Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be completely beyond stupid if he's there. :eek: MOO

I am still wondering why the couple brought up the rotten text message from LR to JC, and how this might, somehow, relate to BART?

Is it possible that Hasanni could be near a BART "platform" or something like that?

Shutterfly...I've never been on myspace. How do I become a friend?

Where is Forsenic Fan??? I hope he logs on soon he & Mrs FF have both been so helpful with their pictures etc. as well as all of our locals like Columbo & many more that I just can't think of all of their names right now. Kat is missing too & eyes4crime....I'll PM them as soon as I get a chance in case they are in the Jaycee Dugard threads.

Again I hope LE breaks down JC & she tells them where Hasanni is...if anyone is going to break it'll be her...cause if she dosen't I bet LR will put the blame all on her. He seems like the type to do that...he's too good for jail in his mind...JMHO

:angel:

I did see Kat and possibly Eyes on Haleigh's forum. I've been going back and forth. Hope nothing big breaks on any of the other cases I follow, I'm getting dizzy :Banane10:

I don't know! Websleuths magic, I guess! :)
I like your lilac colored font!

Well methinks mayhaps possibly it was a bit of Websleuths magic that brought about this arrest this eve. With all the prayers, love and effort.....*someone upstairs had to have heard us!!!!

Now if they'll just listen a wee bit longer and lead us to Hasanni!!! :praying:

Re: font - {{{Thank You}}} Purple was *my angel Mikey's :angel: favorite color....I use it on special occasions, such as when welcoming someone new to the board...or when in the presence of an awe-inspiring event.....such as conjuring up Angels.......... :D

Shutterfly...I've never been on myspace. How do I become a friend?

You have to join MySpace darlin...when you get to the MySpace page, look for the 'sign up' button on the top, right corner of your screen. Takes like five minutes. Don't use you're real name...MAKE ONE UP.

Is that a black leather sofa on the back patio? And, what is that building in the back yard?

Well methinks mayhaps possibly it was a bit of Websleuths magic that brought about this arrest this eve. With all the prayers, love and effort.....*someone upstairs had to have heard us!!!!

Now if they'll just listen a wee bit longer and lead us to Hasanni!!! :praying:

Re: font - {{{Thank You}}} Purple was *my angel Mikey's :angel: favorite color....I use it on special occasions, such as when welcoming someone new to the board...or when in the presence of an awe-inspiring event.....such as conjuring up Angels.......... :D

bolded by me.

You're welcome, LadyBugSTL . This was definitely the time for it.

I thought I heard one reporter say LE would have presser "later today"???

YellowSubmarine I'll PM them right now as well as Soulscape & FifthEssence & let them know! Thanks for letting me know that they are on-line! They'll want to know about this...

Poor little guy never should have been put in their care...:( :shakehead: :cry: He was safe in the foster home where he was at...my prayers go out to the family that was taking care of him....they are hurting so much that I feel bad that I never even thought of them till just now. :(

PMLsmom I like MySpace & I'm 49...I have many links to missing kid sites & memorial pages as friends...you can also link to a lot of music now. You can set up hours of any kind of music from Myspace for free to listen too. You can hold 100 songs per folder & have as many folders as you want.. It is helpful for sleuthing too! :wink:

Where is Forsenic Fan??? I hope he logs on soon he & Mrs FF have both been so helpful with their pictures etc. as well as all of our locals like Columbo & many more that I just can't think of all of their names right now. Kat is missing too & eyes4crime....I'll PM them as soon as I get a chance in case they are in the Jaycee Dugard threads.

Again I hope LE breaks down JC & she tells them where Hasanni is...if anyone is going to break it'll be her...cause if she dosen't I bet LR will put the blame all on her. He seems like the type to do that...he's too good for jail in his mind...JMHO

Hi AWC ! I'm here! No further news locally, but I'm waiting. I think JC will break down because of her condition (being pregnant). This can't be any good for the unborn child. Never mind the LDT!!

I think both of them are guilty! Didn't we discuss something about her not wanting him and LR talked her into taking him? Even if she didn't harm him, she didn't protect him. Which makes her just as guilty. JMO

That KTVU video says JC was arrested in an "undisclosed location". Is it just me, or is that odd?

I'm wondering if JC didn't cave earlier. Maybe she snuck & talked with LE today. Maybe she wasn't really even arrested, but LE is saying that in order to protect her or to play LR. LE did say they had a tip from an unnamed source . . .
Oh I so hope you're right ~ that's she's talking with LE. No boyfriend or father of her unborn child is worth protecting if she knows the truth what happened to Hasanni. She doesn't need to be afraid of LR if she knows something that can put him away for good. MOO

PMLsmom I like MySpace & I'm 49...I have many links to missing kid sites & memorial pages as friends...you can also link to a lot of music now. You can set up hours of any kind of music from Myspace for free to listen too. You can hold 100 songs per folder & have as many folders as you want.. It is helpful for sleuthing too! :wink:

I use myspace also. I like to use it to get info on all my 13 yr old daughters friends. Who seem to think its cool the last few days to put their cell phones numbers in their status box with i'm bored text or call me. I have sent them messages to remove it before some wacko calls them. It is amazing what they put on there.

I did see Kat and possibly Eyes on Haleigh's forum. I've been going back and forth. Hope nothing big breaks on any of the other cases I follow, I'm getting dizzy :Banane10:

Kat has already posted about the arrest.

I checked earlier.:)

That's not even the neat part. Last time we did this, afterward I said "wow, well let me try this then. HEY LOUIS WHERE IS HASANNI?" And someone responded "Shutter, if he confesses now you're gonna have a lot of s'plainin to do."
Talk about deja vu...cross your fingers.

I've learned from my Mikey to look for miracles every day, I've learned from my fellow "Sleuthee's" that miracles can happen within posts, quite possibly the very next one! (sure seemed like one when I saw that first post re: the arrest!)

I'd sure hate to see you put out on a limb by a confession, Shutter....but durn it - a confession sure would be {{{{great}}}}}} ---and all you'd have to do is 'splain that you're a talented, generous, *great, psychic, my-space creating sleuth, who, (with your sidekick Columbo) can make Angels appear at a moments notice!!!! We're your witnesses - we've got your back! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine