GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin's family released this statement: "Our family has decided to not speak with the media at this time to ensure we don't interfere with the investigation or the search for Erin. We believe that the detectives are working diligently to bring to light the truth about what has happened to Erin and we understand that part of this process means that we won't have all of the information the detectives have. We are still asking for anyone with information regarding Erin's disappearance to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department."

http://www.kesq.com/news/former-marine-arrested-for-having-destructive-device/27078462

I wonder what she was going to tell mom. If she was hoping and even celebrating with CL, did she plan to confide in mom? I doubt I would be able to move from a chair if I was in that position. I have run the scenarios over in my head. Since I don't think CL planned to move off and have a new family with Erin, I can't imagine what Erin thought was in her future! If she was excited about this, I can't even imagine that! I would know I was going to be hurting people and I would have to tell my husband and family the truth. She is young, and maybe her thoughts were much different. She should be alive to figure that out and move on with her life.

Maybe she knew CL would not leave his wife & child but this baby would be their "little secret" or something to that extent. A little piece of him that she would have forever. Since she told JC she was pregnant it makes me think she intended to raise this child as theirs together but that's JMO.

Just goes to show ya where I spend waaaaay too much time:blushing:

LOL I get it has it's place and I respect that. I'm just not savvy enough to get it. I did rejoin with a dummy account just to be able to read crime connected FB. I thought I had covered all privacy. Still got friend requests. Grrrrr.

Maybe she knew CL would not leave his wife & child but this baby would be their "little secret" or something to that extent. A little piece of him that she would have forever. Since she told JC she was pregnant it makes me think she intended to raise this child as theirs together but that's JMO.

Problem with that is JC is very fair. Blonde, light skinned, and CL has really dark hair and skin. I believe the jig was going to be up as soon as people laid eyes on that baby, unless by luck it really did turn out to be JC's.

Another note, Nancy Grace will be covering the case at the top of the hour. JVM had a caller who stated they were searching a pond behind the base. Interesting. I doubt she is that close.

snipped by me. Maybe looking for that missing .40 cal

Mel

Some folks have eluded to Erin not being close to her Mom as she didn't share the affair with her. Not challenging just saying. We all look for approvable from our Parents. I think the last person she would tell would be her Mother. Unless there was a future plan. Sad. Sometimes really good people do a bad thing. Speaking to Erin and the affair. IMO

does Chris not have a FB acc't? has anyone found any social media acc'ts for him yet?

does Chris not have a FB acc't? has anyone found any social media acc'ts for him yet?
He had one, but I can't find it now. I looked at it a few days ago.

we have 71 guests visiting Erin's thread. Please join us; I am sure you have some great insight to add in finding Erin.

Statement Corwin Family

We have full faith in the investigation and believe that resolution for our family as well as for the public will be reached soon.

Problem with that is JC is very fair. Blonde, light skinned, and CL has really dark hair and skin. I believe the jig was going to be up as soon as people laid eyes on that baby, unless by luck it really did turn out to be JC's.

DNA is a funny thing.. My maternal grandfather was half Cherokee Indian, he had 6 children, 16 grandchildren, 31 great grandchildren.. mostly blondes, mostly green or blue eyed, all fair skinned except for myself and one of my daughters.. we are blessed with Native American hair, eyes and skin color and proud of it !

How about Harry Callahan? Dirty Harry would chew CL up and spit him out.

This thread is really moving. Hopefully, we will get an arrest this week and Erin's remains can be returned back to her family soon.

I don't know, Poirot can be pretty cutthroat too. Maybe some Kojak, huh? Ooh ooh, Ironside. I wonder what happened to those remains near San Diego, from last night or whatever??

BBM

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FlamingoLady

Another note, Nancy Grace will be covering the case at the top of the hour. JVM had a caller who stated they were searching a pond behind the base. Interesting. I doubt she is that close.

I think it was in one of those affidavits they mentioned; tracks behind the base which matched the jeep. Anyone else see this, having trouble locating.

Been looking at the news in Alaska, nothing has hit the press up there so far. ADN provided really good coverage of the Samantha Koenig (poor sweet Sam) case, and my gosh the locals up there really got into commenting. So keep an out eye folks, maybe a story will pop up soon.

http://www.adn.com/

I think it was in one of those affidavits they mentioned; tracks behind the base which matched the jeep. Anyone else see this, having trouble locating.

I don't find anything in the affidavit about the tracks being behind the base. I know that the location is close the back gate of the base. I think that was in a couple of the news reports. This is what the affidavit says about the tire tracks.

0n 063014, Erin's vehicle was located abandoned off of Ranch Road and Valle Vista Drive in 29 Palms. This area is only a couple minutes drive time from the residence of Erin and Lee. The scene where the vehicle was located was processed for evidence. A single set of shoe tracks were found to lead from the driver door of Erin's vehicle and then disappear next to a set of vehicle tracks.

On 070114, a search warrant was served at the residence of Erin and Lee looking for firearms, clothing belonging to Erin, Erin's cellular phone, communication between Erin and Lee (whether written or electronic). In the carport by Lee's residence was a Jeep Cherokee found to belong to Lee. The tires on this vehicle were consistent with the tire tracks located by Erin's vehicle. They were found to have a similar tire width, tread pattern and wheelbase. Lee's cellular phone was recovered but Erin's cellular phone was not located. The .22 caliber rifle described by Lee's wife was also not located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx