GUILTY CA - Gorman, WhtFem 25-35, multiple tattoos, Aug'16 - Kimberly Harvill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lancaster is farming community isn't it? Like turkey farms, cows, and crops?

Lancaster, Palmdale and the surrounding areas (Antelope Valley) still have many farms in the outlying areas. It used to be a primarily farming community in the past. Now we are mostly areospace. There are many "rough" area's as other posters have stated, but much of the AV is very nice with very nice people. With half a million people in the A.V. there will be some problems but it's not the entire AV.

http://ktla.com/2016/08/18/id-of-woman-found-dead-along-desolate-road-near-gorman-a-mystery/

The woman’s body was found along Gorman Post Road just north of state Route 138 by someone who stopped while driving by about 5 p.m. Sunday.

She is Caucasian or Hispanic, 25 to 35 years old, with blue eyes, and 5 feet 1 inches tall and 96 pounds. Her hair was dyed a dark burgundy.

She had several tattoos, including ones that had the names Brayden and Rylee. Mendoza said investigators are hopeful the names on the tattoos will help.

The other tattoos appear to be a Playboy bunny, a red Iron Cross, and some type of pink flower.

gorman.jpg

Looks like KTLA needs to update their story. Sorry to post again.

Yes, what I'm wondering is why they would need to take the children. Those are not their children.

Edit; ohhh, she is the Aunt of the children!

Ah, I thought you meant you thought somebody had allowed them to take the children, like child services or something.

This is really twisted and scary. I hope those kids are all right, but even if they're unharmed now it's hard to see how being raised by those two wouldn't damage them.

Got chills seeing the 'found safe' on the kids' thread!! Awesome!! :D

I guess that does mean that Brittney is a willing participant... and for me this is the first where I heard them being called 'murder suspects'. I guess it was only logical... but still. Wonder what the heck happened.... what could Kimberly possibly have done for her own sister to be a suspect in murdering her? (not that I think there is ever a good 'excuse' for murder, obviously)

Posted 12:45 AM, August 24, 2016, by Mariel Turner, Wendy Burch, Tracy Bloom, Melissa Pamer and Christina Pascucci, Updated at 06:34pm, August 24, 2016

Three young children whose mother was found dead on a Gorman-area road were located safe Wednesday afternoon after they were kidnapped, but the two people suspected of taking the kids have a fourth child with them and remain on the run, authorities said.
Joshua Robertson, 27, and Brittany Humphrey, 22, were last seen fleeing California with Kimberly Harvill's three children, who were found to be safe at a motel in Albuquerque, New Mexico, after a good Samaritan contacted local police.
Robertson and Humphrey had left the three young children -- Joslynn Watkins, 2; Brayden Watkins, 3; and Rylee Watkins, 5 -- in the good Samaritan's care. When the couple didn't return, he became suspicious and called police.
The children are OK, but Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department remains concerned about a 1 1/2-year-old girl who is still with Robertson and Humphrey. That child is not related to the other children; she had been left in Robertson's care, according to sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza.
Humphrey is Harvill's sister and an acquaintance of Robertson, Mendoza said during a news conference Wednesday morning.
The three adults and the children had all been staying at a motel together in the Lebec area before Harvill was found dead along the side of remote Gorman Post Road on Aug. 14. They are all from Fresno, Mendoza said.
<snip> He and Humphrey are believed to be driving a "spruce green metallic" 1999 Ford Expedition that may have the California license plate No. 7BEK024, or paper plates.
Authorities think they area headed east, north or south from Albuquerque, and they are searching along Interstates 25 and 40. Between the two, they have relatives in Nebraska, and ties to Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi, according to Mendoza. The suspects are considered "armed and dangerous," the release stated. Anyone who sees the pair should not approach them and should call local law enforcement or 911.
Those with information about the case have been asked to call the Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500. Tipsters who wish to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-8477.

more at link: http://ktla.com/2016/08/24/pair-sou...whose-mother-was-found-dead-on-road-in-lebec/

Picture of the 1 1/2 year old baby still with the suspects at this link: http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...ught-in-kidnapping-and-homicide-investigation

(Sorry I can't get it to copy over here)

"This baby needs to be brought home safe," Ashley Harper said. "I'm scared to death for her well-being."

Ashley Harper is the baby's aunt. She says Robertson has a violent criminal history and has left the state and traveled like this before.

"I know he has family in Kansas," she said. "And whenever they were traveling the states, they ended up in Kansas."

I'm starting to consider the possibility these adults were on drugs and the women possibly "working". Maybe KH left to work and never came back because someone killed her.

Just saying because why would ANYONE stay in motels in Lebec/Gorman? Other than the giant truck stop there.

I majorly misunderstood, I thought the guy was Kimberly's boyfriend. Wow.. if Brittany was not involved in the murder of her sister, she sure is standing by her man. Crazy!

Glad 3 of the 4 babies are ok.

Gardener, your inbox is full :)

in one of the more recent articles it states Robertson is an acquaintance of BH, but she proclaimed him her husband on fb.

maybe they didn't kill her. idk, they prob did but its a theory im kicking around (see above)

I majorly misunderstood, I thought the guy was Kimberly's boyfriend. Wow.. if Brittany was not involved in the murder of her sister, she sure is standing by her man. Crazy!

All the family interviewed by news so far is saying the half-sister was taken against her will
and she never would have hurt Kimberly. Of course family members don't want to think the worst. Sure makes her look bad if she's still with him.

I fixed it. Thanks. ;)

Maybe he's kidnapped Brittany too?

I think she went willingly, but hard to say how much she knows or if she participated in her sisters murder at this point. He could have lied to her about what happened. I guess time will tell.

I am still thinking the Kim and maybe Britney were "working", maybe a trucker John did it.

Either way there was no way these two tweeting idiots were going to get those kids.

Jesus, their dad laid in front of a train?!!!!!

I
Sad story, but it turns out that yes Meth was involved. I'm thinking this couple wanted custody of the kids for some reason. The kids will most likely have a better life now...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back