CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tad OT because we shut the other thread down tonite, due to the arrests. But someone(forgive me) I don't remember who, posted about LR getting a ticket in Monterey County CA 5/29/08 at the MARINA...I just found a ticket AT THE SAME MARINA for Jennifer (Marie) Campbell on 2/5/08...isn't JC's middle name Marie??
If so, this doen't look too good...maybe they should find the location of both tickets at the marina and search there for our LITTLE MAN...:waitasec:[/QUOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was ForensicsFan...and now you...ANOTHER GREAT CATCH! LR's was on 5/29/08 I believe....but there's our connection maybe?!?!

ETA: I really butchered the whiz out of that one, huh?

Video: Police Search Home Of Hasanni Campbell's Foster Parents
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20608579/index.html

VIDEO~ OAKLAND: Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy Arrested On Suspicion Of Murder
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20608170/index.html

More new videos...I'll only bump the videos here for everyone....unless an article has something huge new to report to all of us....tapping my fingers waiting & wanting to know where our little handsome guy is......LR & JC can rot & I'm glad that we don't have to worry about her baby girl that she is pregant with....a REAL LOVING Foster Family will not harm this little one. I'm weeping for this unborn child, but yet she is saved from these monsters.

:angel:

That last video AWC posted shows LE poking around in the back yard.....please don't tell me they.......oh no way

Video: Police Search Home Of Hasanni Campbell's Foster Parents
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20608579/index.html

VIDEO~ OAKLAND: Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Boy Arrested On Suspicion Of Murder
http://www.ktvu.com/video/20608170/index.html

More new videos...I'll only bump the videos here for everyone....unless an article has something huge new to report to all of us....tapping my fingers waiting & wanting to know where our little handsome guy is......LR & JC can rot & I'm glad that we don't have to worry about her baby girl that she is pregant with....a REAL LOVING Foster Family will not harm this little one. I'm weeping for this unborn child, but yet she is saved from these monsters.

I am telling you the honest to God truth. I am now fully convinced we are telepathically connected. You just posted the video AGAIN that I was talking about from the last page...right above my post!!!

A good ending to the week. Praying that they find Hasanni soon . Sleep with the angels tonight , little one. Justice is on the way. PTL

WHERE IS HASANNI LR & JC!!!! :furious:

We want our little handsome guy found so that he can be properly buried & the ones who truly loved him can start to have closure!

{{{{{Yes we do!!!!! And yesterday isn't soon enough!!!!!}}}}}} :behindbar

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night - but don't think I'll be sleeping tonight either........... Amazing, isn't it - what a permanent impact one small boy can make? Hasanni has a forever place in my heart, as he has in everyone else's here.

RAW VIDEO: Police Seach Hasanni's Home
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6988728

Thank You panthera I knew that but I forgot it was Friday...:banghead: We'll all have to wait for her to cover it or Jane w/Issues...unless Fox covers it which I doubt with Ted Kennedy's funeral tomorrow!

I posted this new video here....they must think Hasanni is hidden somewhere in their home...unless they are looking for a lead to where he might be. By now I would think they both had plenty of time to get rid of anything....even with LE following them around.

It's so strange casue Hasanni has been on my mind more than usual today. I was tired but not anymore....I want Hasanni to be found right now!!! :crossfingers: Though my tears are flowing for him I need to know what they did to our handsome guy.

We have all showed him more love than those 2 monsters!!! JMHO

I don't think we'll hear anything about Hasanni on cable news, so I'll just check the local online sites and here, of course, for updates. I was really shocked when I came over here to this forum tonight and found the new thread!! :)

Oakland Police Department detectives prepare to enter the home of Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell on Roxie Terrace in Fremont, Calif., on Friday, August 28, 2009. The two, foster parents of Hassani Campbell, 5, were arrested in connection with the disabled child's disappearance
20090828__eoak0829arrest~1_GALLERY.JPG

Shutterfly I don't think it is not appropriate to be Hasanni's MySpace friend.....we are his friend aren't we.....we have all grown to love him & I lnow I'll be leaving him some beautiful pictures & poems forever...as long as I'm on this earth till I met him in heaven. :wink:

We do think alike shuttefly...you always seem to look for me or I look for you & it happens as well as posting the same thought or links! :wink:

:praying: For Hasanni!

Can someone tell us what they're likely doing in there? I mean they already searched it once already, what could they be looking for now?

That KTVU video says JC was arrested in an "undisclosed location". Is it just me, or is that odd?

I'm wondering if JC didn't cave earlier. Maybe she snuck & talked with LE today. Maybe she wasn't really even arrested, but LE is saying that in order to protect her or to play LR. LE did say they had a tip from an unnamed source . . .

Where is Forsenic Fan??? I hope he logs on soon he & Mrs FF have both been so helpful with their pictures etc. as well as all of our locals like Columbo & many more that I just can't think of all of their names right now. Kat is missing too & eyes4crime....I'll PM them as soon as I get a chance in case they are in the Jaycee Dugard threads.

Again I hope LE breaks down JC & she tells them where Hasanni is...if anyone is going to break it'll be her...cause if she dosen't I bet LR will put the blame all on her. He seems like the type to do that...he's too good for jail in his mind...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member