Found Deceased CA - Erin Elizabeth Henry, 22, Arcata, 30 Nov 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wondering if any of the other posters think there is a resemblance between Erin and Christine Walters who also disappeared from Arcata. In November of 2008. She has a websleuths page. I am hoping for a good outcome for Erin. But I do wonder if there could be a connection between these two women's disappearances. Is it a trusted member of the greater hippie community?

I do see the resemblance between the two and I also noticed the resemblance between multiple missing women in that area. I am not sure if that is due to a trend or the demographics in the area. The most recent Census is showing the population being 83.5% white.

Just wondering if any of the other posters think there is a resemblance between Erin and Christine Walters who also disappeared from Arcata. In November of 2008. She has a websleuths page. I am hoping for a good outcome for Erin. But I do wonder if there could be a connection between these two women's disappearances. Is it a trusted member of the greater hippie community?

She certainly does! Good catch! I wonder if Erin is into the same things Christine was.

I see you posted about this on Christine’s thread. I’ll post the link here and Erin’s on Christine’s. I don’t think the photo of Erin in the hat looks much like other photos I’ve seen of her at all. I think this compilation shows her best.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/finderinhe...090081937022/1581104571935573/?type=3&theater

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Christine-Walters-23-Arcata-14-Nov-2008/page4

Attachments

• A1F1AB0C-E503-40CC-AFC4-01DDBC510E6C.jpg
    A1F1AB0C-E503-40CC-AFC4-01DDBC510E6C.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 66CE9232-6060-461F-A738-C73827DD6285.jpeg
    66CE9232-6060-461F-A738-C73827DD6285.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 280
Sheridan is a very small community in Wyoming. I'm not friends with the family, but I do know them because it's a small town - they're kind people. The delay could be financial, it could be because her step-dad is a teacher, it could be that there aren't flights from the tiny airport in Sheridan to CA. Likely they'll have to drive to Billings, MT or Denver, CO to get a flight to CA.

People sending prayers from this area is incredibly common and shouldn't be read into. I'm not saying that Erin does or doesn't have a mental illness - I only knew her in high school - but how the family and community is reacting seems very normal to me as a fellow Sheridanite.

Hi again. If you happen to see anything about the family needing donations can you please post it here or at least send me a message with it. I don't have a lot of money but I would be happy to contribute.

The information released by LE stated that Megan's cell phone, wallet, and car were located at her residence but made no mentioned of her crutches or knee scooter she was using since she recently broke her ankle. If one those items were were missing then its possible she left her home on her own but why leave behind cell phone and wallet.

The information released by LE stated that Megan's cell phone, wallet, and car were located at her residence but made no mentioned of her crutches or knee scooter she was using since she recently broke her ankle. If one those items were were missing then its possible she left her home on her own but why leave behind cell phone and wallet.

Her mother (I think) said that her scooter is missing. The crutch is still at the house. Apparently she only used one. So it seems that Erin left on her own. As to why she left things behind, it could be panic and feeling the need to leave quickly and/or a mental health issue. Either way, I don’t like the way it looks. :(

Im am so disappointed. The school just had a press conference and fb live to announce that funding was secured to continue the sports programs. While I am happy about that I wished they would have ended it with a plug about the search for Erin.

Just saw a report on the news about Erin. Her roomate said her "car keys" we left in her room. What about the keys to the apartment? Was front door locked or unlocked the next morning? If she was getting picked up to run a quick errand maybe she would have just grabbed her apartment key. It isn't uncommon to separate keys there because parking on campus is minimal and some off campus students take the bus to campus instead of drive. The bus is free with a student ID.

I'm just trying to try and figure out if she left to go to the mailbox, outside for fresh air, and was abducted or had an accident. If she had some sort of breakdown I would think it would be more likely that her bedroom door was left open and maybe even the front door wide open. I am not an expert but it would seem someone who might be having a psychological breakdown wouldn't necessarily leave the house in perfect condition on her way out. If she was severely depressed and decided to end her life it would seem she would leave a note for her family since everyone is describing her as so sweet and caring.

Everything in this case seems the opposite of logical to me.

Here is the link to the newstory I am referring to:
https://www.facebook.com/northcoastnews23/videos/1503317509764683/

Im am so disappointed. The school just had a press conference and fb live to announce that funding was secured to continue the sports programs. While I am happy about that I wished they would have ended it with a plug about the search for Erin.

I am a student at HSU and am in a class with Erin's roommate, the one who reported her missing. She stated that there is a press conference scheduled for 6:00 PM tonight (12/5/17) in Gist Hall at HSU. The public is allowed to come.

This girl looks completely different in every picture.

I am a student at HSU and am in a class with Erin's roommate, the one who reported her missing. She stated that there is a press conference scheduled for 6:00 PM tonight (12/5/17) in Gist Hall at HSU. The public is allowed to come.

Welcome SpiderFr0mMars! :seeya: Thank you for joining WS and keeping us informed. You’re our first member who is on the scene. I’m so glad there will be a news conference. If you find out anything, please let us know. I hope Erin’s roommate is holding up OK.

This girl looks completely different in every picture.

It looks like the first and last photos are in costume for plays. I know she’s been in at least one or two. It’s amazing what makeup will do. But even in her everyday photos her looks vary.

Just saw a report on the news about Erin. Her roomate said her "car keys" we left in her room. What about the keys to the apartment? Was front door locked or unlocked the next morning? If she was getting picked up to run a quick errand maybe she would have just grabbed her apartment key. It isn't uncommon to separate keys there because parking on campus is minimal and some off campus students take the bus to campus instead of drive. The bus is free with a student ID.

I'm just trying to try and figure out if she left to go to the mailbox, outside for fresh air, and was abducted or had an accident. If she had some sort of breakdown I would think it would be more likely that her bedroom door was left open and maybe even the front door wide open. I am not an expert but it would seem someone who might be having a psychological breakdown wouldn't necessarily leave the house in perfect condition on her way out. If she was severely depressed and decided to end her life it would seem she would leave a note for her family since everyone is describing her as so sweet and caring.

Everything in this case seems the opposite of logical to me.

Here is the link to the newstory I am referring to:
https://www.facebook.com/northcoastnews23/videos/1503317509764683/
BBM

Thanks for this link with the interview with her roommate. It sounds like she wasn’t alarmed right away and was trying to give Erin privacy and space until it was clear there was a problem.

I expect that LE has asked the same questions you have...good ones.

I’m still on the fence about the possibility of suicide, but it’s the first thing I think of, unfortunately. We don’t know whether or not there was a note, of course. Usually that’s kept confidential. I didn’t know that Erin was within a few weeks of graduating. I noticed that a second person saw a woman with a knee scooter, along the highway. As you say, nothing is logical at this point.

The middle picture is her sister not her.

Hi Spider,

Did ulu hear anything about the press conference this evening?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leenaa
Back