GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[modsnip] Another random thought....maybe CL was "ordered" by NL to take care of this, and, in a last ditch effort to not have to go through with it, he asked the neighbors to go hunting, too. Lastly, NL's statement that the body wouldn't be found makes me think they may have run her through a chipper shredder on the ranch. I believe he shot her in the back like a coward. I can't believe these animals were allowed to go to Alaska!

[modsnip]

So Erin made it through the day 062814 [modsnip]?

Any details would be helpful to satisfy my curiosity, thanks.

I'm usually just a lurker but this case has me too intrigued.

I don't think she was killed in a vehicle - too messy and too much to try and cover up. With him saying he was going "hunting" I'll bet when he's finally cornered he's going to be saying it was a hunting "accident". I thought she was a moose, elephant, turtle or whatever the he** he was hunting for. Ugh! I am so livid pissed right now I can't think straight!

Has this been asked? (probably) What if the red car is gone too? Is the search for Erin and/or the red car?

Beasley, red car, one set of prints,

In Beasley's interviews with JVM he states...

BEASLEY: Yeah, the way that - the way the blue car was facing, I was driving in that direction. You know, again, the red car was right behind -
that with the trunk of the vehicle pointing like down towards into town, you know, southbound, I think it was. But yeah, I mean like I said, he
pulled around
, and waited for her to get in the car. She got in the car and then they did their thing. I didn`t see them pull into the road.

BEASLEY: No. Not at all. Nothing suspicious like that at all. Like I said, she looked like she had something in her hand -- nothing like an
overnight bag or - like that
. She willingly got into the vehicle. And the car was - still in drive whoever was in the red car.

There are reports the police wanted verification from the Water Dept man if he pulled straight by Erin's car or if he made a u-turn. Earlier reports of police mentioning two sets of tracks. In the affadavit , they mention a single set of footprints and the tire tracks .

1) Beasley stating " the car pulled around " wouldn't pulling around make tracks similar to tracks from making a U-turn ?

2) I don't believe the police would need to mention if there were other tire tracks in the area..wouldn't they only need to mention enough to offer probably
cause for getting a search warrant ?

3) We do not know if the police have other witnesses regarding Erin's car

4) I may have missed it, but I did not see any mention of the woman having car keys

Another thing that concerns me is that NL said that CL was worried that he did not have an alibi for 6/29. Either CL was busy doing something to Erin's body that was time consuming, or he took Erin's body somewhere farther away or both. If either of these two is correct, where did NL and CL have Erin's body from 6/28 to 6/29 and where is it now?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1225468-1765-001.html

LOL - thanks goes to the mod team that has been keeping you all in line :)

Imamaze, Nursebeeme, Coldpizza and Fran (and any others I might have missed).

:yourock:

Salem

Thanks to all the mods for providing a decent and respectful spot on the internet that reassures me there are good people who can discuss topics with thought and intellect. :)

The idea of having trysts in barns must be where the saying "a roll in the hay" comes from.

(the "jiggy" part I thought was for the dance floor - lol!) :razz:
Think it's called the Horizontal Mambo!

This maybe a stupid question but how long do footprints or tire tracks last in the desert ? Would Wind Speeds of 10 mph (WNW) Max Wind Speed 18 mph
Max Gust Speed 26 mph alter any prints ? How difficult would it be to erase imprints in the desert sand ?

I ask because I live on the East Coast..just checked my mail and there is a sandy area in front of the mailbox. I was reminded that in the mornings I cannot see the tire tracks of the mail delivery car from the previous day when the weather is dry and dew point is low . Maybe the vibration of cars on the road makes the sand settle ?

WOW! Just caught up on this, quite a turnaround in the last 24 hours, I'm on the edge of my seat reading all of this.

It looks like a lot of the rumors have been clarified and laid out for all to see.

This is blowing my mind.

I suspect when (hopefully) they find Erin, they will find the missing gun and her cell phone alongside of her.

I am not hopeful that she will be found nor the weapon he used. He just had so much time that day to take Erin's body anywhere even miles from where they keep searching. He probably took her cell phone and dispose of it somewhere else and not close to her body. Its a horrible thought I know but he could have dismembered her and spread her remains out in different areas. NL seems very confident they will never find Erin's body.

As I read NLs statements though she seems to rule the roost and is the dominating one of the two. IMO. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she was the mastermind behind all of this and she knew he was just dumb enough to do it.

I just can't fathom why they would do something like this. I weep for the sane side of humanity. We have a lot of utterly stupid, narcissistic cro-magnon to contend with.

I think it was by accident. The other search warrants were missing a couple of pages, which I assumed were the probable cause statements. It is standard to seal those from the public.

I would just like to say THANK YOU to whoever screwed up and accidentally released those documents. :happydance:

Depending on IM's level of involvement, and I think she's most definitely involved even if only knowledge after the fact, I wonder if she'll get immunity in exchange for her testimony?

I sadly believe he did dismember her and possibly "fed" her to some animal at the ranch....a horrible thought, indeed, and there is a special place in Hell for such a monster. I don't believe she ever saw it coming, so hopefully she didn't suffer. I think he told her to close her eyes, that he had a surprise for her.

I don't know what to make of MB's sighting of the red car, but I believe MB saw what he said he saw. Could there be someone else involved in this?

Depending on IM's level of involvement, and I think she's most definitely involved even if only knowledge after the fact, I wonder if she'll get immunity in exchange for her testimony?

Since she didn't appear to have any true direct knowledge except for innuendo, and she willingly provided that info to LE, I can't imagine charging her with anything.

I hope LE has searched that whole horse ranch! If they haven't they better!

I just can't fathom why they would do something like this. I weep for the sane side of humanity. We have a lot of utterly stupid, narcissistic cro-magnon to contend with.

Hey, let's not unfairly target the Cro-Magnons! :giggle:

They were, after all, the same species as you and me, and as such, the vast majority of them were likely capable of compassion and empathy. CL and NL seem sub-Cro-Magnon in this regard. (sub-Chimp too -- perhaps more reptile than ape, given their apparent lack of humanity) :Banana2:

I'm still catching up, so forgive me if I'm repeating.

People keep talking about Erin's phone being turned off. Is it possible that she simply put it in airplane mode so her day wouldn't be disturbed? Would that look the same to towers and such? I know plenty of people who NEVER turn their phone off but will put it in airplane mode when they want some privacy.

Also, on color-blindness, there are some people who are what I call "Crayola 8" Basically, they are fine with the standard 8 pack of crayons, or even 16 pack but beyond that, they can't really describe colors. So anything reddish is red and anything brownish is brown so maroon and other reddish-brown colors become a crap shoot when people try and describe them. They are perfectly functional in all normal life situations, but are not destined to become painters or graphic designers.

I sadly believe he did dismember her and possibly "fed" her to some animal at the ranch....a horrible thought, indeed, and there is a special place in Hell for such a monster. I don't believe she ever saw it coming, so hopefully she didn't suffer. I think he told her to close her eyes, that he had a surprise for her.
It just sounds like there were way too many people at the ranch for this to be remotely feasible. Plus I don't know what other animals were at the ranch, but horses aren't going to consume raw human flesh. Overall, this would be a much worse plan than just leaving her in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89