CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a spur of the moment thing. Had to be.
I can´t make the long drive fit otherwise.

Maybe the kids weren't belted because there were too many kids in the car. Like 6 kids for 3 seats.....

This vehicle seats 8.

And re “flying” off the cliff, I really don’t think that driving 70’ in a vehicle this heavy would propel it very far at all.
5cf450875d865e9550e7a8839748e9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heres more images of the family
2e0868e44d5387f353f85626f4476cd3.jpg
3a7c8dba5778133839d1884c0d0ce9d4.jpg
fc20d1fe2c2cdf19d30d011522c04ee8.jpg
2778bd8505dcd55f3aaa2da8050e3114.jpg
f20e7ee6694f5f39c6d38d9e7a526e04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Those kids are working really hard at trying to look happy. No doubt they were being coached—e.g. by the photographer—until the effect was right. But it looks like an act.

I noticed a pattern. Markis abd Hannah seemed to be discluded alot. In Jens birthday video they were hardly shown. Also when the family were featured In a music video markis and hannah weren't apart of It.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If it is dark and foggy and you HAVEN'T driven it many times and are unfamiliar with ocean cliffs (being from Minnesota where there is nothing like this highway), I can see how an accident could happen.

I don't know what time of day their SUV went off or what the weather was like...I'm just speculating how an accident might happen. Driving along the ocean and in mountains for the first or even fourth time is very unpredictable- especially when coming from the midwest.

The Harts have been coastal for about 7 years though right? And they loved being out in nature. Just driving HWY 1 for an hour you catch on pretty quick, hey there's the ocean! Even at night. And be smart enough to not try it in the fog- get out. Beautiful drive but a lot of effort for whoever is behind the wheel. I would bet this was not their first ocean drive. Generally you stay on the road, the other options are over a cliff and into that gorgeous view you've been staring at or crash into a rocky mountain. I guess if one is medicated/drunk they would get confused. MOO

Nahko is now using a "defend the Harts" hashtag on Twitter and telling his "tribe" of followers to go after people posting critically about the murderers. Odd that he would choose to involve himself in that way.

ETA: he claims Devonte had an eating disorder.

Devonte never approached anyone before because of his eating disorder?

The adoption subsidy is tax free. So, that’s almost $40K annually tax free and not included in calculations for things like the EIC.

If I understand the search warrant request, in order for it to be granted, a felony must be suspected.

It doesn't matter if a child "prefers" not to get dental work done! I am sure my daughter would have rather not had braces, but she needed them! (She also had missing teeth that needed to be pulled down). The moms didn't want to spend the money.

what???? the moms didn't want to spend the money? Iink please

And it was neither addressed with medical or psychological intervention? Seems that would have come to light by now if any of their defenders were aware of it.

ETA I know all about HIPAA and medical records being private, but at least in my circle of parent friends things like appointments and diagnoses and requests for advice on such matters are discussed frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search for 3 children underway in Mendocino crash that killed 5 family members from Washington

Authorities are searching along a remote stretch of the northern Mendocino Coast for three children who are feared missing after a crash earlier this week killed their two mothers and three siblings.
211db9335452089e6bf9655d1f8711be.jpg

Jennifer Jean Hart (fifth from left), Sarah Margaret Hart (far right) and their six children at a Bernie Sanders rally in Portland, Oregon, Friday, March 25, 206. (Photo via KATU)

[...]

Jennifer Jean Hart and Sarah Margaret Hart, both 38 and married, and their six adopted children were from Woodland, Washington, across the Oregon border from Portland.

The Mendocino County Coroner’s Office early Wednesday afternoon identified the children as Markis Hart, 19, Jeremiah Hart, 14, and Abigail Hart, 14.

Still missing are Devonte Hart, 15, Hannah Hart, 16, and Sierra Hart, 12, according to officials.

A receptionist at the Cowlitz County office for the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services confirmed Child Protective Services has an open case filed against a 38-year-old Jennifer Hart, of Woodland. A first check‑in date for the case was listed as Friday, she said. No other information was available about the case.

A sheriff’s spokesman from neighboring Clark County in Washington said that child protective services officials had visited the home Friday but no one had answered, The Oregonian reported Wednesday.

The three deceased children were found Monday down the cliffs off Highway 1, where they were thrown from the family GMC Yukon SUV. The two women were found in the vehicle, which was overturned at the base of the cliff and partially submerged in the surf.

Three other children were considered missing and were the focus of a large search that started Tuesday. On Wednesday, it included ground and air resources, according to the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office.

The water is too rough for divers, who were on hold until conditions improve, said Mendocino County sheriff’s Lt. Shannon Barney.

“I have three outstanding, unaccounted for,” Barney said. “We have checked their home residence and they are not there. They may be with friends or relatives,” but he said they have no information to confirm that case.

[...]

The vehicle was traveling on Highway 1 north of Westport when driver Jennifer Hart pulled into a dirt turnout, and for reasons unknown the Yukon careened over a 100-foot cliff, according to the CHP. It’s unclear when the crash occurred and some time could have passed before the wreckage was spotted by a passerby around 3:39 p.m. Monday, the CHP said.

The mothers were wearing seat belts but the children were not, officials said.

An hourslong recovery continued past dark and drew multiple agencies to the remote scene around 20 miles north of Fort Bragg.

Firefighters rappelled down the cliff to reach the partially submerged car, said CHP Officer Brian Henderson on Monday, who is part of a helicopter crew from the agency’s Northern Division Air Operations base in Redding that participated in the recovery.

Article: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8163127-181/chp-names-2-adults-in

Found a picture of the vehicle where it ended up. The problem though is we still dont really know the impact area because if it was high tide at time it went over the cliff then it could have landed further away from cliff and floated back to near the cliff by the waves.

I guess this did not help as much as i thought it would by seeing the vehicle.

If I had to guess I am still guessing suicide and murder of others because of the upcoming Child care case with CPS. They did not answer the door when CPS came and that happened right before they left so they were obviously distraught over CPS and what was to come.

I am afraid that if they were traveling back home direction then the driver decided she did not want to face CPS charges and she gave up on life and unfortunately took out her whole family with her. I am hoping the 3 missing were either not with them or escaped before it happened.

Im not sure if the driver was on any medication or not. Some medicines give suicidal thoughts and is real dangerous so there is that to consider too.

No matter what happened I pray the other 3 kids are found soon and hopefully safe. It doesnt make sense their bodies would not have been with the rest so there is hope for them.

"The unfolding story of Jennifer and Sarah Hart and the disadvantaged children they adopted is fraught with signs that family life had been troubled, including reports the Woodland, Washington couple made a hasty departure from home last week after coming under scrutiny by local Child Protective Services."

"Child protection personnel and Clark County sheriff’s deputies made separate efforts to check on the children’s welfare in the wake of recent reports, including Friday, Monday and Tuesday, finding no one home, officials said."

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8163127-181/chp-names-2-adults-in?sba=AAS

Does anyone know their connection to Connecticut and how they came to be married there? Did one of them grow up or live there previously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

According to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-previously-arrested-ASSAULTING-daughter.html they were married in Sept 2009. Same-sex marriage was not recognized in Minnesota until 2013. Same sex marriage was recognized in Connecticut after a November 2008 ruling. MANY same-sex couples traveled to states where marriage was legalized to get married even if their marriage would not yet be recognized by their state of residence, so it was not necessarily due to any affiliation to the state, but simply due to the fact same-sex marriage was not yet federally recognized.

The Harts have been coastal for about 7 years though right? And they loved being out in nature. Just driving HWY 1 for an hour you catch on pretty quick, hey there's the ocean! Even at night. And be smart enough to not try it in the fog- get out. Beautiful drive but a lot of effort for whoever is behind the wheel. I would bet this was not their first ocean drive. Generally you stay on the road, the other options are over a cliff and into that gorgeous view you've been staring at or crash into a rocky mountain. I guess if one is medicated/drunk they would get confused. MOO

They lived coastal for 7 years? I don't know if they did or not.

I have driven the 1 and through Rocky Mountains many times and I was always nervous. That is just me though.

Also, we still don't know conditions- weather, fog, stress, tired, time of day, etc.

Accidents do happen, though...
Not California, but "Man texts, "I need to quit texting," before driving off cliff," at http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/19176838/man-who-drove-off-cliff-while-texting-warns-others

"Malibu Times is reporting that on Monday a 2013 Tesla Model S drove over the edge of a canyon, plunged 500 feet below and caught fire. The blaze was intense:

The accident occurred just after 11 a.m. on Monday, June 21, when a 2013 Tesla registered to a 53-year-old male from Calabasas went over the edge of the canyon, falling an estimated 500 feet."

https://insideevs.com/tesla-model-s-plunges-cliff-catches-fire-fatality-reported/

"A 17-year-old was killed early Thursday morning after the car he was driving reportedly went off the road and fell down a cliff on Maui, according to Maui Fire Department officials. "

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...off-cliff-on-maui-details-at-hawaiinewsnowcom

"
Car Plunges Off 200-Foot Sea Cliff On Hawaii’s Hana Highway
The fall killed one woman and critically injured another."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/car-crash-hawaii-hana-highway_us_574ca242e4b055bb11728af6

I don't know...I mean, this sure is looking intentional, though...but people do make mistakes...

I have no idea, but there are these two recorded instances of him hugging strangers (police officer and a singer on stage).

Kids who are very fast to bond with strangers do tend to have problems at home, don´t they?
Were those trips to the neighbours asking for food in the same category? Him trying to bond with them.

As a mother of three in an upper middle class family, I could not afford all of these clothes. It’s been my question since this happened. Who is funding this lifestyle? I found their roots in South Dakota and no one seems wealthy.

I live in Alexandria, MN, & my kids went to school there the same time the abuse was reported but they are not in the school yearbooks so they must have taken them out right after abuse was reported.

Do you remember a cross burning incident?

According to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-previously-arrested-ASSAULTING-daughter.html they were married in Sept 2009. Same-sex marriage was not recognized in Minnesota until 2013. Same sex marriage was recognized in Connecticut after a November 2008 ruling. MANY same-sex couples traveled to states where marriage was legalized to get married even if their marriage would not yet be recognized by their state of residence, so it was not necessarily due to any affiliation to the state, but simply due to the fact same-sex marriage was not yet federally recognized.

Yes, this. My wife and I went to Canada to get married in 2012 because same sex marriage wasn't yet legal in our state and we wanted to get married in a place where it was recognized country-wide.

They lived coastal for 7 years? I don't know if they did or not.

I have driven the 1 and through Rocky Mountains many times and I was always nervous. That is just me though.

Also, we still don't know conditions- weather, fog, stress, tired, time of day, etc.

Drove Highway 1 four years ago when visiting the US.
We were never nervous - but I am from Iceland, and husband from Norway, so I guess we are already hardened.

It seemed very safe and easy to drive there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx