GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling, and that's all it is, that the un-named neighbor was 1 of multiple others that shared the affair info. I wouldn't be surprised if JC told LE about the affair as well. According to what I've read in the past, he was well aware of the relationship. If JC was the ONLY one telling LE about the affair that would not be enough ie: trying to set someone (CL) up or just sounding like a paranoid spouse. My point is that I doubt LE just ripped apart the house on one un-named person's tidbit of info. Heck, doesn't even seem like they ripped anything apart now that we've learned they didn't even search the garage. Sheesh.....I agree that the witness in TN will be a huge part of this case.

Yep. I am guessing LE asked around the apartment complex about Erin. Some may have said they thought or knew she was having an affair with CL. CL denies it. Someone in TN also shares same info and adds CL was who she was to met. Strike 1-CL lied in first statement to LE. Strike 2-CL may have been last person to see her. Strike 3-it's said CL doesn't have provable alibi for day EC went missing.

I'm trying to come up with a plausible alternative to someone else other than Lee(s) being involved, it's possible, but to me, CL actions are just suspicious.

I think LE is awaiting phone records. I wonder if CL or both will be arrested when Sept court date comes around. Cooling their heels in jail while awaiting trial not getting to see their child could have an affect on them.

LadyL, that is a banned site. Better erase it before the mods do. lol

But you can speak of it and tell us how to find it. Just cannot link it

LadyL, that is a banned site. Better erase it before the mods do. lol

But you can speak of it and tell us how to find it. Just cannot link it

Oh goodness it is not allowing me to delete it. I did not know yikes!

Oh goodness it is not allowing me to delete it. I did not know yikes!

Phew!!! I figured it out! sorry I did not know. I was answering a comment in regards to how many people really do just willingly disappear. Sorry.

I had a post that needed to be edited or deleted & there was no way to do it. After a little panic, I waited for one of the mods. Sure enough, they edited it for me. :blushing:

I don't know about this. Based solely on what we know as confirmed by LE I wouldn't be able to say, beyond a reasonable doubt, that CL & NL are responsible for murdering EC. I hope that LE has more than what we know however, if we take them on their word, they have zero evidence that a crime has been committed. Unless LE has something up their sleeve, I don't see CL or NL saying a word. If they are responsible for her disappearance I think they feel like they got away with it and are going about their lives up in Alaska (or wherever they are.) Without a body, I don't think either will talk. LE really needs to find Erin and then they will have leverage as neither could be certain of what evidence was found with/on her. I feel the same about the Heather Elvis case. As long as no body is found, I don's see TM or SM saying a word, unfortunately. MOO.

I'm sure the Lees are reading things being released by LE. Maybe LE knows it too, and just maybe they are messing with their heads. I hope so. I also doubt Megli was SO misunderstood in her statement. If so, that is so far from what she said, that it makes no sense. I would think LE would be taking notes as she spoke. So did the officer(s) leave, and then sit and twist ALL her words???

I don't think IM is scared of NL and CL. I think IM is trying to figure out what's best for herself. IMO, she doesn't want CL to be in any trouble, but she doesn't want problems for herself either. I think IM is telling the truth to LE so she won't be in trouble, but she's spinning a different story for the media so she isn't seen as a snitch. That's what I think is going on with IM.

Phew!!! I figured it out! sorry I did not know. I was answering a comment in regards to how many people really do just willingly disappear. Sorry.

No problem. I just wanted to give you a heads up. They would have just edited it for you, it was not a big deal.

I did find the site you mentioned. Very interesting. I do believe that many many people do just run away voluntarily. But I don't believe that Erin is one of them.

MOST missing people are not crime victims, Imo. But in this case, what we have learned from police documents shows a high likelihood, Imo, that Erin is a crime victim. Of course no one wants that to be true. But for me, the idea of Erin hiding out is ludicrous. Jmo

No problem. I just wanted to give you a heads up. They would have just edited it for you, it was not a big deal.

I did find the site you mentioned. Very interesting. I do believe that many many people do just run away voluntarily. But I don't believe that Erin is one of them.
And you may be 100% correct but did you read all the cornucopia of reasons people gave for just up and disappearing. Some are reasonable explanations others I feel are selfish and I am sure are causing their families great pain and grief with worrying and wondering. Very sad that is for sure. BUT on the flip side of this I am ecstatic I found that site this way I can dig around and see if any of those post match any missing person backgrounds. It gives insight into how a person whom goes off the grid thinks and or their frame of mind.

I'd love to know what "similar mysteries" Nichole is referring to. Did she follow the Samantha Koenig case, it happened in her hometown of Anchorage. The statement at a minimum shows she has an awareness of cases where a murder occurs, and no body is found.

If that is what was indeed said that is a very good point if what the witness provided to LE ...NL's statement "Verbatim" maybe it is time to start researching other cases within her own hometown surroundings solved and unsolved just out of curiosity to compare.

The 1st link has been taken down and is stating 404 error. The second one is working.

I had some trouble loading that page, too, until I noticed there is a extra "l" at the end. If you delete that, it will load fine.

I had some trouble loading that page, too, until I noticed there is a extra "l" at the end. If you delete that, it will load fine.

It pretty much covers the same information that has been out here. Here is a twist maybe EC and CL did meet and NL was lurking and maybe NL took care of business by herself as revenge knowing that LE when the story came out would be looking right at CL? Pure speculation here but maybe possible. That CL was with her and he left her alive and fine but NL came behind and took matters into her own hands? The ultimate payback, take EC out and make CL suffer for the rest of his life? And OR who is to say that NL was so filled with rage with the affair between CL and EC that she did not involve another person to do the dirty work for her? Same results EC gone and CL as the main suspect. Just all pure speculation here.

I think I'm getting a feel for IM. I think she's just flat out scared and it's caused her to make some poor decisions so far. IMO, she's caught between a rock and a hard place trying to decide what's better, having suspected murderers pissed off at you, or LE pissed off at you. She's making the wrong decision by calling LE liars and pissing them off.

If the Lee's have in fact moved to Alaska the chances of her ever seeing them again, outside of a courtroom, are relatively slim. At this point she needs to save face, not to mention her own butt. You can bet if the situation were reversed they would throw her under the bus in a hot second. At least NL would, and since she seems to wear the pants in the family CL most likely would as well.

Save your own butt IM and tell law enforcement EVERYTHING! It's the right thing to do and just think of the positive publicity (and donations) the horse rescue will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0