CA - Five unprovoked murders of men ages 21 to 54, Stockton, July-Sept 2022 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is this new article …. That may assist with the “Duck Walker” ?

STOCKTON, Calif. — With a potential serial killer on the run, Stockton police have reached out to numerous agencies across the state and country, including police in Chicago for their "Duck Walk Killer" case.
Stockton police spokesperson Joe Silva confirmed with ABC10 that the department reached out to Chicago Police Department in connection to the cases to see if they are linked.

by: Jose Fabian, Oct 13, 2022

Maybe this one?
Post # 21 on this thread..

Adding..
Oct 13, 2022

The Duck Walk Killer is a suspect in two deadly targeted shootings in Chicago from 2018. According to ABC affiliate WLS, police believe the killer was captured on video moments after the first killing, noting that his only identifying feature was a limp in his walk. WLS reported that the killer approached the victims from behind and shot them in the head.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Two years after two targeted shootings that killed two men in Rogers Park, the killer has still not been caught.

The same masked man in suspected in the murders of Douglass Watts and Eliyahu Moscowitz.

In both cases, the killer approached from behind and shot them in the head. Moscowitz was playing Pokemon Go at the time.

Good thinking that they may be related ????

"There are worse things out here; the percentage chance of them happening is far greater than me being offed by a serial killer,” Raffetto said.

This is rather sad and does paint a somewhat bleak picture of Stockton, if this is how they are thinking …
imo

Chicago police also linked a .40-caliber gun to two more shootings in connection with the West Rogers shootings, the Tribune reports. The third happened two weeks after the first two, wounding two men. The fourth happened late March 2019, and no one was injured then.

Ballistics matched all four shootings together, but police think the Rogers Park killer might have ditched the gun when there was a lot of attention following the first two slayings and that the gun might have been in the hands of another for the third and fourth shootings, according to the Tribune.

It is unknown if ballistics match the Rogers Park shootings to any of the Stockton serial killings. The seven known attacks in California were all connected through ballistics testing, but it is not clear if that means the same gun or type of ammunition was used.

Gosh if they are linked how many shooting have there been??? And what other locations may be involved…. ???

Would love to know the ballistics report of the Stockton weapon, but guess they won’t release that!! But if they do make a definite link / connection to the Chicago Murders … then possibly it could be the same gun???

Excellent pick up @swedeheart

We feel it's someone who's very calculating, very methodical and is really going through a lot of measures to cover up their steps that they're doing before and after," McFadden told CapRadio Insight host Vicki Gonzalez.

Among the theories, several members have pointed out the proximity of the crimes to the train, posting map photos and links with rail lines, and even their own assumed danger levels.

Online sleuths unite for this case ….

Side by side video showing the Duck Walker and the Stockton Shooter's gait..
Oct 14 2022

''According to police, it's all because of the way the person of interest walks.

In 2018, one of the two Rogers Park murders occurred on Sept. 30, when 73-year-old Douglass Watts was gunned down while walking his dog. The next evening, 24-year-old Eliyahu Moscowitz was was shot in the head and killed while walking home.

Ballistic analysis showed that the same gun was used in both killings, and surveillance video of the suspect revealed that the suspect had a “distinctive toes-pointed out” gait, according to the Chicago Tribune.''

Among the theories, several members have pointed out the proximity of the crimes to the train, posting map photos and links with rail lines, and even their own assumed danger levels.

Online sleuths unite for this case ….
It's a private group. Is somebody on here a member? @Mods is it allowed to cite info from there? Stockton Serial Killer Community News and Information

Video solely of Duck Walker's gait, fwiw.

Interesting. I think it's different.
I think it is too, and even more so to me the guys just look different.

The guy in Stockton looks noticeably taller and with much longer legs relative to his body. (Thinner too, although obviously that could have changed across a couple years).

Eta: I know it’s kind of a fools errand to try to guess height without reference points, but for what it’s worth I think the Stockton killer is at the high end of the given height range for him (like 6’0-6’2). The guy in Chicago looks like he’s around 5’9.

Last edited:
I think it is too, and even more so to me the guys just look different.

The guy in Stockton looks noticeably taller and with much longer legs relative to his body. (Thinner too, although obviously that could have changed across a couple years).

Eta: I know it’s kind of a fools errand to try to guess height without reference points, but for what it’s worth I think the Stockton killer is at the high end of the given height range for him (like 6’0-6’2). The guy in Chicago looks like he’s around 5’9.
One (Stockton) wears pants that seem to fit better at his shoes, the other, (Duckwalker) has baggy slightly too long pants, imo,
Some cultures/religions make extra sure pants do not touch dirty ground, imo, complete , speculation, fwiw.

It was from a published article on the case …. Not from the the FB Group directly ….. It came directly from www.kcra.com
I know. I noticed that in the article you posted no link to the FB group was embedded and so I looked it up. That's the reason for my question; if it's allowed to cite from the FB group content. I didn't mean the article.

One (Stockton) wears pants that seem to fit better at his shoes, the other, (Duckwalker) has baggy slightly too long pants, imo,
Some cultures/religions make extra sure pants do not touch dirty ground, imo, complete , speculation, fwiw.
Yep, very good point. I didn’t notice that and wasn’t thinking about it here, but I have mentioned in other threads that that slight bagginess is exactly how standard 32” inseam pants look on most dudes in the 5’7-5’9 range.

The pants don’t really help with the height on the Stockton guy unfortunately, he could be 5’11-6’0 with a 32” pant or 6’3 with a 34”.

Not sure if helpful or allowed but here is the list of media links archived for posterity:

(Will add titles and sources soon)

Stockton Serial Killer Media Archive

archive.ph - 10/02/2022 - Yahoo! News - Killings of 5 men in California are related, police say

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - KCRA - Who are the Stockton serial killings victims? What we're learning

archive.ph - 10/03/2022 - Newsweek - Stockton Serial Killer's Behavior Creates Strong Chance of Getting Caught

archive.ph - 10/02/2022 - SFGATE - Serial Killer may be operating in California as police link 5 murders

archive.ph - 10/02/2022 - KCRA - MAP: Sacramento and Stockton shootings so far in 2022

archive.ph - 10/03/2022 - Fox News - Stockton serial killings: California 'person of interest' spotted near multiple murder scenes, police say

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - Newsweek - Stockton Serial-Killer Case Linked to Shooter Appears to Break Trend

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - NBC Bay Area - Serial Killer Could Be Responsible for Killings in Stockton, Oakland

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - KCRA - Stockton serial killings: Video of person of interest released

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - KRON4 - Suspected California serial killer's victims ID'd; $125,000 reward

archive.ph - 10/05/2022 - canoe.com - New California serial killer fears brings back '70s terror

archive.ph - 04/10/2021 - The Mercury News - Man killed in East Oakland shooting

archive.ph - 10/05/2022 - 209 Times - EXCLUSIVE: Woman Who Survived Stockton Serial Killer Speaks

archive.ph - 10/06/2022 - The Sacramento Bee - Feds join hunt for Stockton serial shooter as reward money mounts

archive.ph - 10/06/2022 - ABC7 San Francisco - California serial killer: Hispanic farm workers in Stockton voice concerns as majority of victims being Latinos.

archive.ph - 10/05/2022 - ABC7 San Francisco - Experts weigh in on Stockton suspect, their next possible move

archive.ph - 10/07/2022 - East Bay Times - The killings of 6 people in Stockton all happened in dark areas where surveillance cameras were scant. Here's what we know

archive.ph - 12/14/2021 - National Post - Video released of suspect with distinctive gait in Barry and Honey Sherman murders.

archive.ph - 10/09/2022 - NewsNation - Intense search for suspected Stockton serial killer continues

archive.ph - 10/08/2022 - The Daily Beast - Stockton, Oakland, Serial Killer Planned Out Murders, Experts Say

archive.ph - 10/06/2022 - SFGATE - Map shows where Stockton serial killer has attacked

archive.ph - 10/04/2022 - NBC News - Fed join possible Stockton serial killer investigation after 2 more shootings linked

archive.ph - 10/10/2022 - ABC10 - Oakland man says he may be victim of serial killer

archive.ph - 10/05/2022 - Newsweek - Stockton Serial Killer: How Technology Could Help Police Find Suspect

archive.ph - 10/10/2022 - The U.S. Sun - How eerie Facebook boast could lead cops to Stockton 'serial killer behind 6 murders'

archive.ph - 10/14/2022 - CBS Chicago - Is serial killer in Stockton, California also 'Duck Walk Killer' who terrorized Rogers Park?

archive.ph - 10/13/2022 - Fox40 - Stockton Serial Killings: This is what we know and don't know about the unsolved shootings

archive.ph - 10/13/2022 - ABC10 - Stockton Serial Killings: Police seek possible Chicago connection

archive.ph - 10/01/2020 - ABC7 - Rogers Park murders still unsolved 2 years later, killer still at large for shooting Douglass Watts, Eliyahu Moscowitz

archive.ph - 10/13/2022 - ABC10 - Stockton Serial Killings | Homeless say they have other worries

archive.ph - 10/14/2022 - KCRA - Stockton PD look into possible serial killings link in Chicago

archive.ph - 10/12/2022 - Cap Radio - Stockton police continue search for serial shooter

archive.ph - 10/12/2022 - KCRA - Stockton Facebook group aims to get more tips on connected murders

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem