became a couple? This is pure speculation on my part. NL seems to be pretty "Alpha Female-ish" for lack of a better word. The berating of CL in public, the bravado over "never find the body"... Maybe this date in 2006 was when she staked her claim in CL, so to speak. Again, pure speculation!!!

Another note, Nancy Grace will be covering the case at the top of the hour. JVM had a caller who stated they were searching a pond behind the base. Interesting. I doubt she is that close.

That was Mr B on JVM

For those wondering what a potato gun looks like, they are shooting potatoes out of one in this clip from Buckwild on MTV. (You have to watch an ad first).

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/878360/buckwild-potato-gun-remix.jhtml

My sons have those and they can easily kill someone. We had a boy scout even with potato guns and had to shut it down when one of the shot potatoes pierced a barn wall. If you aren't paying attention when you shoot it, and hit someone, they could easily die.

I'm not totally convinced they were married on Oct 20, 2006. Just because it's posted on FB does not make it legally true. For instance, a lot of people list people as "family" on FB but they are not blood related. Someone may list their best friend as their "sister" etc... Maybe Oct 20, 2006 was when they first became a couple? This is pure speculation on my part. NL seems to be pretty "Alpha Female-ish" for lack of a better word. The berating of CL in public, the bravado over "never find the body"... Maybe this date in 2006 was when she staked her claim in CL, so to speak. Again, pure speculation!!!

Another note, Nancy Grace will be covering the case at the top of the hour. JVM had a caller who stated they were searching a pond behind the base. Interesting. I doubt she is that close.

Never believe anything in anyone's Facebook profile without proof. I know people who say they're married who aren't. I know people who lie about their age, their last name, their family members, their hometown, everything.

Her acct also says she started high school in 2013. Yep, I'm guessing there's a whole lot of misinformation going on.

Question:
On page 10 of 12 in the Original Document
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1225468/1765-001.pdf
It lists Night Service Request and Statutory Grounds with a paragraph in each,
then, it is BOLDED, and this is my question about who do you think is the complainant?

" And this complainant prays that a search warrant may be issued to search for the same, and that the same
may be brought before a magistrate and disposed according to law. "

I thought it was interesting that the document used the word "prays". IMOO.

I know when drafting legal docs, we use "Wherefore it is prayed" in our court documents, it is a saying lol best I can explain(like very respectfully to the Court) the complainant is the detective/Sheriff's office/LE Officer...

Just watched an ole favorite from 1967 in the heat of the night
Staring Rod Steiger n Sidney Poitier
We need Sidney for this case!!!!

I'd like to see Lt. Joe Kenda. I love that man! Well my, my, my.

I think it's interesting how many people post a short message, "What if..." This is the human capacity for abstract thinking, the ability to conceive of a literally infinite number of possibilities. It's important to note that although this is one of our strengths, it is also often a weakness, in that we come up with all kinds of absurd propositions. This is why skepticism and reason are so incredibly important. If we don't have a means to sort the good ideas from the bad ones, we can't make good decisions for ourselves and our loved ones, and we certainly won't catch the bad guys (and gals).

I saw the mom for a brief moment on JVM when she said something like "I think she was going to tell me (about the pregnancy) when I got here". I get the feeling Erin wasn't as close to mom as some originally thought. Maybe it's just me but it seemed off.

How about Harry Callahan? Dirty Harry would chew CL up and spit him out.

This thread is really moving. Hopefully, we will get an arrest this week and Erin's remains can be returned back to her family soon.

Never believe anything in anyone's Facebook profile without proof. I know people who say they're married who aren't. I know people who lie about their age, their last name, their family members, their hometown, everything.

Her acct also says she started high school in 2013. Yep, I'm guessing there's a whole lot of misinformation going on.

Might be high school sweethearts, the anniversary is when they started dating. The school thing, she just goofed the entry, is my guess.

Might be high school sweethearts, the anniversary is when they started dating. The school thing, she just goofed the entry, is my guess.

Looking at her photos it said she removed like 130 photos last month. Not sure of true but whAt it said..

Sorry there were 156 photos in the album and it says:

Mobile Uploads
Updated about a month ago

Where did you see that meemaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors