GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking at the news in Alaska, nothing has hit the press up there so far. ADN provided really good coverage of the Samantha Koenig (poor sweet Sam) case, and my gosh the locals up there really got into commenting. So keep an out eye folks, maybe a story will pop up soon.

http://www.adn.com/

I actually e mailed the most recent presser to the editor so maybe that will move it along a little bit faster. You're welcome Mr. and Mrs. Lee :)

I don't find anything in the affidavit about the tracks being behind the base. I know that the location is close the back gate of the base. I think that was in a couple of the news reports. This is what the affidavit says about the tire tracks.
Emom's affidavit also reveals that investigators searched Lee's home, an apartment on the Marine base, for firearms but found none. Deputies did find 10 spent .40-caliber bullet casings in Lee's Jeep. Tire tracks found behind the Twentynine Palms Marine base link the Jeep to Corwin's car.
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news.../erin-corwin-christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/

My bad, they were referring to the location Erin's car was found, not another separate location.

I don't know, Poirot can be pretty cutthroat too. Maybe some Kojak, huh? Ooh ooh, Ironside. I wonder what happened to those remains near San Diego, from last night or whatever??

BBM

Or what about the remains found within a house or trailer fire?

http://www.whiterockhorserescueca.org/2013/09/the-wrr-bunkhouse-is-available-for-rent.html#more

This is the house I believe is referred to as 788 Geronimo Trail, it's a rental house on the ranch.

On the PCA both the uhaul and green honda were parked in front of this house.

The search warrants were for both 733 IM's property and 788 the rental. Nothing was taken from 733.

LE took the ford truck, uhaul truck with controls and the green honda.

NO mention of the CL's n NL's Jeep, so I assume LE still has it, I would think if it had been returned it would have been searched again since it would have been driven, hope I am making sense. It was seized in search warrant dated June 30th executed after midnite July 1st. hmm I wonder if they got it back before they left for Alaska on the Wed the 16th or any of their belongings???

So LE searched CL and NL's apt. early hrs of Jul 1st (warrant signed June 30th) then searched all their belongings again on July 4th after they moved to ranch.

Sorry I am double speaking, just trying to make some dang sense of all of this.

Okay everyone! Forgive my bad 1st time post in any forum but... I must speak out here:) Google earth the path from jasmine to the appx intersection reported by MB @ Valle Vista and Ranch Rd where the vehicle(s) were supposedly spotted. Follow it from the town home/s where EC and CL resided. Do you see any gates or official egress from the immediate property? Looks to me that they could pull out of their driveway and on back-dirt road and out of the base without a checkpoint in no time...regardless of having 4x4 or not. Therefore, easily unseen and non-existent video footage from the gates. If I'm seeing what looks to be...IMHO

Welcome, Somethingsmellshere! (And boy does it with this case!!)

:welcome::wagon::welcome:

If you're referring to the Condor Entrance/Exit, it's gated and cameras are there. If not, is it east or west of Condor? (I'm a little lost on what you're talking about.)

Okay everyone! Forgive my bad 1st time post in any forum but... I must speak out here:) Google earth the path from jasmine to the appx intersection reported by MB @ Valle Vista and Ranch Rd where the vehicle(s) were supposedly spotted. Follow it from the town home/s where EC and CL resided. Do you see any gates or official egress from the immediate property? Looks to me that they could pull out of their driveway and on back-dirt road and out of the base without a checkpoint in no time...regardless of having 4x4 or not. Therefore, easily unseen and non-existent video footage from the gates. If I'm seeing what looks to be...IMHO

If you're referring to the Condor Entrance/Exit, it's gated and cameras are there. If not, is it east or west of Condor? (I'm a little lost on what you're talking about.)

If you look at the locale of the 6000 block on Jasmine, you can see paths from the property that start in soft roads and end in in hard dirt roads out to Valle Vista (South toward JT)... Appears to me that anyone within the immediate confines could exit that way. Without citing from lack of research time, I recall LE took the match for the jeep prints from back of their residence to match the prints found at the vehicle location.

also from the article.....

The heavily decorated rifleman was honorably discharged.

BBM

http://www.kesq.com/news/former-marine-arrested-for-having-destructive-device/27078462

I have a really sick feeling........didn't he say he was going "hunting" on that Saturday?? Makes me sick to think about "who" he was tracking and hunting down...

Erin's family/friends are in my thoughts tonight.........

All Marine's are Riflemen. It doesn't mean he earned his rewards for that. Which reminds me to ask...Do we know what CL's military occupation was?

I am just trying to put a lot of speculation as to 'why is this?, where is that video footage everyone is searching for?' in a place where we may never get it because It Doesn't Exist! The arrest post for CL in AK got me fired up. Not true but certainly cannot be too far way from being so...God willing.

The entire base is surrounded by barbed wire fencing.

The green Honda Civic plate comes back to IM. The cream colored Ford F250 was IM's, according to the warrant. The U-haul was likely a rental, but was seized in the search and listed in the warrant receipt and inventory as "Uhaul truck w/contents." The Jeep was seized as well and "processed for evidence" where they found the .40 caliber shells.

Mr and Mrs Lee don't have any vehicles left, do they? (Oh, maybe a red car someplace).

Btw, thanks NC for the warm welcome. I really am sad to be here but wish the best for this family, no matter the outcome. I believe they have come to terms already that their girl will unlikely return in life form and this is so unfortunate...May God's peace and strength be showered upon these people and bring justice for them!

The entire base is surrounded by barbed wire fencing.[/QUOTE

Okay, but is it possible to get vehicles in/out under the wire? I'm confused because of the prominent trails/roads I see imaged from out the back door---Although I've never landed foot there and certainly not going to dispute someone who has.

Yo Nora, where'd you go? Looking for answers to the dirt crossroad where the blue Toyota was found and/or seen by Beasley since you drove that and parked there in one of the videos you so kindly provided. Curious how that dirt very close to the intersection looks if you keyed on it all with your camera. Lots of indistinct tracks like maybe a well-used turnaround point?

Am interested in how it might have looked there compared to say 100-150 further north from the intersection where the Beasley Bunch says they last saw it, where I would perhaps expect there to not be much for tire tracks and footprints off the side of the road.

I'm formulating a 3-car shuffle scenario to explain the footprints and how they could still fit with eyewitness account for time and location(s).

ETA: Nora Charles videos.
http://s275.photobucket.com/user/Gr...en near where her car was found?sort=6&page=1

I saw the mom for a brief moment on JVM when she said something like "I think she was going to tell me (about the pregnancy) when I got here". I get the feeling Erin wasn't as close to mom as some originally thought. Maybe it's just me but it seemed off.

My 22 yr old daughter and I are very close. We talk on the phone once or twice a day. She lives an hour away and I see her quite often.

However, if she had something very disappointing to tell me, something that would be a big let down, she would probably delay it as long as possible.

If she were pregnant, and it wasn't her boyfriends, but was from an affair with a married man, she would probably wait and tell me in person. And she would not be in a hurry to tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member