GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that triggered my brain! When surfing reins fb male friends after we got affair info but no name one of the friends who was discharging soon and I pinned as possible worked at a car lot there on weekends! Note to self ~ check [out his info again!
QUOTE=Voice4theSilent;10849191]View attachment 56771

Brand New Red 2014 Hyundai Accent[/QUOTE]

Oh that triggered my brain! When surfing reins fb male friends after we got affair info but no name one of the friends who was discharging soon and I pinned as possible worked at a car lot there on weekends! Note to self ~ check [out his info again!

Brand New Red 2014 Hyundai Accent
[/QUOTE]

BBM

Yes, please! That would be a HUGE discovery!!!

i cant believe this hasnt been solved yet, i thought for sure an arrest was coming soon after the affidavit was released... :(
Maybe they are waiting for the day that CL returns for his court appearance. That way, they don't have to spend a dime to go and get him in Alaska. Also, they can continue to build their case.

On Websleuths we look for links when someone posts something as if it's a fact. I'm wondering why you aren't replying to everyone's request that you post a link? Or is this just that same, tired Facebook comment which has been noted as being a rumor many, many times? If that's the case, it may or may not be true, but if you read through the posts in this case you will see it has been exposed numerous times as just being a rumor. If you have something new, by all means post the link.

I sent an e mail to the news reporter that posted that comment on FB asking him if he has anything to support his statement. I also asked him why there have been no follow up articles published discounting the red car story. I'll post his response if and when I receive one. Let's hope he responds...

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to tvscum and shadetree44 for laying this all out here. I think MB is credible. I think the red car exists or existed. I sincerely hope one of those subsequent search warrants was for the red car.

ETA: Can LE get a search warrant for a car for which they have little information? For example, if they do not know the license plate #?

What is the story on the Red Car?

1. Two unrelated persons looking at the blue vehicle.
2. Unknown person (male) picking up driver of blue car. Depending on how you reason, either EC or NL. Any chance the red car had Tennessee Plates? Just thought I’d ask.
3. CL driver, NL was woman leaving blue car and entering red car.
4. JC driver, NL was woman leaving blue car and entering red car.
5. CL driver, MI was woman leaving blue car and entering red car. (doubtful)
6. I don’t think JC and MI would be working together on this.
7. I don’t think it would be JC picking up EC.
8. Red car does not exist. Never was there.
9. Choose your poison folks!!

It has been posted (tvscum: Thread 8, #474), that he (tvscum) had called MB and confirmed: (1) MB is not color blind, (2) That the woman could have been either EC or NL, MB is not sure which person.

MB was pretty darn specific about the type of vehicle he saw. He said Kia or Hyundai Accent, a red four door. (tvscum: Thread 8, #487)

Yes, he (MB) was sure it was not a Jeep Cherokee. (tvscum: Thread 8, #489)

I think MB is legit. I also think LE was some solid data and know where they are going with this case. Normally if additional info or tips are needed, LE will ask the public for assistance.

This is also a PR nightmare for the military (government). This may also be the reason why there is very little information being released. I hope this case does not just go away.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the relationship situation, A PERSON IS MISSING, and could possibly have met foul play. Whoever is responsible for this (if a crime has been committed) needs to be brought to justice.

Although there appears to be strong evidence as to who may be involved, and some of us (me included) would like to have a serious “Come to Jesus” conversation with certain folks, we have to stay vigilant and continue to gather and evaluate information until it is confirmed we have the correct people before action is taken. Just my .02

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to tvscum and shadetree44 for laying this all out here. I think MB is credible. I think the red car exists or existed. I sincerely hope one of those subsequent search warrants was for the red car.

ETA: Can LE get a search warrant for a car for which they have little information? For example, if they do not know the license plate #?

They can get a search warrant for anything. They don't need a license plate. Obviously, they have to have the vehicle.

I sent an e mail to the news reporter that posted that comment on FB asking him if he has anything to support his statement. I also asked him why there have been no follow up articles published discounting the red car story. I'll post his response if and when I receive one. Let's hope he responds...

What is the name of this reporter and what agency? What FB page did he comment on?

Depending on what happens when CL has to return for his hearing on the explosives charge, Im not too hopeful on a resolution in this case. Unless the police have a way to make him talk, it seems highly unlikely that he will ever pay for his crimes. The desert is just such a vast place to dump a body that may never be found for decades if ever. I of course, hope I am wrong, but I am not hopeful as the days go by with no news.

The reason I think this case will be solved is the large number of loose ends it has. Someone will be able to unravel one of the loose ends and the case will fall apart.The rental place on the base can be surveyed for red cars, the ranch for red vehicles(not necessarily cars).

That is brilliant!! :cheers: Great idea. :)

I think the case will be solved if the hubby and wife did indeed do it. I'm highly doubtful a relationship such as theirs that involves infidelity will be a "happily ever after" and when/if they do split I think she will turn on him and sing like a bird.

I wonder if some test drive a car long enough to pick up NL or EC. Just a thought

Brand New Red 2014 Hyundai Accent
[/QUOTE]

What is the name of this reporter and what agency? What FB page did he comment on?[/QUOTE]

BBM: His response to me was "That information is attributed to Sheriff's Investigators."

This is his signature from his e mail:

Gary Daigneault
Program/News Director, KCDZ, Z107.7FM
Teacher, Twentynine Palms High School
Board Member, Theatre 29
760-366-8471

This was my e mail to him: You made the following post on the "Where is Erin Corwin" Facebook page: "The Red car witness has been dismissed as a publicity-seeker" and I'm wondering if you have anything to support your statement. I'm not saying I disagree with you I'm just curious as to why you made this statement and why there haven't been any follow up articles regarding this witness and his lack of credibility.

I think the case will be solved if the hubby and wife did indeed do it. I'm highly doubtful a relationship such as theirs that involves infidelity will be a "happily ever after" and when/if they do split I think she will turn on him and sing like a bird.

BBM: I don't think she will if it incriminates her. I think she's much too selfish for that. If they grant her immunity (if she's involved) then maybe she'll talk.

[/B]
BBM: I don't think she will if it incriminates her. I think she's much too selfish for that. If they grant her immunity (if she's involved) then maybe she'll talk.

She might crack for her daughter, if they have enough to squeeze her.

[/B]

BBM: His response to me was "That information is attributed to Sheriff's Investigators."

This is his signature from his e mail:

Gary Daigneault
Program/News Director, KCDZ, Z107.7FM
Teacher, Twentynine Palms High School
Board Member, Theatre 29
760-366-8471

I don't think he answered your question. If it's legit, then why doesn't he report it, instead of just saying it on FB?

I don't think he answered your question. If it's legit, then why doesn't he report it, instead of just saying it on FB?

I agree. I sent an e mail in response to his asking him again why no follow up articles have been published and I've yet to hear back. Me thinks he doesn't want to answer my question. JMO

I can see a gullible 19 year old who liked to text believing that.

What a strange thing to say. What does texting have to do with her being gullible? What does her liking to text have to do with anything, really? I like to text. So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en