CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I just asked my kids what “cured meats” were, and they all knew what that meant. But they’d never use the term “cured meats”. Just as they know what an “automobile” is, but would call it a “car” in conversation.
I'd probably be more likely to call it dried meat even though I know what cured meat is yeah it isn't something I'd necessarily say in conversation.

I've known several people who want to work but can't pass a drug test cause they smoke marijuana or do other drugs.
And they can't stop for the drugs for the 30 days or so it takes for them to clear the drugs from their system.
Do we have any indication that's the case here?
Also, they sell fake pee for that!

I often feel impatient and overwhelmed by my kids and have had venting conversations about this with friends who feel the same way so I don't think that's an odd or concerning thing for her to say.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It is a healthy thing to admit. As is SH admitting she was so angry she spanked her child. And then you get some help & support, right?

It really makes me think Sarah felt overwhelmed. She has an early childhood degree, a bunch of kids she adopted with big dreams to save them, and quite possibly a narcissisticly inclined partner who could not admit her own faults or missteps on their peace & love & free hugs journey. Jmo.

Reading through these threads, it's interesting to watch people speculate to try to make sense of things. Human nature is such that we want to understand the why behind something as awful as this.

Oftentimes there is no real good answer why human beings are capable of such awful deeds. Including abusing adopted kids over many years, when they should have loved and protected them.

So far, both the news and LE have not done a very good job with reporting detailed and accurate information, nor have they cleared up prior inconsistencies in information. There is still a ton of information that has not come to light, leading to even more speculation.

Just on the accident scene alone- there must be dozens of pictures of the vehicle and the scene itself that have not been released.

Why do you think they would take such a long drive to nowhere?

It is strange, isn´t it!

I don´t know.

I can guess that it was a panic reaction to the CPS having come knocking.
Why they drove so far, I have NO idea, and that is something I would like to know.

Fox12 is tweeting possible evidence may have been found at crash site, update at noon

what's a 90's eyebrow?

If I'm wearing makeup and know I'm taking photos I look 100% different then if I'm just plain Jane. Heck I still have my 90s eyebrows without makeup. Lol. I look very different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a healthy thing to admit. As is SH admitting she was so angry she spanked her child. And then you get some help & support, right?

It really makes me think Sarah felt overwhelmed. She has an early childhood degree, a bunch of kids she adopted with big dreams to save them, and quite possibly a narcissisticly inclined partner who could not admit her own faults or missteps on their peace & love & free hugs journey. Jmo.

I wish they would find a journal of diary in their home to explain their thinking when they took on the monumental

job of adopting these children. Did they foster them first so they could see if they could handle them? What and how
much planning went into this? Was this a spontaneous decision to make an "instant family"?

Surely some family members must have had discussions with them before the final adoption, I would think.

Were each SH and JH so enamored with children when they were in college that they couldn't wait to get their own?

I'd also like to hear how they qualified to buy the home. I hope this all comes out and is made public.

Maybe this was a disaster from day 1 and it just took all these years to play out.

I wish they would find a journal of diary in their home to explain their thinking when they took on the monumental

job of adopting these children. Did they foster them first so they could see if they could handle them? What and how
much planning went into this? Was this a spontaneous decision to make an "instant family"?

Surely some family members must have had discussions with them before the final adoption, I would think.

Were each SH and JH so enamored with children when they were in college that they couldn't wait to get their own?

I'd also like to hear how they qualified to buy the home. I hope this all comes out and is made public.

Maybe this was a disaster from day 1 and it just took all these years to play out.

Poor kids.

Looks like a cell phone was found:

https://twitter.com/TylerDumontNews
NEW DEVELOPMENT: A cell phone was found at the #HartFamily SUV crash site on Tuesday, authorities confirm. @CHP_HQ investigators are looking into if it belonged to one of the Hart’s

OMG, you hold your breath with news like that.
Think it is one of the kids or dog - and don´t know whether to be sad or glad it is not.

It must have been exhausting to be a child of theirs.

This is kinda gross so I hope nooe is offended but did you know that within a matter of hours a body in the water could be completely skeletal due to meat eaters in the ocean such as crabs, shellfish, fish, sharks and things of that nature. They conducted a study using a pig and it was completely skeletal within the first week. It has me worried that if these kids are in the water that they won't be found. I know with the natural body gasses, the body will float back up to the surface if underwater but if it's a skeleton I don't think that will happen plus they need to also consider which the investigators have that because of the current and waves and things like that the body's could be moving anywhere. It just bothers me cause the missing kids deserve to be found. They deserve proper burials and they all deserve the truth to come out about the *****es they had for mothers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Heres Jens fb pic compared to the surveillance pic.
fab80af493f14256a6d2c16dfa26fb40.jpg
b69a9f78c296225c3efa875aab519cca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If that is self service those are not her bananas are they?

I thought the same thing, but thought he probably asked for jerky.

If fhey are meat eaters, which maybe they are, and they go camping a lot, they may be familiar with the idea that meats should be cured so they last longer in a cooler as opposed to hamburger, chicken, steak.

Surprising because in the alternative world, many people are vegan and vegetarian or they eat grass fed and organic meats, not cured.

attachment.php
I didn’t think the surveillance grab looked like Jen until I saw her in one of the group photos of the family that was shared up-thread. With a different angle and possibly a little weight gain... I now absolutely see that it looks like Jen.

Attachments

• 1C98DEAE-9B9F-46C0-88EF-16BF2043F8C7.jpg
    1C98DEAE-9B9F-46C0-88EF-16BF2043F8C7.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 450
Not everyone felt all the love all the time. I'm sure this was shared before, but I missed this part.

Christine Washington said she met the family in 2014 at a music festival. She said she would occasionally see the family at events in Portland.

Washington said she felt an immediate connection to the six children because she was adopted. She said she shared the same hometown of Dallas that three of the children were from.

"I told Jen, 'I wanted to be a part of their life. Forever,'" she said.

She said she wanted to be close with the kids and could be like a mentor for them.

"I wanted to let those kids know that I had been through the same traumatic situations that they were in, and I am still smiling and I'm still OK."

Sarah Hart, she said, told her she felt overwhelmed and impatient with the children at home. She said she tried to help and watch the kids but the parents declined the offer.

http://katu.com/news/local/friend-of-harts-says-jennifer-sarah-hart-tried-to-isolate-children

I wonder if she was black. I wonder if the Hart Tribe intereacted with the black community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28