CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought this might be the case.

I said sleeping pills but that could be benedryl as well as it is used as a sleep aid. I also thought Jen took it too and just as she felt the start of drowsiness floored the gas...sounds like she had a few drinks to make it easier.

Going back my theory about drugging them...Did Jen drug Sarah's drink or were they in on it and Jen was the "brave" one and Sarah slept it out?

My earlier posts:
"If we think Sarah was in on it as much as Jen, than maybe it was a collaborative effort to drive off the cliff. With CPS at their heels and the amount of abuse, the kids would for sure be taken away, they would be arrested and their reputations even further tarnished. The future was looking very dim for them. One last hurrah with the kids at the beach in California or they were pissed and the kids were suffering even further during those days of running.

I'm curious about any prescriptions found in their home as well as otc sleeping meds. In addition, what was purchased at Safeway- were there any otc sleeping meds bought that day?

If Sarah was ready to die but couldn't be the one to actually drive off the cliff, she could have taken sleeping pills- hell, they all could have taken sleeping pills except for Jen. Unless she took it a bit later than everyone and at the first signs of sleepiness she floored the gas pedal. Could Jen have put sleeping pills in drinks? I would think they would make the drinks taste nasty and undrinkable? With the abuse, I can imagine she probably could just threaten them to take the pills. Maybe while Sarah was going to the bathroom, away from the suv and kids, Jen has them all take the pills and just puts Sarah's pill in whatever she was drinking.

Jen could rationalize the murder-suicide in her warped mind even easier, because this would ensure they were indeed sleeping and wouldn't feel or know a thing.

all speculation on my part...moo..."

"Here are my theories from earlier in the thread:

After reading Jenn's facebook post from summer 2017, where she lists all the things that have gone wrong in their lives, I think so much happened in a short amount of time that it could lead to a downward spiral of feeling completely overwhelmed. Which can effect humans most basic needs and that leads to a lot of horrible states of mind (like lack of sleep- sleep deprivation is a form of torture), a spanking going out of control (public humiliation, major guilt, embarrassment from it happening and then more out of control spankings = double those feelings) and a depression that led to severe depression.

Maybe somewhere in the middle of all that stress, then starts the suicidal ideation. Those thoughts build and become more frequent and plans start playing out. The thought becomes more comfortable and comforting. The song about driving into the ocean (that their friend wrote) becomes a symbol and almost a goal. It is familiar and almost sacred and peaceful. I think after thinking about it for awhile now and the peak of CPS coming, neighbors calling, the thought of the kids being taken away (or possible arrests?) was the straw that broke the camel's back. She is already in an altered state of mind due to the years of major stress and trauma. They could have found prescriptions for Jenn that could be the red flags they referred to.

Suicidal people are often the most at peace just prior. I remember the mom in Oregon who stopped and got the sleeping pills and trail mix on her way to commit suicide and if I remember correctly, Leanne Bearden in TX had a power bar in her backpack. Jenn stopped at Safeway because until you actually drive off that cliff, you still need to feed the family.

I think it was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping when Jenn made her move.

1. Everyone was sleeping so she could get away with it, I do not think she would kill them if she had to look them in the eye.
2. She could rationalize further in her head that none of them would know what was going on- their lives would just end.
3. No people, parked cars or traffic- or a very reduced amount.

I don't think being belted in or not matters. No one would survive that crash either way.

Unfortunately, I think the 3 kids and any pets who are missing were washed out to sea. I don't think Jenn would have done this without everyone being there.

The person that spotted the SUV called police at 3:39 pm. A high tide and many, many hours spent at the bottom of the cliff could very well wash everything out to the ocean.

Rest in peace kiddos"

Also, Jen and Sarah were smart enough to know cameras are everywhere. I'm thinking those kids didn't leave the car unless it was in a remote place and only to use the bathroom. moo

I recant that last statement of mine. Depending on her weight and how long she was drinking for, she could have been pretty intoxicated. After looking at a BAC list, that's not a very good level.

Thank you for clarifying.

My fingers were twitching to respond to your first drunk drunk post, but I held back.

[FONT=&]From this article: He said authorities can't rely on dental records to identify the body that was recovered last weekend because authorities haven't been able to find a dentist who treated the children. He said it will take a couple weeks to get DNA results back from a lab and positively identify the body.
[/FONT]

They have not been able to find a dentist that treated the children may explain why HH did not have her teeth fixed.

So profoundly sad. This is one of the reasons why it's taking a long time to positively ID, and why they haven't released the remains (as of last week), too.

And, what are the chances if they can't locate dentists for these kids, they will not be able to locate any doctors either?

IMO, I was surprised when LE made a statement, very early in the investigation that drugs/alcohol were not involved. At the time, I wondered how they could know that without running the proper tests.

Perhaps they meant there was no evidence of drugs/alcohol at the scene? If that was the case, and there were no liquor bottles/empty beer cans or other items associated with using substances, I wish they would have said exactly that.

And even if there was no physical evidence at the crash scene, that's still not an indication that drugs/alcohol did not play some part in the incident. Not that it makes any difference now, but I wonder if LE actually reads (or proofreads) their own reports when they appear in MSM.

Thank you for clarifying.

My fingers were twitching to respond to your first drunk drunk post, but I held back.

Ahahahahaha...sometimes I say things without thinking. My apologies!!!

How did she get them to all take it?

Benadryl comes in both pill and liquid form.

Liquid could easily be mixed into a fruit or vegetable smoothie.

"Drink it all up, everyone. We're not leaving until you finish."

Thanks for that KZ, see what I mean? You can begin to emulate the kids background just by being there, it drives you drink or whatever. Serious business adoption, it's not a route our stupid governments chose to go, so kids languished in care for 18 years! They changed the policy now that child protection was the subject of a Crown enquiry in to what happens at last. When I first started many years ago the system only employed Social Workers and Psychologists, then they went to just about anyone who had a degree, and as a result of that inquiry back to Social Workers and Psychologists again. Farcical, it's why children die. The last time I looked which was more 12 years ago, there was one child available for adoption. The mother young mother poor thing had stated that she wanted the child to go to a Catholic family, but the little tiny thing also had ginger hair. I don't know what happened in the end, but the little child was there for some time. How's that?

They were still their children. Your mom tells you take these two pills to help you sleep, or for your head/stomach/sinuses and you take them.

Maybe they gave it regularly to the kids when on long car trips? Esp if some of them in the way back had carsickness. It would have seemed normal then.

Or maybe they just told them that they looked sick and needed to take medicine.

Or maybe they told the kids they were all going to "heaven" together.

Who knows?

I don't think they "slipped it" in their drinks. Benadryl liquid is very bitter, and the kids would not have drunk a beverage unsuspectingly with enough mg of drug in it to put them to sleep without detecting the bitter taste and refusing the remainder. Or they'd vomit it. You can't hide the taste and still give "enough" to put them to sleep.

And benadryl sleep is not comatose. You CAN wake up/ arouse someone who is drowsy on benadryl. It's not as powerful as an anesthetic. That's why it's safe enough to be an over the counter drug. It doesn't depress consciousness or respiratory effort enough to be truly dangerous in ordinary doses. Or even elevated doses.

Benadryl comes in both pill and liquid form.

Liquid could easily be mixed into a fruit or vegetable smoothie.

"Drink it all up, everyone. We're not leaving until you finish."

And capsule form. Pop open a capsule and dump the little balls in something to drink.

So, I wonder if the cell phone found at the site is theirs, and how does it fit in to the scenario?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/us/hart-family-crash-alcohol/index.html
The FBI’s Behavioral folks are joining in the investing.

Maybe they gave it regularly to the kids when on long car trips? Esp if some of them in the way back had carsickness. It would have seemed normal then.

Who knows?

I don't think they "slipped it" in their drinks. Benadryl liquid is very bitter, and the kids would not have drunk a beverage unsuspectingly with enough mg of drug in it to put them to sleep without detecting the bitter taste and refusing the remainder. Or they'd vomit it. You can't hide the taste and still give "enough" to put them to sleep.

And benadryl sleep is not comatose. You CAN wake up/ arouse someone who is drowsy on benadryl. It's not as powerful as an anesthetic. That's why it's safe enough to be an over the counter drug. It doesn't depress consciousness or respiratory effort enough to be truly dangerous in ordinary doses. Or even elevated doses.

The article says it had the same INGREDIENT in Benadryl...Wondering if it could of been another sedative..

Especially an abusive parent. Take it or I'll hit, whip, punch you. moo

She could have had them take 2 or 3 as well. Sleep aids and benedryl are very small tablets.

Who knows?

That leads me to believe Sarah was in on it then and didn't want to be awake for it. So Sarah took the pills along with the kids. moo

Or Jen had access to Rohypnol due to sleep issues? moo

The article says it had the same INGREDIENT in Benadryl...Wondering if it could of been another sedative..

Yes and can be harmful if overdosed per National Institute of Health:
[h=2]Poisonous Ingredient[/h]

Diphenhydramine can be harmful in large amounts.

[h=2]Where Found[/h]

Diphenhydramine may be found in medicines with these brand names:

• Benadryl
  • Nytol
  • Sominex
  • Tylenol PM
Other medicines may also contain diphenhydramine.

[h=2]https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002636.htm[/h]

I'm not sure about anyone else, but this latest news with tox results makes the lack of anyone wearing seat belts more understandable to me.

Benadryl also comes in quick dissolve strips, which would be easy to put in a drink.

They were obviously going to be overwhelmed, I'm still reeling from nobody catching that. Oh I hit reply with quote button so sorry to whomever wrote that. The BAC was highish, and her intention was very clear. They just couldn't face the shame of not managing, which I really don't think is their fault. It was bound to fail. Feel a bit sorry for them to be honest, they were so under prepared. It's really not ok to do that children's lives regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy