GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not relevant, but I just read (somewhere online) that a man was found near Palm Springs who had been missing for 3 or 4 days. He had a red car. Granted he went missing a month after Erin's disappearance, but, hey......red car, same basic area.

This is in response to shoving someone down a mine (neat clean nothing to cleanup) If Erin was shoved off a cliff it would be neat clean and nothing to clean up. Also it would appear to be an accident ( if we did not know she was meeting CL)

In regards to MB's sister having witnessed EC's car at the same location on a separate occasion, I, too, was confused when I first heard him describe it in the interview. It sounded to me, at first, as though his sister had witnessed the car there on another day not related to EC's disappearance. Once I listened to it again I realized that he more than likely meant that she saw the car on a different day in that same weekend time period. Here is my post from thread 4, page 21:

In the below linked interview at 4:48 in, this is what I hear:

JV-M: Now I understand that your sister also saw the similar thing? Were you with your sister? She saw it all, too?
MB: No, no. no. I wasn't with her at all. She had seen it on a different occasion. We live in on the same road. She was coming home from work one morning at the same time and noticed the vehicle, too. We can't help not....but we ain't like...oh there is a vehicle broke down.

I suppose he probably meant that his sister saw her car (in the location it was moved to) on either the Sunday or Monday after he saw it. I think the "different occasion" is what threw me.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/1...11#videoplayer

If CL was planning to do something to Erin, as they planned their meeting, he might have told her, "Tell your husband you are going to Joshua Tree park to scout locations to take your mom." If so, he probably actually headed with her to someplace totally different, knowing the police would be looking for her at Joshua Tree for days or weeks. He might have even somehow driven them through there for camera's sake. But, his end plan could very well have been somewhere totally different.

If EC told her husband she was going to JT why not actually go there in lieu of meeting up with CL and driving with him? If she did in fact drive herself to JT why would one of the Lees move the car rather than leave it in the JT parking lot? These are the things that make me so frustrated and confused. Ugh!

I would think that if EC was having an affair, she is NOT going to tell her husband where she is really going. She is she going to avoid getting caught. Chris of course had no idea where EC told JC she was going that morning...and he places himself at the very same place for that day. Oh the irony of it all!

In regards to MB's sister having witnessed EC's car at the same location on a separate occasion, I, too, was confused when I first heard him describe it in the interview. It sounded to me, at first, as though his sister had witnessed the car there on another day not related to EC's disappearance. Once I listened to it again I realized that he more than likely meant that she saw the car on a different day in that same weekend time period. Here is my post from thread 4, page 21:

In the below linked interview at 4:48 in, this is what I hear:

JV-M: Now I understand that your sister also saw the similar thing? Were you with your sister? She saw it all, too?
MB: No, no. no. I wasn't with her at all. She had seen it on a different occasion. We live in on the same road. She was coming home from work one morning at the same time and noticed the vehicle, too. We can't help not....but we ain't like...oh there is a vehicle broke down.

I suppose he probably meant that his sister saw her car (in the location it was moved to) on either the Sunday or Monday after he saw it. I think the "different occasion" is what threw me.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/1...11#videoplayer

That link is not working for me. Anyone else having trouble with it? It says page not available :tantrum:

Has anyone been able to dig into CLs background/past? That name is so popular I can't even narrow down the open records reports with the same name!

If CL was planning to do something to Erin, as they planned their meeting, he might have told her, "Tell your husband you are going to Joshua Tree park to scout locations to take your mom." If so, he probably actually headed with her to someplace totally different, knowing the police would be looking for her at Joshua Tree for days or weeks. He might have even somehow driven them through there for camera's sake. But, his end plan could very well have been somewhere totally different.
I don't think she's in JTNP. I think the text to the friend in Tennessee says it all...she's 2 hours away. I think CL told EC he was taking her 2 hours away and EC told JC she was going to JTNP. If I'm having an affair, I'm surely not going to give my husband the real location of where I'm going to be. I don't think CL knew that EC would text her friend and tell her.

Good morning, I think I just struck good. I too believe she is two hours away. I saw someone a few posts back asking again about hunting in JTNP so I decided to search. Type in Google search "can you hunt in Joshua tree national park". A few links down is a yahoo quesgionging asking the same question from 2010. Go read the lady's answer. First thing she says is the Mojave national preserve. Then I mapped it with 20. Boom, two hours away! I also think she is in a mine so then I searched "Mojave national preserve mines" and I got the death valley mine! I had already looked at death valley when whomever posted that awesome research the other day as this one really stood out to me as it said it was 1200 feet deep! I think I'm onto something seriously. Can you call the tip line and say I think you need to search here?

Has anyone been able to dig into CLs background/past? That name is so popular I can't even narrow down the open records reports with the same name!

I think I know a female relative but am not sure if she is his mom or aunt and we can't sleuth family members here so.... 77DH7, haven't you been sleuthing CL?

Good morning, I think I just struck good. I too believe she is two hours away. I saw someone a few posts back asking again about hunting in JTNP so I decided to search. Type in Google search "can you hunt in Joshua tree national park". A few links down is a yahoo quesgionging asking the same question from 2010. Go read the lady's answer. First thing she says is the Mojave national preserve. Then I mapped it with 20. Boom, two hours away! I also think she is in a mine so then I searched "Mojave national preserve mines" and I got the death valley mine! I had already looked at death valley when whomever posted that awesome research the other day as this one really stood out to me as it said it was 1200 feet deep! I think I'm onto something seriously. Can you call the tip line and say I think you need to search here?

WOW ~ great find roadrun!!
I don't know anything about the tip line in California. Do you live near ? Maybe you could email the LE there, or heck, even call! I think your on to something girl!!!! Unfortunately, there are not many members viewing this post today. But we will keep bumping it up to get a better response.
I see you are new, (WELCOME) If you go down to the bottom of the page right under
< previous thread and next thread > you can see who and how many people are viewing this thread. Just in case you didn't know :smile:

GREAT POST

It can't hurt to call the tip line and you can remain anonymous (although I am sure they know exactly where the call is coming from, etc.) You never know, I accidentally ran across a missing person's information and emailed it to the associated sheriff's office and helped solve the case. Luckily this missing person was still alive.

Basically, it is just someone, who is an experienced writer/reporter, that posted his opinion that the red car witness is not credible. I agree with him, but who knows.

Hi Katydid :wave:
Even Jodi Arias knows you never commit a crime while driving a red car :giggle:

Does anyone remember a post by one of EC's relatives under an article, I can't remember which one, talking about how this cousin and EC talked about letting people know where you were going? Something like that. I believe there was some discussion in one of the threads here about the post.

Made me think that EC did confide in her whereabouts and hopefully this friend in TN has many texts from EC.

Meemaw12, are you talking about this article with the comments from EC's sister about what they would want done if one of them were to go missing? You have to scroll down and click on the "Read More Replies" button to see all the comments. http://www.cbs8.com/story/25971456/timeline-emerges-in-marine-wifes-mysterious-disappearance

It can't hurt to call the tip line and you can remain anonymous (although I am sure they know exactly where the call is coming from, etc.) You never know, I accidentally ran across a missing person's information and emailed it to the associated sheriff's office and helped solve the case. Luckily this missing person was still alive.

I totally agree! It can't hurt to call and may even help!!!!!!!

I certainly don't see how it could hurt. It's not like you're calling in a psychic vision that you "see" her on a beach somewhere. Your reasoning is certainly sound and they might need a reminder to think outside the box.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Twe...4c8194231ad44!2m2!1d-115.4655478!2d35.2185985

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne