GUILTY CA - Gorman, WhtFem 25-35, multiple tattoos, Aug'16 - Kimberly Harvill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Antelope valley, high desert just northeast of San Fernando valley and LA is to the southwest of there

Palmdale and Lancaster are the two primary cities that make up Antelope Valley

I typed Brayden and Rylee into Facebook last night and looked through the current postings. The top post were about this lady but there were quite a few postings about people's children with those exact names and spellings.

One commenter on a post about this lady thinks this may be her sister who has been missing from Lancaster / Palmdale for 8 months. Someone asked if the tattoos matched she said she definitely had the playboy bunny but one of the tattoos didn't make sense. The photos she posted of her sister do look a lot like the sketch.

If anyone wants to take a look, it's under a post from KTLA 5 Morning News on Thursday at 1pm.

Playboy bunny tats are unusual these days, aren't they?

Lancaster is farming community isn't it? Like turkey farms, cows, and crops?

Lancaster is farming community isn't it? Like turkey farms, cows, and crops?

Lancaster and Palmdale, in California, are on the western edge of the Mojave Desert. Not much farming - too dry and too hot. However, there are quite a few defense contractors and lots of wide-open spaces and clear skies.

I typed Brayden and Rylee into Facebook last night and looked through the current postings. The top post were about this lady but there were quite a few postings about people's children with those exact names and spellings.

One commenter on a post about this lady thinks this may be her sister who has been missing from Lancaster / Palmdale for 8 months. Someone asked if the tattoos matched she said she definitely had the playboy bunny but one of the tattoos didn't make sense. The photos she posted of her sister do look a lot like the sketch.

If anyone wants to take a look, it's under a post from KTLA 5 Morning News on Thursday at 1pm.

Whoahhhhh, if that's not her, the resemblance is startling.

Another poster believes her to be someone from Indiana with the initials AJ.

someone on the KTLA comments said the tattoo looks like a rocket sperm and egg moon w the kids name

She has been identified on Facebook by a woman who is her cousin, as Kimberly Keithley.

I found the person KK on fb, she is actually from the county I grew up in, how sad! was she living in AV area or just dumped there?

I guess I will wait to see if that is actually her.

interesting comment at initial link. ties in w this being KK.

the link of the article on KTLA w the comments about the sister is gone. so it looks like she may have been ID. but idk why they would pull the whole article.

ok do fb search now, interesting and scary stuff. the RIP are popping up

right? there should be some ppl reported missing according to that.

Okay, I'm no good at this Facebook search business. I can't find any of what you guys are talking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back