GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I think I just struck good. I too believe she is two hours away. I saw someone a few posts back asking again about hunting in JTNP so I decided to search. Type in Google search "can you hunt in Joshua tree national park". A few links down is a yahoo quesgionging asking the same question from 2010. Go read the lady's answer. First thing she says is the Mojave national preserve. Then I mapped it with 20. Boom, two hours away! I also think she is in a mine so then I searched "Mojave national preserve mines" and I got the death valley mine! I had already looked at death valley when whomever posted that awesome research the other day as this one really stood out to me as it said it was 1200 feet deep! I think I'm onto something seriously. Can you call the tip line and say I think you need to search here?

Here is a link to WeTip where you can submit a tip on line. http://wetip.com/submit-anonymous-tip-2/

Every time I try to read one of your replies I end up just staring at your mesmerizing green llama avatar guy :)

This is in response to shoving someone down a mine (neat clean nothing to cleanup) If Erin was shoved off a cliff it would be neat clean and nothing to clean up. Also it would appear to be an accident ( if we did not know she was meeting CL)

One article I read said there is extensive surveillance at the entrance of JT park, but they were not releasing that info. Does anyone know if this info has ever been released?. That would tell if Erin and Lee went to that park that day.

Here is a video of Erin's family speaking out on the day before her 20th birthday :sad:
Not 100%, but I'm pretty sure it is JC's sister that is speaking.

http://www.kesq.com/news/erin-corwins-family-prepares-for-week-three-of-search/26954902

And she states....We have been putting off when we need to decide when is it time to go home and starting practicing what normal is without Erin. I hate to say it there will never been such a thing as NORMAL in their lives until they receive answers.

Thank you for the link, map and encouragement! I am going to submit the thought process. I don't think they have put too much into the two hour info but I believe the whole jtnp was likely a plot to delay or hope they didn't look in the right place buying time for more decay.

If there is a link, I'm not aware of it. It seems as though the statement was nothing more than rumor. However, I could be wrong and definitely wouldn't mind having a link proving otherwise.

I apologize but I am catching up from the middle. Who is MB? Thanks.

Mods, can we get a new thread sometime soon? (Am I supposed to "report a post" to get mod attention and facilitate a new thread?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916