CA CA- Ermelinda Alvarado, 33, Stockton, April 2019 *Mother of 8*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has been over two months, and Ermelinda is still missing. Both her family's and her husband's "Find" pages are still up, and active, on FB. Her husband posted about her still being missing just yesterday. These pages have been previously linked, I'm just repeating them for convenience:

Help Find Missing - Ermelinda Alvarado (Ermelinda's family)
Missing Erma Alvarado (husband)

Body Found Along Highway 99 In Stanislaus County

Maybe?

MODESTO (CBS13) – The CHP is investigating after a body was found along the Highway 99 on-ramp at Crows Landing Road.

The body was discovered around 3 p.m. Saturday by a motorist and was described as “suspicious” by CHP officers. They described the body as that of a middle-aged woman.

Can someone give a summary of the new details, as I am in the Uk and can't read it. Thanks
After working w/volunteer PI, were able pinpoint location, family went, her shoes were found in a heavy traffic area for drug mules. Family recently learned she had an addiction to pain pills. She was recently in a rehab for 3 days. She made several calls indicating she was going several places: Florida, Texas, Los Angeles

After working w/volunteer PI, were able pinpoint location, family went, her shoes were found in a heavy traffic area for drug mules. Family recently learned she had an addiction to pain pills. She was recently in a rehab for 3 days. She made several calls indicating she was going several places: Florida, Texas, Los Angeles

Thank you

Amazing that her family found her shoes up on that mountain. But where is Ermelinda? Why isn't she in her shoes?
After following a bunch of missing hikers cases, it seems that many wander so much that they end up losing their shoes. I don’t know if it’s because they get delirious from lack of water and food, but I’ve seen it quite often. One recent example is Amanda Eller who got lost in Hawaii in May. She lost her shoes along the way before being found and rescued.

wow the new article is a lot to take in! I always felt something was off in this case. Maybe if the family opened up with details earlier it would have had a lot more attention. When I first started following this young lady it seemed like a hoax or that she ran away.

According to the article, at some point she turned off the location tracker on her phone. Was it really her or someone else? If it was her, why would she do that? Obviously she didn't want to be tracked, but why?

The part about being in an accident and men trying to take her car and keys is interesting. Was any damage noted on the car?

The following is also from the above linked article.

Since her disappearance, her sisters have learned Ermelinda struggled with an addiction to pain medication.

Maria says, “I know that vicodin came into play. After she disappeared I started looking at my mom’s medication and they were missing.”

Just weeks before she went missing, the family placed her on a 72-hour hold inside a rehab center.

Deeply troubling and hard to know what to make of it. The last aspects of the two men she had to run for her life from followed by another encounter. If she had switched off her phone tracker, driven a long distance hiding her whereabouts, and gave odd statements to the family, it is possible she was struggling with mental health issues as suggested, and ran off and got lost. Or foul play is involved by some scary characters out in the dangerous area.

It’s a terrible situation for the family and I hope they get plenty of help locating her.

TY for finding that great article! If only we had known about all of Ermelinda's phone calls, and about her addiction earlier. I certainly hope LE had the whole story back in April.

@dulcinea, you make a great point about whether there was any damage to her abandoned vehicle that could validate Ermelinda's story.

Neither of the FB "find" pages had any info about where Ermelinda's shoes were found (Missing Erma Alvarado, Help Find Missing - Ermelinda Alvarado), but the husband's "find" page (Missing Erma Alvarado) did mention that they found her shoes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back