GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mods - just saw the redacted phone numbers/e-mail addresses in previous post(s), I'm very sorry, I thought since they were included in the released warrants that it was alright to post either, will remember that going forward.

Mods - just saw the redacted phone numbers/e-mail addresses in previous post(s), I'm very sorry, I thought since they were included in the released warrants that it was alright to post either, will remember that going forward.
Thanks, geevee. Keeping personal data like addresses and phone numbers off the board is a courtesy to protect the privacy of innocent individuals. Arrestees are not necessarily guilty of the crimes with which they are charged, nor do they always live alone. ;)

Thanks, geevee. Keeping personal data like addresses and phone numbers off the board is a courtesy to protect the privacy of innocent individuals. Arrestees are not necessarily guilty of the crimes with which they are charged, nor do they always live alone. ;)

Sorry bout that. I didn't anticipate it being an issue since they were not blocked on the warrants. I edited address info in my most recent post and will do the same in past posts that identify personal data.

:welcome5: QueenBofOB :greetings:

Are you really the queen of Ocean Beach? Impressive. :smile:

:kickcan: I wonder how surprised or shocked CM's family is that he is in such deep trouble. He might face the Death Penalty or Life in Prison. Did they see that side of him that fancied himself an assassin wantabe? Who'd he hang around with? Working for eight yrs. for the same company sounds like a fairly steady employee. (Payday, Payday, R.I.P, Payday)

Not that we can sleuth his family members, but I'm curious if both his parents are still alive, and how many brothers and sisters he has. Wonder who in that family was said to know someone in the brother's family.

:kickcan: Another wild thought I had was if he had a motorcycle accident in conjunction with needing to borrow a car, or take time off from work, etc., Then, the big question is where was Gianni's car during that time.

Obviously I can't post it, but I did A LOT of sleuthing as soon as we had a name.

He has A LOT of family.

And it's one very complicated 'tree' trying to figure out some of how various people are related.

I spent a lot (probably more accurately a slightly ridiculous amount!) of time trying to sort it all out and also try to see if I could pinpoint any connections.

Eventually I gave up because it was getting so lengthy and tedious.

Plus, people starting questioning/saying/mentioning names on other sites just trying to find out who CM was really, and even places like WS where they weren't being named but enough was being said for some to apparently realize their FB pages, etc. were being looked at and then everything started going 'poof.'

I had been SCing along with all the other digging, but even as quickly as I had started and before much was out there, that I wasn't able to get as far back on some before they 'poofed' as I had been trying.

Anyway, all that to say, yes there's a lot of family and friends who seem to essentially be family in some cases.

There was only one who I wouldn't have been shocked to have seen named as a possible connection between the families, but that was one of the first that 'poofed' so I never was able to dig enough personally at least to figure out if it actually was a connection. But even then it seemed like it'd likely have been a looser one. Given what has been said thus far, though, apparently it isn't.

<snipped for space>

Carlo's cousin, <snip> "Ron" is 24 years old, same age as Gianni, and likely the person who's acquainted with the Belvedere family. Chance Feller (Xanax guy, he's on FB, looks about 12 yo) met Gianni thru a relative, Alina Nuno (Heroin girl) met Gianni thru friend Nick. Drug connections are often made thru random introductions. Just can't figure out how it connects Carlo and Gianni.

I am surprised nothing drug related was found during the searches of CM's car and house. For that reason, I am not convinced the murders are directly tied to drugs.

Whatever the motive, it seemed personal. I wonder who CM was close to. Maybe he felt G/S/I wronged someone he loved and it was about revenge.

Thinking out loud here... I wonder if LE was able to determine when exactly CM entered "R.I.P." on his phone's calendar. Also, does that mean Gianni wasn't killed when his phone conversation was interrupted (i.e. in the final minutes of December 23rd)?

There was a pizza place in Toronto that was recently closed down for this very thing.
Completely possible.

Yikes really?? So I guess I can't blame my ignorance on being Canadian?! I had no idea.

Like I've said before, no judgments, I'm just voicing some thoughts.

I personally don't know much about heroin, and the differences between smoking it, snorting it, or shooting it up.

Always thought people nodded off after doing their heroin, especially if they didn't combine it with an upper like cocaine.

Not that I want to take anybody's drug inventory when I meet them, but sometimes it's good to know what to look for in the people who cross our paths --- be it strangers or family members.

Went to a few drug discussion boards trying to educate myself, and it seems not everybody nods off.

Still, I'd think it'd be a constant fluctuation of energy and moods --- of having enough or needing to get more --- making for a poor employee, roommate, or financial fiduciary.

But, from what I can gather, people don't always nod off and some say they do it occasionally which I didn't think was possible.
Might I add, more young people are doing it than I realized. It's out there all over the place!

In all honesty I just don't see these kids having a $250 usage habit. Sal had just gotten back from being gone for three months. Ilona was working steadily. And Gianni, if you look at the big picture was a smart up and coming restaurant guy who had been meeting with attorneys to patent a brand for gluten free Italian foods. These things cannot be accomplished while using that much drugs daily, all the while the family not knowing. From everything that I have read I do not see the evidence of the $250 a day thing. Statements from drug dealers. Not a credible group in my mind. What a better way to divert attention away from themselves than to wipe their noses on the victim's sleeves. IMO it's too early to say.

I do think IF in fact Gianni was buying this much daily it was to deal most of it. If they were using that much, their behavior would have been a hot mess.

JMO's

MOO, is that it might be more likely for a bad element to enter the picture with all the drug introductions.
Ilona and Sal staying in the mall parking lot, and the baggies and the drug activities, and who knew who, etc.,
One or all of these three were targets for some reason. CM - is there any connection or was he a hit man?
I just don't believe this was all CM's idea or he acted alone. There's an accomplice, or someone who hired him, IMO.

snipped..........I do think IF in fact Gianni was buying this much daily it was to deal most of it. If they were using that much, their behavior would have been a hot mess.
JMO's

:yes: That part is exactly what I was questioning.

BBM

Unfortunately I think the key to this case is "families". Who in family A knows who in family B, and how and why. Who wronged who and why. Who decided the prices to be paid, the ultimate one. Drugs and money in todays society on many levels are the same, just a different currency. Much is the reason that todays money has traces of cocaine or heroin on it from someone somewhere using to roll it up and get high on it. We of course cannot "sleuth" the families so there are conversations we cannot have until it's time.

JMO's

I am surprised nothing drug related was found during the searches of CM's car and house. For that reason, I am not convinced the murders are directly tied to drugs.

Prisoners are drug tested before they are booked. Since it's not been disclosed if drugs were found in Carlo's system, either nothing was found when he was arrested for weapons in January & April, and murder in June, or these details haven't been released. All we know is his extreme interest in firearms and assassinations.

I mentioned in an earlier post the gang presence in Mira Mesa, largely Filipino. His clean criminal record made it possible for him to legally purchase guns, his low profile and seemingly solitary life style makes for a good gang candidate. His possession of an unregistered AR-15 assault rifle and handmade silencer point toward illegal activities well beyond that of a hobbyist.

Not knowing his connection to the Belvederes, I'm leaning toward gang affiliation, which would explain possible ties in Riverside, perhaps even his hometown of Hayward, which may be behind his relocation to San Diego.

Cases like this shock neighbors, friends and associates . . . usually one or two come out of the woodwork and do a news interview for their 15 minutes of fame. His presumed attempted suicide, and subsequent isolation, may be an indication his life is in danger if he talks. I keep thinking back to the border patrol agent who expressed concern about Carlo's emotional state, and called his relatives to check on their well-being and Carlo's.

I can't comprehend why he was driving with an illegal firearm in plain site, and another that is connected to 3 murders, the day after Gianni's body was discoverd. At 3:45 a.m. he said he was driving to a shooting range in San Bernadino. I found 3 in SB, they don't open til 9 or 10 a.m., and he's on the wrong freeway.

Seems something scared the crap outta him and he was getting outta Dodge. Did someone else park Gianni's car in the shopping center? It's doubtful it sat there for 3 weeks. Maybe the plan was to dump it in the desert and burn the evidence, but someone panicked and things didn't go according to plan.

LOL, hardly, just a retired old lady with a lot of time on my hands!

EDIT: And not yet grasping the posting reply process, Mrs. Obrien, no not an obstetrician!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back