GUILTY CA - Gerardo Hernandez, 39, TSA agent, killed, 3 injured in LAX shooting, 1 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ummmm, since I'm not up on conspiracy theory jargon, or maybe it's that I'm a dinosaur, what does the term "false flag" mean??

IMO it's conspiracy nut slang for the govt creating scary scenarios that look real all for the sheer sake of control.

Here's the wiki def:
False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.
The name "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging the enemy, has long been acceptable. Such operations are also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.

Google search with term what is false flag:
https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+false+flag

That's because he didn't buy his weapon in CA- it's not the fault of our guns laws. If the rest of the nation had them, he would probably have been denied!

Chicago has a ban on guns and has the highest gun crime rate in the nation. You can buy them on the streets there. I'm sure they are not alone. :)

Not likely, assault rifles have been illegal here for a long time. I know, because my Senator Dianne Feinstein authored the legislation. We have also not allowed Concealed Carry that I'm aware of.

California does allow concealed carry, but not in LA or San Fran! But if you
have a concealed carry permit, you can carry in those areas! I don't get it!!

Gun laws in California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We're never going to be able to stop these types of rampage shootings from happening. Luckily, this one was handled, IMO, extremely well and only one innocent life was lost... yes, one too many, but it could have been so much worse. There's a lot of factors that play into these rampage shootings. Factors that I am sure WE ( members here) are well aware of. Mental illness. Media glorification. Easy access to firearms/ammunition.

Until we, as people, find a middle ground... on all these factors... we can't control it.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/01/tsa-worker-shot-dead-in-lax-rampage-report/

The rifle used is in this pic (which I cropped to enlarge):

wipzkh.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/world/lax-sho...picion-with-text-messages-20131103-2wu4u.html

Snipped:
Despite media reports to the contrary, Ciancia was not a former or current TSA agent.

Early reports suggested he might have been, but a spokesman for the American Federation of Government Employees organisation, Tim Kauffman, which represents the TSA's staff of more than 45,000, confirmed Ciancia was not now, or previously, a TSA officer.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...t-movement-propaganda-on-him-expert-says?lite

LAX suspect had 'patriot' movement propaganda on him, expert says
By Pete Williams, Andrew Blankstein and Daniel Arkin, NBC News

Snipped:
Clues on a possible motive for an armed assault at Los Angeles International Airport emerged Saturday, with reports indicating the suspect was carrying a “manifesto” associated with the antigovernment “patriot” movement and a note saying he intended to murder at least one Transportation Security Administration officer.

he's the right age for schizophrenia and a lack of online presence would reflect the paranoid mindset

he's the right age for schizophrenia and a lack of online presence would reflect the paranoid mindset

I think he was online but his accounts have been deactivated or deleted.

There are quite a few sites online who talk about false flags and other things. Imo, it's disturbing and something that could set off mentally ill people who might be prone to go violent.

There are quite a few sites online who talk about false flags and other things. Imo, it's disturbing and something that could set off mentally ill people who might be prone to go violent.

100% agree. I personally think it should be illegal. They get away with it under the guise of 'opinion'. I think when they try to insert utter blatant lies for the sheer agenda of swaying public opinion, it should be deemed criminal. For instance, in this case I've seen a few posts where comments are made (elsewhere not here) that everyone that was there described the shooter as having blonde hair. Etc. This is a flat out lie, but they say "everyone there saw" in order to sway the public. This is done much in the same way as holiday toy sales...companies saying the "must have toy of the year" or commercials saying "kids are going crazy over" such & such. It's a brainwashing game for a personal agenda. Ridiculous & honestly should be illegal. I hate it!

Good looking kid. Looks normal too. Only the second image gives me the, "dead eyes" vibe. I wonder what the dates were on these photographs?

His whole family have good genes.

No dates are on them but I'm almost positive they're from within the past 4 years. I'd say 2 are from this year or last.

SPLC EXCLUSIVE: Alleged LAX shooter referenced antigovernment 'manifesto'
Southern Poverty Law Center
11/02/2013
By Mark Potok, Senior Fellow

"… according to a knowledgeable source with ranking law enforcement contacts.

Paul Anthony Ciancia, who allegedly wounded three other TSA workers before being shot and critically wounded himself, also expressed antagonism toward the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its chief until she resigned in August, Janet Napolitano, the source said. Ciancia’s note called former Secretary Napolitano a “bull dyke” and contained the phrase “FU Janet Napolitano,” the source said.

Ciancia’s language and references seemed to put him squarely in the conspiracy-minded world of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement. …"

Much more ...

Good looking kid. Looks normal too. Only the second image gives me the, "dead eyes" vibe. I wonder what the dates were on these photographs?

Looks normal however, as we know, looks can be very deceiving.

MOO

From this Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a81120-435a-11e3-8b74-d89d714ca4dd_story.html

snip

"James Mincey, who said he lived with Ciancia in a Los Angeles apartment until February, told an ABC affiliate: “I’m absolutely shocked. I’m still trying to wrap my brain around it, because from knowing this guy, it just doesn’t make sense.”

Asked whether Ciancia ever talked about problems with the government, Mincey said: “No, he would always talk about documentaries he would watch about whatever, but there was never any kind of — about any hatred or hatred group or anything like that.”"

"Mincey said Ciancia told him over lunch last week that he planned on “going back to New Jersey, going to work for his dad, making amends with family problems and spending holidays with his family.”"

There are a few other new tidbits as well.

And, there is a graphic of the layout of the terminal. Looks to me like the security was very near the front.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back