GUILTY CA - Gorman, WhtFem 25-35, multiple tattoos, Aug'16 - Kimberly Harvill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omg! Where are the babies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think I found her on FB as well but I read her sister is missing too. So where's her babies, sister and boyfriend??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I found her on FB as well but I read her sister is missing too. So where's her babies, sister and boyfriend??

ETA: Wait. I misread that. Nothing about the sister. Move along

Not sure if I am allowed to link it here yet unless/until her identity is confirmed but KK (who was KH up until recently it seems) does have a Twitter account and there is a swimsuit pic where I can see clearly one of the referenced tatoos on her side. So I think this probably is the correct person, imo.

Did I read correctly that her husband or former husband commit suicide and there are 3 children missing?

Wow, KK and her sister both just recently got married and it doesn't seem like many people were happy for either of them.

I hope the sister and the kids are ok. This is awful!

From what I've seen online he has an extensive criminal record. Why in the world do they have these children???

Apparently because he kidnapped them and murdered their mother.

Apparently because he kidnapped them and murdered their mother.

Yes, what I'm wondering is why they would need to take the children. Those are not their children.

Edit; ohhh, she is the Aunt of the children!

I'm fairly certain neithen were legally married. I'm positive the sister isn't.

Wow, KK and her sister both just recently got married and it doesn't seem like many people were happy for either of them.

I hope the sister and the kids are ok. This is awful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back