CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they search the area right away, like they're doing today?
They should had conducted a search the day they found the wreckage. It's insane to me that they didn't or that we haven't heard of them conducting a proper search before this. They need to get on the ball with it cause the more time that goes by the less likely they're to find anything it's already been over a week.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It appears the musician friends are white, With the love of music, it would make sense a natural would be to interact with some black musicians.

I wonder who chose the colorful outfits the children wore in some pictures. They must go shopping in order to get the correct size for shoes.

If they were being fed properly, their food bill must have been astronomical.

I can remember when my kids were teens, Friends would come over and the refrigerator would be so empty that you could see your face in the reflection of the white interior, (not really)

I wonder if that is another reason of no friends. Feeding more kids.

Did anyone ever come to their house or were they only known because of events?

And being crearive with art supplies. They make a mess, Cutting, gluing , painting.

Then the cooking, I wonder if the kids helped.

I think it was a lonely, isolated family.
I went to their YouTube channel to watch videos very soon after the tragedy.
There were very, very few views and likes, one or two comments.
BTW, I hate their videos, I hate seeing poor D dance in his underwear.
He was too big for that, a toddler would have been cute, but not at his age, it is all kinds of wrong.
The constant, fake smiles are cringeworthy, kids forcibly dancing and singing is hard to look at.
Just an overall fake feel to it all.

I take offense.
People come from all over the world to drive up our coast.
A lot of people want to go to Fort Bragg, the next town over, Mendocino, is one of my favorite places to go, I go at least once a year.

Where they went is a popular vacation spot, it’s hardly “nowhere”.

The drive is beautiful and a destination itself.

If Jen was the only adult home at the time CPS visited is it possible Sarah did not know? Perhaps the rush to leave on a trip was to keep her from finding out or time to coach a story before CPS could visit again.
I am wondering if the moms were both gone at the same time...

there was a possibility that three missing children ran away at that time...

when both moms came home...

Three kids were "gone"...

CPS was knocking at the door...

soooo...

JH and/or SH grabbed the other kids and went on the run...

Just some thoughts...:thinking:

im not even sure I think the other 3 were in the car. maybe they did something to them at home. :(

They should had conducted a search the day they found the wreckage. It's insane to me that they didn't or that we haven't heard of them conducting a proper search before this. They need to get on the ball with it cause the more time that goes by the less likely they're to find anything it's already been over a week.

Yes, they did a search. They had a drone video overlooking the immediate area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am up in the air on what I think happened. I mean how would the kids get by Warden Jen while Sarah was working to escape? I mean sure if it was thought they could've had a game plan. But how would they get supplies and things to run away and gathering things without Jen seeing them and stopping them and punishing them? Maybe it was only Devonte who ran away? It's possible that maybe they panicked cause they thought cps had devonte when they knocked at the door.

im not even sure I think the other 3 were in the car. maybe they did something to them at home. :(
I've also considered that. Devonte maybe challenged Jen having enough of him and his siblings being abused. I remember seeing he said he wanted to help people. Maybe he tried to help his siblings.

I don't know if the physics supports it, but if they turn onto the turnout at the right side of the picture and drive in a diagonal line from the right side, just on the gravel side of the grass to where the two men are landing, I think the car might hit the bit of cliff that juts out (which pushes the car into the spin so that the car lands on its top) and land approximately where it did land, side on to the cliff rather than at a 90 degree angle to the cliff face? Maybe?

It's a softer diagonal that's now possible to get the car from the road to its resting position instead of the 90 degree turn from the barrier on the southbound carriageway.

ETA No, unless the image is deceptive I don't think they could have gone in where I just said as the car shouldn't have landed in that position if it had...so I think it might have gone in more where the two guys on our right are standing, not the guys on the left as I said above, but still on that diagonal. I think that's what I would pick, because the car's still going to have some forward momentum and that cliff does jut out so we need, I think, for the car to avoid the juts near the top as much as possible in order to maintain the forward momentum. JMO, I have no idea, sorry.
Just jumping off your post...

we don't know if while driving north they didn't PASS the turn-off...

Make a U-Turn somewhere further up the road (though there aren't many opportunities to do so... It is still possible...)

And drove into the turnout... Again... Going south...

:dunno:

This is what I've thought since day one. There are three missing children and two missing dogs. There are fresh raised flower beds in the backyard. I wonder if the police have walked a cadaver dog around the Woodland property. If they haven't, they should.

Jen was home with the children when CPS came on Friday. It's just as likely she killed the three "troublemakers" before Sarah got home as is it that they left with the remaining five for that drive along the coast.

I think Jen would be much more likely to kill the kids than the dogs (dogs don't talk), though, so I wonder whether the dogs were dropped off with a "friend."

I am wondering if the moms were both gone at the same time...

there was a possibility that three missing children ran away at that time...

when both moms came home...

Three kids were "gone"...

CPS was knocking at the door...

soooo...

JH and/or SH grabbed the other kids and went on the run...

Just some thoughts...:thinking:
I like this theory. Maybe he was stockpiling food to runaway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This seems odd to me. I’ve never heard a child use the term “cured meats”.
Maybe it’s regional but I haven’t heard that term since my grandpa died.

the term "cured meats" stood out to me, too...

If he did indeed use the term "cured meats"...
And this term wasn't used as a translation of the neighbor...

It seems he was differentiating from fresh/frozen meats...

cured meats require little to no preparation...
And they do not spoil rapidly...

In fact ...as another poster has already stated, I believe...

P-Nut butter, apples, and tortillas stay edible longer than other sandwhich spreads, fruit, and bread...

perhaps he had gotten access to a book/website SOME WHERE that instructed readers what to pack for food for survival....

JMO...

I take offense.
People come from all over the world to drive up our coast.
A lot of people want to go to Fort Bragg, the next town over, Mendocino, is one of my favorite places to go, I go at least once a year.

Where they went is a popular vacation spot, it’s hardly “nowhere”.

I should have phrased that better.

The CPS is after them and they know it is for good reason.

So they load up the car with six kids and two dogs and go for a drive.

A long long drive which is hard enough when you are an adult. Apparenty not stopping to enjoy things along the way. There was not time if they left on Friday.

Where is the joy in sitting in a car for all of those hours if you are a kid?

We went to visit friends in Louisiana and stopped to,admire the Ozarks, We told the kids, they said , “Oh, yeah”, and went back to their musical devices or whatever they had.

Same thing with the Rockies.

Now maybe these kids were different and enjoyed sitting in a car for hours.

“Are we there yet. How much longer?”

“He’s hogging my space. When are we going to eat. I have to go to the bathroom. “

They probably did not have electronics to occupy their time in the car.

I do not see it as a trip for six kids. Not unless it is broken up along the way with things for kids to do.

This is what I've thought since day one. There are three missing children and two missing dogs. There are fresh raised flower beds in the backyard. I wonder if the police have walked a cadaver dog around the Woodland property. If they haven't, they should.

Jen was home with the children when CPS came on Friday. It's just as likely she killed the three "troublemakers" before Sarah got home as is it that they left with the remaining five for that drive along the coast.

I think Jen would be much more likely to kill the kids than the dogs (dogs don't talk), though, so I wonder whether the dogs were dropped off with a "friend."

Your scenario isn't so far-fetched. I've wondered since early on why we hadn't heard about cadaver dogs on their lot.

that would certainly scare Jen enough to pack up fast and take off. It has to be something pretty serious to have caused them to run. did one or more of the kids have fresh injuries? Something bad caused them to run. More
than just one kid asking a neighbor for food. Unless the abuse had gotten so severe they figured they couldn't
talk their way out of it anymore.
Something bad was happening in that home, IMO.

Wondered about that too... other people here brought up some good points like their location and demographics of the people (I suggested finding a Black church) and someone else made the point that they wouldn't get as much praise and attention for their adoption choices and methods within the Black community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warning long and anecdotal. I just feel a lot for this family, they were so much like my own...and not.

In my experience, sometimes the black community is not very welcoming of white, transracially adoptive parents. I have lots of black friends and my children live in a diverse community, however, by in large there can be some issues.

Just yesterday I asked a black woman about product she was buying at the store because she bought a lot of it and I'm looking for something better for my child's hair. I told her I had a black daughter and she asked what grade of hair she had. I said thick tight curls and she said, "so she's black," which I had already mentioned, she turned away from me and walked away...didn't even say another word.

I also had a black friend offer to hang out with my kids without me, because he wanted them to know a good black man so they could marry one someday. He's a great guy but, I finally told my friend the approach was a little heavy handed. I didn't really like to leave my children alone with anyone that often and maybe just hanging out with all of us and being himself would give them a good impression of a good man, not necessarily a black one...for the purposes of marrying a black man, cause my kids are pretty young and color of their future partner isn't on their radar. He wanted to make sure they married a black man and I told him they should marry someone they love...whatever the color.

I mention this to say, I wouldn't readily accept a "forever friend" who wants to help. From the looks of things though the Harts had some black friends (or at least one) as the picture denotes. The community they are in (festival going free hug community) is the same community I'm in and there are lots of black women and men in the community, but they have to subscribe to the ideas of freedom, love, open warm inclusiveness...and that sometimes is a leap if you weren't raised to perceive the world that way. However it was at the Holi festival where our family met a bunch of black women who danced and hugged and played with us all day, just because they got what we were all about.

I wonder if the lack of support in their community like the warm welcome they got in the festival world were offered in their area, they would have reached out and gotten help...or not, maybe they were malicious, white saviors who just wanted to torture their kids.

When my child was seven (who I'd adopted from birth) tried to kill herself, broke my arm by body slamming me into a ditch and did things that were scary and dangerous, it took every ounce of courage I had to reach out to my community and risk being shamed, accused and criticized for not being a good enough mother to her to get her help. I gained sixty pounds, got a bleeding ulcer and was in general ill health because of the stress it caused. Luckily we were able to get her diagnosed, medicated, in therapy and she's doing great...after two years I finally have my little girl back. Imagine six kids or even two with severe issues and no help....wow, I can't even think of the stress that would cause and add control issues on top of that...these women needed support...these children needed services, therapy, another home perhaps. There is no shame in admitting your world isn't perfect, even if you wanted it to be.

Didn't Sarah have the child abuse case against her?? No school is going to hire you with that in your resume. I know someone that had that finding and is not allowed to work with children IN ANY setting now.

It is a healthy thing to admit. As is SH admitting she was so angry she spanked her child. And then you get some help & support, right?

It really makes me think Sarah felt overwhelmed. She has an early childhood degree, a bunch of kids she adopted with big dreams to save them, and quite possibly a narcissisticly inclined partner who could not admit her own faults or missteps on their peace & love & free hugs journey. Jmo.

Bbm & imo & jumping off your thought, Zelda:

It's a hell of an image to keep up. For most of my (60's/70s) generation "peace and love" had a direct purpose. Most passed through it. Yes, the social change was so very freeing, but I feel these kids were run up the flagpole of an almost ancient history... And I have to ask, what is the purpose?

Now, my caveat, comes from a high strung east coast, hamster wheel of more, more, more mentality (lots of anxiety). But never mind... Just the same, we are seeing a lifestyle, and form of rigid thought imposed on children. Not only that, where I really think these women were clueless is in how their kids would be exposed to the real world.

Back in the 2014 Ferguson riots when I saw the viral picture of Devonte and the Officer, I cried. I actually saved that image to my computer. I had no idea about the back story. I thought he was a street kid, and the whole thing was spontaneous. I didn't know it was a movement that these kids, Devonte and his siblings were attending; protests, rallies, photo ops, band camps, music videos, Instagram, Facebook, and the MSM.

That's a lot of pressure on one family holding up the banner of "Peace and Love". And what about Devonte? Any chance of becoming a regular kid without having to be THAT peace and love Devonte?

Metaphorically, asking for food is asking for more. It is asking for his soul, his nourishment, for help, for escape, and for freedom (his list suggests provisions for a while, for his own journey).

In my own angst Anglican/Catholic way, I light a candle for this child and his beloved siblings. Because he is more. And if ever a child comes to my doorstep I'll think of Devonte.

It's obvious, his neighbors were struggling with what to do. I light a candle for them, too. Because it's not like a stranger appeared on their doorstep. They knew something was terribly wrong.

As a teenage boy who was growing taller and stronger, Devonte, as well as Jeremiah and possibly Markis might have started being a lot more trouble than they were worth to the women. They always painted the children as "difficult" but difficult children and difficult angry teenagers who are as large or larger than their parents are another thing entirely. The escalating food deprivation could have been related to the physical reality that some of the kids were getting big enough to challenge their abuser(s). Maybe the women had become afraid to hit the older children and food deprivation was their fall back discipline method.

In addition to size and strength, the children's increasing age and maturity could have made them consider options for getting out that weren't clear to them when they were younger. Devonte was obviously visualizing some options when we went to the DeKalb's. His last request does seem to indicate he was either planning to run away (by himself or with other children), or that at the very least he was going to hide the stockpiled food so they wouldn't starve.

MOO

Didn't Sarah have the child abuse case against her?? No school is going to hire you with that in your resume. I know someone that had that finding and is not allowed to work with children IN ANY setting now.

That is true. However, when she graduated, they did not have children.

I wonder why they moved fo Alexandria? It is a beautiful resort area,

Having a special ed degree makes it far easier to get a job. It is very difficult to get teachers with that degree. She would not have a MN licensure and I am not sure what she would have to do to get that. I am not sure where the closest college or university is to Alexandria in order for her to perhaps get credits for certification.

Or perhaps her retail job paid way more that a beginning teacher as someone suggested.

I wonder if she was black. I wonder if the Hart Tribe intereacted with the black community?

I believe Christine Washington is black and no, they did not interact with the black community, which I find very odd. I don't have the source for this at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member