CA - FBI asks for help identifying pedophile

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too me, it appears the letters in IOWA are made from images of cartoon fish.
I don't know how the shape of a tomahawk in the letter I fits in with an IOWA theory though???? Maybe not.

I am starting to wonder if he also may have a medical device under his shirt in the left belly area but only because it is a weird shaped bulge. It could be nothing.

Or most likely I am just getting tired.
Good night all. :)

Colostomy bag, maybe? You're right, it's kind of a weird bulge.

Colostomy bag, maybe? You're right, it's kind of a weird bulge.
Yeah, I am wondering if the bottle with the tamper-proof seal is irrigation fluid for either a stoma or colostomy or both. I have been looking at irrigation fluid bottles but they all seem to be kinda square and tall like saline and pedialyte come in. I can't see well enough to make out much of the bottle but I do see it caught the flash from the camera. I wonder if it is possible to make out any reflection of a person if blown up properly? I am sure the FBI did all of that. Interesting, nonetheless.

Big screen TV tomorrow. :)
G'night (again,lol) I get started on pics and can't quit.

Okie dokie then. Now the more I look at this pic I think it is just the way he is sitting that makes the shirt neck ride so hide. I don't think his neck is wrapped in anything at all.

I do think the tshirt has palm trees, a sun and fish on it though, suggestive of warm climates like FL, CA etc.

Does "Toledo" as in Toledo Bend reservoir in LA fit on the shirt? Toledo Bend? Hmmm... Can't be Toledo, OH with sun and fish right? LOL
Just throwing it all out there.

OK, Toledo, OH fishing capital, but still no palms, lol.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Art/2012/02/12/Marblehead-art-gallery-aims-to-be-force-in-community.html

Sorry if this had already been discussed...

I looked at the picture of the hat for hours. There are no numbers or letters on the bottom, it's a picture of an evil clown. What you are seeing on the bottom are hands with long fingernails/claws. I still can't figure out the wording on the top. I am researching the fact that this may be some type of military reunion hat, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Sorry if this had already been discussed...

I looked at the picture of the hat for hours. There are no numbers or letters on the bottom, it's a picture of an evil clown. What you are seeing on the bottom are hands with long fingernails/claws. I still can't figure out the wording on the top. I am researching the fact that this may be some type of military reunion hat, but I haven't had any luck yet.
Like might be from "Insane Clown Posse"?

I have decided not to even look at them until I put them on the big screen.
I learned my lesson last night, lol.
I thought about removing my posts but decided to leave them so nobody else makes the same mistakes. :)

A lesson to be learned, things are not always as they appear and what I think I see has no value unless it is really there.

Laughing at self.
Good morning all.

Off to hunt down the 12' HDMI to hook into the 52" big screen, BBL.

Like might be from "Insane Clown Posse"?

I have decided not to even look at them until I put them on the big screen.
I learned my lesson last night, lol.
I thought about removing my posts but decided to leave them so nobody else makes the same mistakes. :)

A lesson to be learned, things are not always as they appear and what I think I see has no value unless it is really there.

Laughing at self.
Good morning all.

Off to hunt down the 12' HDMI to hook into the 52" big screen, BBL.

I thought about ICP, but it really isn't their style. I honestly thought it was some type of military symbol for a battalion in Vietnam or the Korean war. I would bet he is a veteran.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Dang, I can't seem to copy the image at the link below. It's not a bad close-up of the hat. (See image 4 of 6)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Do-you-know-this-man-The-FBI-needs-your-help-179999171.html?gallery=y&c=y#/news/crime/Do-you-know-this-man-The-FBI-needs-your-help-179999171.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=3&c=y

It looks to me that there are three animal heads grouped in the bottom half of the decal. My best guess is....on the bottom right a bear head, on the bottom left a wolf head and slightly higher between the two a raccoon?

Dang, I can't seem to copy the image at the link below. It's not a bad close-up of the hat. (See image 4 of 6)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Do-y...r-help-179999171.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=3&c=y

It looks to me that there are three animal heads grouped in the bottom half of the decal. My best guess is....on the bottom right a bear head, on the bottom left a wolf head and slightly higher between the two a raccoon?

I am certain that it is a clown with long nails. It is similar to this one:
$(KGrHqZ,!loE9HuwQVbEBPoCo(RwSQ~~60_35.JPG
johndoe21hatcup-1.jpg

I think that looking at this guy as a Juggalo (follower of ICP) is really stretching it. The median age of Juggalo's is 30. I don't see the clown either.

Gosh, all I see is a blue and white clown/jester. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. ;) I wish the pics were better.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Well, my eyesight's not that great, so just because I don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there...

Ha ha! I've stared at it so hard that I'm not sure what I'm seeing. You know those optical illusions where one person sees one thing and another sees something completely different? :floorlaugh:

I actually could see the clown you talked about, but the animals stand out for me more. The raccoon is the clown's mouth and chin. (So my confused eyes tell me.)

What about the numbers at the top. I read them as 7011, but this might not be correct.

In military terms, I found out that there is a job description that matches 7011 in the marines. These folks are military operations systems (MOS) technicians and they are responsible for setting up the systems for expeditionary air fields.

Here is a link to an association of MOS officers and enlisted (former, retired and active).

http://sats-eaf.com/

Again, I may very well be way off base here, but thought I'd start checking out those numbers.

Wait! I have another "vision"! could they be a pack of dogs pulling something? I can make out a smaller animal head above the 'bear's head' (i.e. middle of the graphic to the extreme right).

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

hat%2520zoom%2520bear%2520annotated.JPG

O.K., here is my pathetic attempt at pointing out the features of the bear head. The arrows don't align perfectly, but hopefully they help. The "bear" (or dog) is looking slightly to the left on the hat. So sorry that I don't have any graphics or photo tools to better make my point. (or support my illusions!)

If you look at the blob in the bottom left of the graphic, I see a dog/wolf, looking to the left. The dark spot to the lower left of the blob is his nose. The light areas above it are the two eye areas, with light colored fur.

Does anyone see what I see??

I don't see a clown and I don't see any animals.

I see "7011" a couple of "logo"looking items. Don't laugh (well, okay if you must!) one of these logo items looks like a tooth, and another is a cross (they remind me of dental and medical facility logos). Below that I see letters, maybe "P A.. , then below that I see numbers which could be 724 or 726.

I don't see a clown and I don't see any animals.

I see "7011" a couple of "logo"looking items. Don't laugh (well, okay if you must!) one of these logo items looks like a tooth, and another is a cross (they remind me of dental and medical facility logos). Below that I see letters which I thought were "P A.. " but now I think the word is "FAMILY", then below that I see numbers which could be 724 or 726.
Okay, since you were brave enough to say it, I will too. lol I did see a tooth but then later the tooth turned into a side view of a Marshmallow character with eyes and with long stick arms coming from the sides of the Marshmallow. lol It looked to me like it may have been ......riding something with a large front wheel like a bike. lol Do I dare click submit.....

Okay, since you were brave enough to say it, I will too. lol I did see a tooth but then later the tooth turned into a side view of a Marshmallow character with eyes and with long stick arms coming from the sides of the Marshmallow. lol It looked to me like it may have been ......riding something with a large front wheel like a bike. lol Do I dare click submit.....

Thank you for your "dental" support!! :rocker:

Now, about the marshmallow riding a big wheel... uhmmm... well... I, uhmm...well, uhh... no. :floorlaugh:

:rolling: :floorlaugh:

I hear you! I'm pretty sure I could see anything right about now!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine
Back