GUILTY CA - Gavin Smith, 57, Oak Park, 1 May 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I looked at the FB page. Interesting. Now I am wondering if some of the
theories that others have posted on here could be on target.

IMO, Gavin was set-up and it was a planned meeting the night he disappeared. Someone was very, very angry with him. Now who might that be? Who was the last person to see him alive?

It's hard to believe it has almost been one year since the car was found. I am getting the feeling his body will never be found. Chandy and John aren't going to say anything.

IMO, Gavin was set-up and it was a planned meeting the night he disappeared. Someone was very, very angry with him. Now who might that be? Who was the last person to see him alive?

I agree. I think Chandy found out about the other mistress and got ticked. I do think she had a lot of help though. I am sure her husband wouldn't have minded getting rid of Gavin, but if there were others involved, don't you wonder how they were persuaded to commit murder or help hide the body?

From what the police have said about his cellphone pings bouncing around the valley after 2 a.m., I am thinking that whoever killed him and transported his body, forgot to turn off his cellphone.

I agree. I think Chandy found out about the other mistress and got ticked. I do think she had a lot of help though. I am sure her husband wouldn't have minded getting rid of Gavin, but if there were others involved, don't you wonder how they were persuaded to commit murder or help hide the body?

Drug dealers live in their own private society, i.e., "Do me a big favor, and I'll do you one back." It could be as simple as John not ratting out the higher level drug supplier when he got arrested, charged and now serving time.

I haven't seen an update on the bones above Burbank...

Where is Gavin???

:dunno:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Fox-Executives-Death-Could-Be-Solved-257450521.html

They're still not sure exactly who did it, but they're still looking at Creech who's not talking. I just don't think it was him directly, but the last person who called him and met with him, drove together to a place where he was killed and body disposed, then car parked in the storage unit. Who all had access to that storage unit? Creech AND his wife perhaps? Burned body parts up in large cans in junk yard up near Sylmar.

Missing Fox Film Executive’s Case Now Criminal Homicide Investigation (Exclusive)

http://m.deadline.com/2012/05/gavin...ive-case-now-criminal-homicide-investigation/

"EXCLUSIVE: There’s a new development in the case of Twentieth Century Fox veteran film distribution executive Gavin Smith who is still missing. I’ve now learned that the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department has officially changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation. My news follows by a day media reports that the search for Smith had intensified and the sheriff’s department has added new resources including more detectives to the probe. But it also contradicts statements by sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore on Tuesday that detectives have not found any evidence of foul play in Smith’s disappearance. There’s been no public announcement about the change in the case’s status, and my insiders don’t know what prompted it."

i just heard the police officer speak about Gavin's remains being able to be recovered. Then why haven't they been? He says without going into gruesome detail, his remains could be recovered. That makes it sound like he knows where they are located. Am I the only one who thought that?

JodyMT I am not understanding your post. Are you trying to clarify what was once said and overheard by you a while back? Are you saying that today, Friday, 7/4/2014 you have JUST heard the police officer?

Yes, I remember thinking the same thing. Seems to me that they do know but have to 'wait this out' for many reasons .. so as not to
jeopardize the case. I truly believe that justice WILL be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back