CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe driving off the cliff was the most accessible and easiest way for them to kill so many people at once, including themselves.
When I was looking up other cases where cars have gone off cliffs, I read that most cars will end up in flames after a fall of about 5 times what they fell. So I do wonder if they thought it would end in a fiery wreckage... Which if that was the case maybe they thought nobody was realize 3 were missing. . . If in fact they are missing.

Ugh I'm so obsessed! I'm glad my boss isn't here today!

If Sarah made $53,000 or more + taxable bonuses as an asst manager and Jen had a photography business with taxable income they would be over the threshold for EIC. $55,000 total to start the phase out for the child tax credits. Both are capped at maximum benefits for 3 out of the total number of children in the household.
9ad2964d29ad4018d47783c454a74e8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assuming the photography business was legit..

Depends on if they had equity from their last home. West Linn is a fairly affluent area, even a small or older home would sell for $300,000 easily......

IIRC the West Linn home was a rental. There was a msm interview with their realtor who had said how wonderful they were and that they rented that home until they found one to buy. I’ll see if I can find a link.

I've worked with and cared for an adopted child who had RAD and suffered from disordered eating. She could snow anyone--we would have long discussions with outside people (schools, etc.) about it prior, but she'd end up with extra candy or snacks or whatever all the time...she knew how and what to say to get people to give her things or to look the other way if she stole (she's so cute, though!)...no judgement or blame on her--she was in "survival" mode most of the time just from instinct and from habit, but yeah, I keep thinking about her...the standard instruction was, "if she tells you the sky is blue, you go outside and look up to make sure," because she was so incredibly manipulative. That sounds awful--I love her, don't get me wrong, poor thing didn't have a good start and it shows years later. It was exhausting to work with, and I got to go home at the end of the day!

I don't think some of these families realize what they're signing on for, even educated, knowledgeable parents can find themselves in over their heads.
They don't typically murder their families, though, no.

Been there done that and still there doing that! These kids.....so stinking cute....so stinking exhausting!

It doesn't matter if a child "prefers" not to get dental work done! I am sure my daughter would have rather not had braces, but she needed them! (She also had missing teeth that needed to be pulled down). The moms didn't want to spend the money.

That and as the kids got older there would be more reason not to want them around other people. Control and all that. I haven't read anything about how those teeth came to be missing. Dentist might ask the child.

This will be a long time thread with all their shenanigans popping out. Can someone that starts threads make a media link or do we need a mod to approve that? TIA

I’m surprised we don’t have a new thread, who is on mod duty here? liltexans maybe?

No, no link, just my own observation.

Have you seen the video of him hugging the singer?
It is a loooooooooooooong hug.
The way he hugged the police officer seems off to me.
Singer and police officer are strangers to him, not close family or friends.
I still think when I look at the picture of him and the Police Officer he looks like he is clinging on for dear life.
As for why they never approached parents friends, they had to have known the friends were drinking the parents kool aid.

As a mother of three in an upper middle class family, I could not afford all of these clothes. It’s been my question since this happened. Who is funding this lifestyle? I found their roots in South Dakota and no one seems wealthy.

I live in Alexandria, MN, & my kids went to school there the same time the abuse was reported but they are not in the school yearbooks so they must have taken them out right after abuse was reported.

I'm a single parent, and I have all the expensive gear....why? I live in Boulder, CO....a fairly well off outdoorsy town where people buy stuff and never use it. I can get Patagonia jackets for $12 at the thrift shop. Merrills for $9 (usually 200+). A lot of this stuff is barely used. Everything I own is expensive name brand, but I pay next to nothing. Easy enough to do if you know how. A friend of mine feeds her entire family of five on coupons...she was actually on a coupon TV show at one point lol. I am FAR from wealthy, as is she. Also, I think one worked retail, you can get some sweet discounts that way too.

I think they were running from being found out for awhile. After the hugs headlines they were probably worried about being exposed. That explains the all out constant dramatic effort to capitalize on for looking wholesome. Seriously it is above and beyond staged.

If you look at the Tribe & friends activity you can gain more perspective on them saying the family was stellar. It is very cultish IMO. I’m curious if there are financial contributions expected ‘for the good of the group’? ‘Purple Koolaid’

Since no family of either have come forward I wonder if the ‘friends’ will appeal to settling the estate if there is any.

Someone mentioned the "Hart Visions Photography" possible business upthread so I searched for it. I didn't find a business website or anything but it is given, along with the "Hart Tribe" a "special thanks" on a Kickstarter campaign for the Max Ribner Band. You may be onto something.

ETA: there is a picture of Ribner hugging a group of kids I am pretty sure is the Hart kids on that page too. Not sure if I'm allowed to link it here.

Someone mentioned the "Hart Visions Photography" possible business upthread so I searched for it. I didn't find a business website or anything but it is given, along with the "Hart Tribe" a "special thanks" on a Kickstarter campaign for the Max Ribner Band. You may be onto something.

ETA: there is a picture of Ribner hugging a group of kids I am pretty sure is the Hart kids on that page too. Not sure if I'm allowed to link it here.

https://youthmusicempower.bandcamp.com

Yes, I'm sure they heard their mothers being praised..."bless you two for taking all this on," "oh my you've sure got your work cut out for you," "you must have the patience of saints!" (my assumptions, not real quotes).

Abused children learn to "read" people pretty well (generalization) in order to better survive and avoid abuse. So, if you've heard someone praising your abusive mother all the time, yeah, you aren't going to them for help.

These poor children. Their smiles haunt me.

I still think what I look at the picture of him and the Police Officer he looks like he is clinging on for dear life.
As for why they never approached parents friends, they had to have known the friends were drinking the parents kool aid.

How do we know one (or both) of the moms had narcissistic personality disorder?
We don‘t know because it would have to be diagnosed. There are very specific criteria a person has to meet in order to be diagnosed with a PD. I see at least one of the two women in the Cluster B spectrum, but it‘s just my personal impression.

Thanks.

Yeah, I was thinking of the times my parents had me hug people (in one case it actually was a singer) and how weird and awkward it was. I assumed he did it because his parents told him but now I see maybe it was about him as well.

I’m thankful I was never made to hug anyone or made my kids hug anyone, random relatives or grandparents clown friend included. That guy scared the crap out of me and my kids too.

Drove Highway 1 four years ago when visiting the US.
We were never nervous - but I am from Iceland, and husband from Norway, so I guess we are already hardened.

It seemed very safe and easy to drive there.

Off-topic, but it’s so rare to encounter an Icelander! My family traveled to Iceland about 20 years ago and loved every minute of it. Your country is magical.

Devonte and his biological sister Sierra is missing along with their adopted sister ( Markis' biological sister) Hannah. Devonte and Sierra's biological brother Jeremiah died in the crash. It's worrisome anyway. And the two dogs? I am sticking with Devonte planned a runaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member