CA - Girls set cat on fire, cat fighting for life. Santa Rosa, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These girls need to have their arses spanked. I'm not one who believes in spanking but honestly these two need to be punished and need intensive therapy.

Spanked???? I'd like to pistol whip the witches!!! :furious:

hey these are still children .. what they did is unspeakable but someone needs to see if they were or are abused .. if they are sick in the head or what..if they are found to be ok then condemn them . im glad the kitty is doing well .. that is so horrible those kids did that ..id like to know why they did .if it either way should be punished to the full extent of the law no animal should be hurt like that .

I AGREE!!! SET THE LITTLE *advertiser censored* ON FIRE AND WE'LL ALL STAND AROUND AND LAUGH.

I hurt when I read these stories and to think that someone enjoyed it just blows my mind away!!

That poor kitty. We've rescued abandoned animals too, and I can't even imagine the poor animal's pain!

The girls' behavior is so disturbing. Serial killers in the making.

These girls need to have their arses spanked. I'm not one who believes in spanking but honestly these two need to be punished and need intensive therapy.
------------------

They dont need spanked.They need someone to knock the crap out of them!!

I like the idea of canning. I had forgotten about that (remember the American kid overseas in Thailand maybe that was sentenced to canning?).

Same here, Panth!

I'm wondering if they would understand the consequenses of their actions if they were placed alone for a day and a night in a Wildlife Preserve with 100's of Wild Lions and Tigers roaming free around them...

Even up the odds a little and let them see how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot...

It infuriates me to witness cruelty period and it makes my blood boil to see it happen to the defenseless...
The biggest problem I have here is the punishment they'll receive is only 3 yrs. in Juvenile facility. These teenagers will then be let out and God help the poor animals they hurt or kill then. There's also a good chance they'll move on to commiting crimes against people.

Thank God the 11 y/o boy saved this precious little kitten, who now must still undergo more surgeries, but a photo I saw today is so adorable, even though scarred and injured it is so heartwarming to know that people do care and little Adam's life is valuable to us and other loving people.

He still has a beautiful face! My prayers for you, Adam! :)

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

That poor kitty. We've rescued abandoned animals too, and I can't even imagine the poor animal's pain!

The girls' behavior is so disturbing. Serial killers in the making.
One of my cats is a rescue too, from being placed inside a box then into a dumpster. Thank God she wasn't tortured like little Adam.

I AGREE!!! SET THE LITTLE *advertiser censored* ON FIRE AND WE'LL ALL STAND AROUND AND LAUGH.

Does everyone who agrees with this statement really feel this way? Or is it just something said in anger?

I mean isn't the reason we're all so appalled at what they did because we can never imagine doing such a thing to sentient beings? Aren't we different enough from these two girls that doing this would never honestly cross our minds? Isn't that distinction (that they would do this but we wouldn't) what makes their behavior so aberrant?

I get so baffled when I read things like this, followed by what seems to be heartfelt agreement or other horrible suggestions....perhaps it is just anger and I read it too literally.

Does everyone who agrees with this statement really feel this way? Or is it just something said in anger?

I mean isn't the reason we're all so appalled at what they did because we can never imagine doing such a thing to sentient beings? Aren't we different enough from these two girls that doing this would never honestly cross our minds? Isn't that distinction (that they would do this but we wouldn't) what makes their behavior so aberrant?

I get so baffled when I read things like this, followed by what seems to be heartfelt agreement or other horrible suggestions....perhaps it is just anger and I read it too literally.

There is such a thing as a person who will do evil and chooses to do evil because they enjoy doing it or observing it. There is no amount of counseling, praying, training, therapy, or coddling that will change that person. They are born that way.

An eight-week-old kitten has no defenses. At the age those girls were, they knew better. I'm sorry, but people like that do not belong out where they can continue their cruelty.

In your view, what would be the just thing to do about this?

I honestly don't know what would ensure that these two teenage girls don't re-offend when they get out of Juvenile Jail in 3 yrs. (assuming they'll actually be sentenced to that time). If these teenagers think that such cruelty to one of God's creatures is so hilarious, my point with my suggestion (being trapped inside a burning car) is that the teenagers would actually feel the same pain as the defenseless little animal they tortured and burned. There is no way of knowing just what crimes they'll commit later on and I pray they never have any children of their own.

How about a traffic accident in a car with an exploding gas tank? ;)

okay..sounds good to me.
I'm telling you very few sociopaths change their personality. These two skanks are sociopathic and are useless to society. Wonder what happened to the other cats that were trapped, but were not found?
I only can imagine.
If I had their names I bet ten years from now I'd look them up, and find that they have left many victims and many crimes behind them.

So yea, the explosive gas tank thing wouldn't make me lose sleep.

There is such a thing as a person who will do evil and chooses to do evil because they enjoy doing it or observing it. There is no amount of counseling, praying, training, therapy, or coddling that will change that person. They are born that way.

An eight-week-old kitten has no defenses. At the age those girls were, they knew better. I'm sorry, but people like that do not belong out where they can continue their cruelty.

I honestly don't know, Boesp, but burning them alive and laughing while I did it would never even cross my mind as the thing to do. I can't even wrap my head around it.

Even if one decided that these girls are pure evil and need to be removed from the earth, you don't have to torture them to death and laugh at them while you are doing that to get to that end.

It seems to me that via your definition of evil (doing evil and observing/enjoying it) burning two people alive and laughing while you did it would make someone evil. I don't believe this thread is littered with evil people.

That's why I don't understand the sentiment.

Good question. :clap: These cases make me so angry I admit to losing my objectivity, but this was a hideously cruel crime and deserves a hideously cruel punishment -- IMHO.

Come on, SCM.
People are just being emotional, because this story pisses them off and sickens them.
What's so hard to grasp?
Nobody here could watch people being burned alive in reality, let alone laugh about it.
We're blowing off steam, it's not that deep.

Yes, thank you evelyn. SCM, hopefully you know people are just venting their anger over this senseless crime. Come on now, I know you know that!!

I hope these girls get some serious counseling and psych evaluations. I'd want to know- do they routinely abuse animals and small children (younger siblings, for example), have they started fires in the past and were they bed-wetters?

I am wondering about the other cats in the other trap... I really do hope they got out and are safely tucked away somewhere. This has really made us 2nd guess where we set our traps, and you better believe we will be camoflauging our traps when we do a catch (part of our kitty crusading is that we take part in the Alley Cat Allies trapping program where we trap ferals and get them fixed and their shots).

Someone questioned why this cat is getting so much attention over other things: some of us hold animals to the same level of respect that we have for our fellow man, and when we see this kind of cruelty we hurt for the animal and want to see justice served and the animal to rebound. No innocent soul, be it human or cat, deserves to be treated in the manner this poor kitty was.

As for the girls: I do hope they are made to take intensive counseling, that they serve time and at the very least, made to feel the humliation of getting caught. I do not think they should be made to work with animals, though... they are far too dangerous to be trusted on any aspect, around another animal. And I honestly don't think any of the posters here are truly serious about wanting the girls tortured or killed... their thoughts are just a knee-jerk reaction to such a hideous and cruel event. It happens. My knee-jerk reaction towards the girls was one of indepth hostility, too... I won't lie.

Come on, SCM.
People are just being emotional, because this story pisses them off and sickens them.
What's so hard to grasp?
Nobody here could watch people being burned alive in reality, let alone laugh about it.
We're blowing off steam, it's not that deep.

Actually - no, I didn't know that. That's why I asked the question. Thanks for clueing me in.

Yes, thank you evelyn. SCM, hopefully you know people are just venting their anger over this senseless crime. Come on now, I know you know that!!

I know that now about you and evelyn have made that clear for yourselves - but I didn't before. I see people all the time post in what seems to be downright sincerity that they could and would do these horrible things.

I figured it was anger and venting, but believe me when I say I was confused enough to ask the question.

And for all I know, someone may still come along and say "heck yeah - I could do these things because they deserve it."

But you are probably right that the vast majority of the time, people don't mean it when they post these things and this is just a safe place to vent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back