CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM'd Kat, Soulscape, Eyes, & Fifth & let them know about the arrest. I'll PM FF too though I'm sure he would be here if he was on-line...I'll still PM & let him know about the arrest.

:angel:

What will be next ~ will they convene a grand jury or have a preliminary hearing? Right now they're only booked on "suspicion" of murder, right? Isn't there a time limit where they have to be charged? :waitasec: MOO

You guys KNOW he's coming home right? I can feel it.

Not only can I feel it.......I have to leave in half an hour to pick up my son and his "girl" from the movies............{{{{{{{and I feel Hasanni is so near and news is so close I don't want to leave my pc!!!!! }}}}}}}}

Hi AWC ! I'm here! No further news locally, but I'm waiting. I think JC will break down because of her condition (being pregnant). This can't be any good for the unborn child. Never mind the LDT!!

Hi Columbo! :wave: Thanks for checking the local media for all of us...
No this can't be good for this little innocent unborn baby....& you're right whatever she did had to be more stressful & emotional than some LDT.

You couldn't be more right about that. Her hormones have got to be going crazy at this point & time...I do pray that she dosen't get too overwhelmed & something happens now to the unborn baby, but JC deserves everything she has got coming to her, but not her innocent little girl baby. :shakehead:

LadyBugSTL Be careful driving...I know you are anxious to know. I know you are upset over this news...what little hope we all had is gone right now. :blowkiss:

Hi Columbo! :wave: Thanks for checking the local media for all of us...
No this can't be good for this little innocent unborn baby....& you're right whatever she did had to be more stressful & emotional than some LDT.

You couldn't be more right about that. Her hormones have got to be going crazy at this point & time...I do pray that she dosen't get too overwhelmed & something happens now to the unborn baby, but JC deserves everything she has got coming to her, but not her innocent little girl baby. :shakehead:

You're welcome! I hope nothing happens to her unborn baby-- maybe the stress will push JC to come forth with the truth before something terrible does happen to the baby.

YellowSubmarine I'll PM them right now as well as Soulscape & FifthEssence & let them know! Thanks for letting me know that they are on-line! They'll want to know about this...

Poor little guy never should have been put in their care...:( :shakehead: :cry: He was safe in the foster home where he was at...my prayers go out to the family that was taking care of him....they are hurting so much that I feel bad that I never even thought of them till just now. :(

I was thinking of them just this morning.........feeling terrible for them, and wondering if they were amongst the few at the vigils?

Where Hasanni is now......he feels their love, as he does ours....:blowkiss:

Hi FF we were all looking for you! :wave:

So sad but we all knew this wasn't going to turn out the way we would have liked it to.

Now if only JC will crack & tell the FBI & LE where our little guy is.

Hi there all you Sleuthers!!! I was on here when the arrest was made and had to leave...busy day and even busier night..Thanks our Angel for letting me know about the arrest.

You guys are terrific! We know more about Ross than he does.lol Let's hope he breaks down and tells LE where he put little guy Hasanni!

Kudos to LE for untangling the web of lies! Whatever is done in the darkness WILL be brought to light! Now you pieces of S*it tell where you put the Little Man!

You're welcome! I hope nothing happens to her unborn baby-- maybe the stress will push JC to come forth with the truth before something terrible does happen to the baby.

I pray that's the case. I really don't want her to be involved in all of this. I may be stupid for wanting to have faith in her, but as an aunt, a great aunt and a mom, I don't want to believe that a person could ever stoop to the level of covering for anyone when it comes to a child. (I'm disappointed every day by the moms, grandmas, and family members we read about here and in the news. I just don't want to believe it.)

I also pray that no harm comes to the unborn baby. I'm reeling from the idea that JC could be involved.

Hasanni Campbell's foster parents, Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, have been arrested and are being held on suspicion of murder in connection with the disappearance of the 5-year-old boy, authorities confirmed today.

Formal charges, however, have not been filed.

Both were brought to Oakland police headquarters for questioning Friday afternoon, authorities confirmed.

Plain clothes Oakland police officers searched the Fremont home again on Friday. Fremont police provided security during the search. They allowed cars to leave the subdivision but not enter.

Waiting for the press conference on CBS5...did they say what time it would be??

LadyBugSTL Be careful driving...I know you are anxious to know. I know you are upset over this news...what little hope we all had is gone right now. :blowkiss:

You're right.....I am anxious - and I am upset! Despite the odds and evidence to the contrary, I *did still nurse a tiny flicker of hope that we'd find Hasanni alive, but then, I'm the eternal optomist........that flicker faded the more I learned about his caretakers (I cannot use the word father or mother). :(

But not to worry..... :blowkiss:

.....I *will be careful driving........the friend I lost week before last was in a horrific car accident, and ever since then, I've been especially careful, driving like more of the grandmother that I already am! (wow did I just make myself sound ancient, or *what???) :bang:

And - the news - if there is any - will be waiting for me when I return, along with, most likely, quite a few of ya'll as well!

{{{{{{{{{Thank you }}}}}}}} :hug:

That last video AWC posted shows LE poking around in the back yard.....please don't tell me they.......oh no way

It only took me dang near 5 hours to read all these posts:crazy:
Isn't that one window that was in Husanni's room located back there? I thought at first it was out in the front but now I can see its in the back.

Isn't that one window that was in Husanni's room located back there? I thought at first it was out in the front but now I can see its in the back.

Yup, that's the one

I'm glad it wasn't that front window with the loose screen on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman