CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will offer JC some kind of deal or immunity if she tells them what happened--and mainly, where little Hasanni is.
She really better think long and hard about total cooperation if she wants any chance of keeping her baby. MOO

They're all falling in line with LR being arrested in Fremont and Jennifer being arrested in Oakland.....trouble in paradise maybe? Or somebody threw someone else under the bus?

Columbo? Shutterfly? ............Angel???????? (Hi! :wave:

How do you guys *do that???????

I am *officially in awe!!!!!!!

I don't know! Websleuths magic, I guess! :)
I like your lilac colored font!

Nancy's shows on weekends are repeats so it'll be Monday at the earliest ~ if she covers this. :)

And as for those who truly love Hasanni ~ I think that would be us and other strangers who have never met him. I don't see much "love" coming from his family. MOO

After the Duckett (sp?) case, there is a chance she may keep her distance, for now?

I'm so sad that Hasanni may not have known the love that is being offered here. It truly is heartbreaking.

Columbo? Shutterfly? ............Angel???????? (Hi! :wave:

How do you guys *do that???????

I am *officially in awe!!!!!!!

That's not even the neat part. Last time we did this, afterward I said "wow, well let me try this then. HEY LOUIS WHERE IS HASANNI?" And someone responded "Shutter, if he confesses now you're gonna have a lot of s'plainin to do."

Talk about deja vu...cross your fingers.

They're all falling in line with LR being arrested in Fremont and Jennifer being arrested in Oakland.....trouble in paradise maybe? Or somebody threw someone else under the bus?
Maybe she was at the shoe store?

www.kron.com

watch their new video on the front page and pay close attention to the words of the reporter who spoke to LE about whether or not they know where Hasanni is

I can't believe that Teresa Estacio --who interviewed them--is surprised that they were arrested. She interviewed them in person, asked them directly if they had anything to do with Hasanni's disappearance -- does she mean she had no clue they were lying? Maybe she is just surprised that LE has made this move right now.

They've probably invoked their right to silence. Here's what I think. One of them is guilty & one innocent. The innocent one is going to spill the beans on the other. We don't know which one did the dirty deed. It could be JC for all we know. She was arrested for murder too, not just LR.

If the innocent one talks, LE will probably promise a lighter sentence.

If they're both guilty, LE could pit one against the other.

Can you just imagine having your child born in jail? OMG!

After the Duckett (sp?) case, there is a chance she may keep her distance, for now?

I'm so sad that Hasanni may not have known the love that is being offered here. It truly is heartbreaking.
This might be different though from little Trenton's case, since there have been arrests and Nancy wouldn't be talking directly to the foster parents. I also really doubt his bio-mom would be on her show. I really wish the arrest warrants weren't sealed so we knew what evidence LE has! MOO

Did I hear correctly that a third family member is now in custody?? The Aunt?

TIA,
Rainy

Prayers for beautiful Hasanni

Did I hear correctly that a third family member is now in custody?? The Aunt?

TIA,
Rainy

Prayers for beautiful Hasanni

Another aunt besides Jennifer Campbell, who is Hasanni's aunt?

O.k., so just as we suspected. So sad. I am glad that LE investigated and then acted quickly imo. They already know Hasanni is dead. :( I will never understand these "people." Children and animals can't stand up for themselves.

O/T from this thread: WTF hasn't Misty Croslin-Cummings been arrested yet?????

RAW VIDEO: Police Seach Hasanni's Home
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6988728

Thank You panthera I knew that but I forgot it was Friday...:banghead: We'll all have to wait for her to cover it or Jane w/Issues...unless Fox covers it which I doubt with Ted Kennedy's funeral tomorrow!

I posted this new video here....they must think Hasanni is hidden somewhere in their home...unless they are looking for a lead to where he might be. By now I would think they both had plenty of time to get rid of anything....even with LE following them around.

It's so strange cause Hasanni has been on my mind more than usual today. I was tired but not anymore....I want Hasanni to be found right now!!! :crossfingers: Though my tears are flowing for him I need to know what they did to our handsome guy.

We have all showed him more love than those 2 monsters!!! JMHO

:angel:

A tad OT because we shut the other thread down tonite, due to the arrests. But someone(forgive me) I don't remember who, posted about LR getting a ticket in Monterey County CA 5/29/08 at the MARINA...I just found a ticket AT THE SAME MARINA for Jennifer (Marie) Campbell on 2/5/08...isn't JC's middle name Marie??
If so, this doen't look too good...maybe they should find the location of both tickets at the marina and search there for our LITTLE MAN...:waitasec:

A tad OT because we shut the other thread down tonite, due to the arrests. But someone(forgive me) I don't remember who, posted about LR getting a ticket in Monterey County CA 5/29/08 at the MARINA...I just found a ticket AT THE SAME MARINA for Jennifer (Marie) Campbell on 2/5/08...isn't JC's middle name Marie??
If so, this doen't look too good...maybe they should find the location of both tickets at the marina and search there for our LITTLE MAN...:waitasec:

I think it might have been ForensicsFan who posted info about the ticket in Monterey. Weird that JC also has one in the same area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy