Found Deceased CA - Erin Elizabeth Henry, 22, Arcata, 30 Nov 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping my post about the redwood grove featured on Erin’s FB page in April. She visited there to spend time remembering and honoring her stepsister Anna. It’s a long shot, especially without a car, but it was a place that meant something to Erin. The LoCO video said that recreation areas Erin liked to visit have been searched, so they are likely going further afield than she could walk. That may include this trail in Southern Humboldt, but if not, I hope they will go there.

If someone who uses FB would like to pass the link to this post (which includes directions) along to her family, I’d rest easier. Thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...22-Arcata-30-Nov-2017&p=13792618#post13792618

Bumping my post about the redwood grove featured on Erin’s FB page in April. She visited there to spend time remembering and honoring her stepsister Anna. It’s a long shot, especially without a car, but it was a place that meant something to Erin. The LoCO video said that recreation areas Erin liked to visit have been searched, so they are likely going further afield than she could walk. That may include this trail in Southern Humboldt, but if not, I hope they will go there.

If someone who uses FB would like to pass the link to this post (which includes directions) along to her family, I’d rest easier. Thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...22-Arcata-30-Nov-2017&p=13792618#post13792618
I messaged the link to the page. Thank you.

I've wondered the same after seeing that photo. I believe the location is in Avenue of the Giants, which is south. Would be hard to get too, unless a friend gave her a ride??

I just got back, and that post was one of the first I read.

As someone who goes hiking to escape everyday now, I hope someone would know where I went each day..

I used to use an app called KiteString, but I guess I just quit. Wonder if she did something like that, or some sort of check in as well. MapMyRun? Anyone looked into anything like that either?

(When I'm not outside, I'm definitely doing stuff like reading long forums, checking out trail reviews, looking at trails.. When you get immobile like that, you get itchy feet. I got bilateral arm surgery in 2015, and all I wanted to do was goooooooo. Maybe she felt the same way.

I hope LEO have looked around locally where she was known to walk or hike, and I hope they check out her makeshift memorial spot.

Also, knowing two now located (one MSM, one not) missing people with MASSIVE, highly visible tattoos, I learned that didn't seem to play a factor in either of the two cases I witnessed, but with a large tattoo myself, it's often remarked on or asked about when you can see it.

Sorry for the jumble of thoughts, hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I've wondered the same after seeing that photo. I believe the location is in Avenue of the Giants, which is south. Would be hard to get too, unless a friend gave her a ride??

Yes, it would be hard to get to. It’s close to the Avenue of the Giants, but not visited as much as Rockefeller Forest and Founder’s Grove. I lived off the Avenue for 15 years and never went there FWIW. Someone would have to take her there. But as Midge Montana posted, they let her know it’s been searched twice, so it’s unlikely Erin got there.

I just got back, and that post was one of the first I read.

As someone who goes hiking to escape everyday now, I hope someone would know where I went each day..

I used to use an app called KiteString, but I guess I just quit. Wonder if she did something like that, or some sort of check in as well. MapMyRun? Anyone looked into anything like that either?

(When I'm not outside, I'm definitely doing stuff like reading long forums, checking out trail reviews, looking at trails.. When you get immobile like that, you get itchy feet. I got bilateral arm surgery in 2015, and all I wanted to do was goooooooo. Maybe she felt the same way.

I hope LEO have looked around locally where she was known to walk or hike, and I hope they check out her makeshift memorial spot.

Also, knowing two now located (one MSM, one not) missing people with MASSIVE, highly visible tattoos, I learned that didn't seem to play a factor in either of the two cases I witnessed, but with a large tattoo myself, it's often remarked on or asked about when you can see it.

Sorry for the jumble of thoughts, hope it helps.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
BBM

Thanks for posting. Yes, it was mentioned yesterday on the Find Erin FB page that they were looking in areas she liked to hike. That’s why I asked if someone would forward my post to them, and it turned out they’ve already looked there twice. Good job LE!

That’s a good point about having itchy feet and needing to get out and about. I believe they’ve looked on her phone and computer, so if she kept track of hikes they’re on it. Here’s hoping!

Today’s posts from Find Erin FB page. This family is doing everything right, just like Zuzu Verk’s family did a year ago in Alpine TX. Another missing college student who cares about the environment. Here’s hoping it turns out better for Erin’s family. :(

I appreciate how responsive Erin’s family is to suggestions...
https://www.facebook.com/finderinhe...090081937022/1586846864694677/?type=3&theater

Video of Erin’s brother Ian pleading for info...
https://www.facebook.com/finderinhenry/posts/1587226634656700

Tonight...a beautiful post about Erin’s personality and interests. Great photos and some good suggestions in the comments.
Erin cares about the environment. Her favorite book, sitting by her bed, is her high school environmental science textbook!
She has a huge heart and is a defender of the downtrodden. She will go to great lengths to support them. Her goal is to travel, providing theater for the oppressed, and save child slaves, human trafficking victims, etc. But she must come home to accomplish her goals.

A personal plea to Erin to come home. Her family loves her, misses her and is worried about her.

Contact Arcata Police with any info about Erin. 707-822-2428. She could not simply disappear.
https://www.facebook.com/finderinhenry/posts/1587293981316632

I am beginning to wonder if she planned this and had an accomplice. I just don't understand how she could be missing for so many days and there does not seem to be any confirmed sightings. If she needed a break and traveled on foot/scooter then I would think that someone would have had to have seen her or she would have been captured on surveillance somewhere.

If the scooter is not in the apartment then it seems she left with it. How easy can it be to blend in with a scooter? Im thinking maybe she explained to someone she needed a break and privacy and they agreed to give her a ride out of town which would explain why nobody in Arcata saw her leaving.

I could be wrong but she is allowed to disappear if she wants. If a person gave her a ride out of town would that be against the law? If she is an environmentalist maybe she decided she wanted to try and live off the grid and she did not want to tell her friends and family because they would try and stop her.

I am reaching for any possible scenarios because as days go by it seems nothing new is being discovered and I just don't understand how someone could disappear into thin air.

I am beginning to wonder if she planned this and had an accomplice. I just don't understand how she could be missing for so many days and there does not seem to be any confirmed sightings. If she needed a break and traveled on foot/scooter then I would think that someone would have had to have seen her or she would have been captured on surveillance somewhere.

If the scooter is not in the apartment then it seems she left with it. How easy can it be to blend in with a scooter? Im thinking maybe she explained to someone she needed a break and privacy and they agreed to give her a ride out of town which would explain why nobody in Arcata saw her leaving.

I could be wrong but she is allowed to disappear if she wants. If a person gave her a ride out of town would that be against the law? If she is an environmentalist maybe she decided she wanted to try and live off the grid and she did not want to tell her friends and family because they would try and stop her.

I am reaching for any possible scenarios because as days go by it seems nothing new is being discovered and I just don't understand how someone could disappear into thin air.

This is reasonable, perhaps things with her ex were freaking her out and she wanted to get away from him.

If she did leave on her own and she is safe then I hope she would somehow reach out to her parents by mail or calling from a blocked number to let them know she is safe. I would hate for her family to have to leave Arcata without Erin and without any answers. As a parent I don't think I could move on. I hope that if she did leave she understands that she can come back because she might be scared to return with all of this media attention.

If she did leave on her own and she is safe then I hope she would somehow reach out to her parents by mail or calling from a blocked number to let them know she is safe. I would hate for her family to have to leave Arcata without Erin and without any answers. As a parent I don't think I could move on. I hope that if she did leave she understands that she can come back because she might be scared to return with all of this media attention.

Oh my god no, this is not what I was expecting at all. Going by the message she did to her friend, I think... she did it herself. :'( MOO. So SO so so sad. She had such a bright future, she seemed like an incredible woman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet
Back