CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.koin.com/news/oregon/quicksand-video-features-reluctant-hart-family/1090191811

This video shows the Hart family, in their home environment, at around 1:30 minutes, into the video.

[FONT=&amp]The band wanted to capture the family in their natural element. Price wrote she "had never met a family like this...They did not have TV, they did not use cell phone, they did not have technology in ways like children are glued. Instead their home was filled with books, musical instruments, artistic equipment like paint and crayons and markers and huge construction paper for art projects, their yard was open and a large part of it was a garden."[/FONT]

Once upon a time, I worked at a daycare that was presented like this. Art, gardening, music, organic foods, etc. On the surface, it looked like such an amazing place but I began to witness the director being very abusive to the children. She was a monster and would get in their faces and call them stupid and liars. Other workers told me about witnessing children being physically grabbed. I quit but not before letting every parent know what was going on and reporting the place to cps and the board of licensing. That was my lesson that you never know what lurks under the surface of perfect appearances.

I am really starting to wonder if the women were angry at the three who are still missing because they blamed them for CPS coming to their door and did something over the top to punish them. Maybe they did leave them in some isolated area to scare them and eventually one or both of the women realized they were in too deep and decided to be like Thema and Lousie and drive over the cliff together.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...f-cliff-had-troubled-home-life-neighbors-say/

From this article, there may still be some hope for the missing kids!

“We haven’t been able to confirm that [the missing children] were in the vehicle, so it’s still not definitive,” Van Patten said Thursday. “But it sounds like they are a close-knit family. There would be no reason to suggest that they weren’t all together.”
However, “not finding the three of them at the scene leaves the possibility that they’re out somewhere else,” he said.

One possibility might be that the 3 missing kids and the 2 dogs were left in a remote area to set up tents and a campsite while the others went somewhere to get food or supplies. They could have gotten lost trying to find help when they realized they were stranded.

Considering two of the three missing were seeking shelter with the neighbors, I personally find it unlikely SH and JH would leave them alone while they went shopping, unless it was to abandon them. Seems peculiar to me though that those two are amongst the three missing. Makes me wonder if the three missing had more evidence of physical abuse (one was apparently missing front teeth...that's nothing short of neglect).

I don’t remember off the top of my head but will say I never drove over 35 mph over most of it. Some parts slow down quickly to hairpin turns, other parts more straight. But because the ocean/cliffs/rocks so close on the one side, never a place to be distracted while driving.

If the missing kids were left in a remote area to do camp prep
while the others went on an outing to get a meal or go shopping that could be considered a punishment. One of the complaints was that Jen withheld meals as a punishment.

Family friends said the family went hiking and camping a lot. Some of the controversial teen programs used to teach wayward kids some survival skills then leave them alone for a day to fend for themselves. It is unlikely but possible that the parents left them alone thinking they would be okay with the two dogs.

I just happened to read this article right after I read your post:

From

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/03/mystery_only_deepens_of_what_l.html

and then says

Thanks. As I thought.

https://newsone.com/3786740/devonte-hart-video-surfaces-beloved-festival/

This video of Devonte is beyond bizarre. Everything, Devonte’s costume, his hair, the length of the hug, and the chanting is just creepy. Yuck! Those poor kids!

Xavier summons Devonte onto the stage at around the 8:30 minute mark of the video.

[FONT=&amp]Considering the history of abuse, the video is disturbing. His mother appears to have commented on the video, “I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for capturing the video of my son, Devonte, with Xavier at Beloved. I was shooting still photos, so I was hoping that a quality video would arise at some point. This moment is forever etched on our hearts, and most likely anyone who was there to witness this raw human love. Devonte was wearing his ‘Free Hugs’ sign that he travels the country with. He’s hugged thousands, sharing his love for all. There is a long story behind the emotion and why this moment was so special for Devonte. Thank you for enabling everyone to live this moment again through your video.”[/FONT]

Ugh. Yup. Silly hippy stuff. And don't get me wrong- my parents were hippies (although not this...esoteric) and I'm super liberal but I find this stuff ridiculous.

The poor kid. He's a walking prop for his crazy parents. What a spectacle. It feels like he's been conditioned to do this stuff but IMO there is always this large measure of artifice and play acting surrounding these kind of events and moments in my opinion. And this kid is sucked into it.

I feel like he was being used and trotted out like a costumed billboard for his parents' agendas and he was so eager for approval and acceptance and love from anyone that he got into it.

This was bizarre.

My heart is breaking for these children.They never got a chance at life.Now they are gone,just doesn't seem fair.

News is digging up records

In July 2013, after the family had moved to Oregon, police responded to a call at their West Linn home. Police characterized the call as a state Department of Human Services referral.

On March 23, 2018, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services opened a Child Protective Services investigation in which the Hart children are "identified as potential victims of alleged abuse or neglect." The Harts left home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/03/hart_familys_idyllic_public_im.html

It is against Websleuths TOS to bring in and discuss social media comments. They are considered rumor and such posts have been removed.

:wave:

Times like this I wish my parents had not already passed away I'm not sure if I ever adequately thanked them for adopting me and loving and protecting me the way they did. Seems like I've read far too many horrific accounts of abuse lately
They know. :grouphug:

Has anyone discussed or thought about why if this was a murder suicide that they went that far to do it? There are plenty of places in Washington or even Oregon to drive off of a cliff, or a bridge, or they could have used carbon monoxide on everyone. There are plenty of much closer places that they could have done this at. I'm not saying that's not what happened but if so why drive that far to do it?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Maybe it took them that long to get the nerve to actually do it?

Thanks. As I thought.

Ugh. Yup. Silly hippy stuff. And don't get me wrong- my parents were hippies (although not this...esoteric) and I'm super liberal but I find this stuff ridiculous.

The poor kid. He's a walking prop for his crazy parents. What a spectacle. It feels like he's been conditioned to do this stuff but IMO there is always this large measure of artifice and play acting surrounding these kind of events and moments in my opinion. And this kid is sucked into it.

I feel like he was being used and trotted out like a costumed billboard for his parents' agendas and he was so eager for approval and acceptance and love from anyone that he got into it.

This was bizarre.

Agreed. I'm hippie as all get-out, and I frequent festivals too, but I have next to no tolerance for this kind of staged and prolonged audience interaction. It's almost always pre-planned if an audience member gets onstage – not "organic" at all – which means it wasn't likely Devonte's idea, but that of Xavier (the performer) and at least one of the mothers. And the mom in me screams "inappropriate" at such prolonged huggy-cuddliness between a child and anyone who isn't very close family, never mind a half-naked performer. It's coercive and dehumanizing to ask that type of public display from a child, whether he has attachment issues or not.

I saw the news about the car possibly going 90mph at the time of the crash, and my heart sank. I can't fathom anyone driving that fast with their children in a car, on a turnout from a winding coastal road – unless they are either abruptly physically disabled, or furious to the point of recklessness, or terrified and fleeing. None of those possibilities spells 'accident' to me. Something chaotic was happening in those last moments before they went off the cliff.

I do wonder what is the felony that LE believes was committed, by whom, and where it fits into the timeline.

Since the time of crash is still unknown (or not yet public) I also wonder if twilight or night fog and/or poor night vision could have played a part. I've nearly driven off country roads and into fields or gullies a couple of times in night fog – while not going anywhere near 90 mph. Such near misses have left me very reluctant to drive at night, especially on roads I don't know. Driving in the mountains or along oceanside cliffs in poor visibility conditions is just about my worst nightmare. :eek:

http://www.koin.com/news/oregon/quicksand-video-features-reluctant-hart-family/1090191811

This video shows the Hart family, in their home environment, at around 1:30 minutes, into the video.

[FONT="]The band wanted to capture the family in their natural element. Price wrote she "had never met a family like this...They did not have TV, they did not use cell phone, they did not have technology in ways like children are glued. Instead their home was filled with books, musical instruments, artistic equipment like paint and crayons and markers and huge construction paper for art projects, their yard was open and a large part of it was a garden."[/FONT]

That sounds fantastic----for LITTLE CHILDREN.

These were teenagers. Why would they care about crayons, markers and construction paper? They want to know how to use computers and cell phones and the latest technology.

What kind of homeschooling were they receiving without technology? What kind of jobs were they preparing for without knowing how to use computers and cells?

They must have been bored out of their minds.

That looks for all the world like a textbook example of inappropriate affection/ reactive attachment disorder symptoms, IMO. Big, big red flags. He appears to be about 8-9 years old in this video.

http://www.ocd.pitt.edu/Files/PDF/Foster/27758_ocd_Indiscriminate_Friendliness.pdf

https://instituteforattachment.ong/the-case-of-20-hugs-too-many-attachment-disorder-and-affection/

https://www.families.com/the-symptoms-of-reactive-attachment-disorder

The parents sound downright abusive to actively encourage children with RAD to behave in inappropriate ways with strangers. This is just not something you actively encourage in a child with a history of abuse. But instead the mothers thrived on it. They drug the children all over the place to festivals to encourage it. They photographed it. And no one is going to convince me they weren't involved in actively promoting their children being seen and viewed online. I have a friend with children she adopted with RAD and she's talked repeatedly about having to discourage people from encouraging inappropriate behavior in a child with RAD and or FAS.

Who shaves hearts and LOVEU into their kids head, puts them in some sort of zebra/animal costume with a tail, takes them to a concert, encourages them to hug the half naked man on the stage and makes sure they are getting lots of photos while hopping someone else video tapes it. Bizarre.

Do we know which parent he was speaking to before DH hugged the cop? After seeing the zebra video, there is little doubt in my mind that the photo op that went viral was encouraged, if not staged. I mean, he'd been used as a prop for years by then. It seems plausible to be getting direction, even working up tears, for the next act, that day. Does he worry about being a full grown black man who doesn't wear a "free hugs" sign around his neck, or is she projecting her own fears onto him, working him into a frenzy of his own or he just knows how & when to act the part for her. Sign "around his neck" in her comments makes me cringe, too, for some reason. I often see him holding the sign in the pictures.

Did anyone else notice DH appears to be clenching his fist in the pic featured in the first post here? Does it strike anyone else as a little oddly, idk, aggressive? Maybe it's a "heck yeah", proud, kind of thing, but it keeps catching my eye.

I don't know what to hope for. If the three kids are out there, precious time feels lost thinking they were in the vehicle or that it was not intentionally driven into the ocean. But, of course, I'm not privy to what they know behind the scenes.

I thought I could just follow here this time and not comment on this one. Guess I was wrong.

I could be off here but it seems to Me this was intentional.* It very well could've been their was a side to Jen and Sarah that maybe friends didn't see.* How many children are murdered everyday and people don't see it coming because the family appeared normal.* The fact that these kids were seen by neighbors basically crying out for help and food and requesting that their mothers not be notified of it is a red flag.* I understand kids get mad and fight with their parents but not to the point where they are running to the neighbors begging for help or food.* The one mother was arrested before for abusing the one kid.* They distanced themselves from family.* This sounds like the Turpin family to me but turned deadly.* Again these were children so abused and malnourished that they appear to be several years younger than what they are.* They had no contact apparently with anyone outside the home and didn't use technology.* All of these points are red flags to me.* I could be and pray I am wrong but I feel this was no accident.* I also feel like something happened to the other 3 children prior to the car trip. It also is odd that both the mothers were found dead inside the car but the children outside the car.* It's as if the children tried escaping.* It is possible if the other 3 kids were there that they could had been swept onto the ocean but I don't think it's likely if no one else was swept out. I feel like something happened to one or more of the other three kids maybe even death from starving and then that's when the mothers made up their minds that this was the only way out of it.* Again this is only my own opinion and I pray the deceseased children didn't suffer too long and it was quick and painless.*

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They think a felony was committed but LE could not be reached to answer what it is. Obviously they won’t be charged.

Felony: It was in the search warrant affidavit: "Based upon the California Hwy Patrol investigation, it is their belief 'A felony has been committed.'" Since it is the California Hwy patrol and not Washington police, I am speculating that something was discovered in the SUV that lends the investigators to believe a felony was committed prior to the crash? Or is this a belief that the act of driving over the cliff was intentional -- meaning driver killed passengers?

Did anyone else notice DH appears to be clenching his fist in the pic featured in the first post here? Does it strike anyone else as a little oddly, idk, aggressive? Maybe it's a "heck yeah", proud, kind of thing, but it keeps catching my eye.

I noticed the same thing right away and it strikes me everytime I see the same photo. The clenched fist seems completely incongruous with the smiles and happy, arms around each other, 'we are family' vibe of the photo.

I noticed the same thing right away and it strikes me everytime I see the same photo. The clenched fist seems completely incongruous with the smiles and happy, arms around each other, 'we are family' vibe of the photo.

Yes, I noticed that also. But didn't we see some fist clenching in some of the Turpin children photos? I thought
it could indicate a 'special needs' child or emotional problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46