GUILTY CA - Gavin Smith, 57, Oak Park, 1 May 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Antelope Valley Press reported that a family discovered a skull, a shallow grave and clothing that day while hiking in the same area. The skull was found by the Rocky Ramos' Palmdale Labrador retriever about 20 feet from the grave.
"I find all kinds of stuff up here," said Rocky Ramos. "But nothing like that."
The skull's lower jaw was missing and there appeared to be a hole, about an inch or more across, in the skull, Ramos said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department news conference is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. PT. Refresh this page to watch live video.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...th-Investigation-Remains-Found-281778131.html

Live presser going on at the moment, I think. Anyone watching on TV?

Kate Mather ‏@katemather 2 mins2 minutes ago

#LASD Lt. Dolson says detectives know the "how and the way" of Gavin Smith's murder; says finding remains "does put us closer" to arrest.

Kate Mather ‏@katemather 16 mins16 minutes ago

#LASD Lt. Dave Dolson says dozens of warrants served in Gavin Smith case, "hundreds of items of evidence" recovered.

Kate Mather ‏@katemather 2 mins2 minutes ago

#LASD Lt. Dave Dolson says John Creech remains person of interest in Gavin Smith case. "We're not calling anybody a suspect at this point."

Andrew Blankstein ‏@anblanx 4 mins4 minutes ago

"We are very far along," #LASD Lt. Dave Dolson said on Gavin Smith murder case. "We have a pretty good picture."

I think presser's over, though no-one has said. I have a feeling an arrest might be coming soon. There was one earlier tweet I meant to include:

Kate Mather ‏@katemather 24 mins24 minutes ago

#LASD Lt. Dolson on Gavin Smith's Mercedes Benz: "There is evidence in the car that indicated he was killed in the car."

More info:

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-exec-gavin-smith-investigation-authorities-confirm-location-of-death/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contactology

Looking at the Google map with all the points mentioned in all the previous articles about this case, where the MJ growhouse was and Creech's Hummer found, near Porter Ranch, and his last cell ping was in Sylmar, CA, then he was driven up Hwy 14 and then his body was shoved into the desert near Acton, CA. -- Closer to Palmdale, CA.

Just saw that Gavin has been found. Wow! This was one of those cases where I wasn't sure he'd ever be found. Thank goodness for hikers (and curious Labs)! Rest in peace, Gavin. Sending peace and comfort to your loved ones.

It sounds like finding Gavin is the final piece LE needs to build a case against Creech, or whomever is responsible. (I hope.)

This is one of those missing person cases I didn't believe would come together, in spite of the high profile person. Glad it appears to be one that might be solved.

"Police have revealed they know not only the cause of death of Hollywood movie executive Gavin Smith, but also WHY the man was killed."

If this is the case, then why isn't LE pressing charges or making arrests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky