CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If fhey are meat eaters, which maybe they are, and they go camping a lot, they may be familiar with the idea that meats should be cured so they last longer in a cooler as opposed to hamburger, chicken, steak.

Surprising because in the alternative world, many people are vegan and vegetarian or they eat grass fed and organic meats, not cured.

Good point.

It must have been exhausting to be a child of theirs.

Something just came to me. Has anyone ever seen any pics of kids and moms showing any natural affection?

I don't recall seeing moms hugging or kissing children or vice versa. In fact I see a lot of pics of disgruntled kids or

angry faces. Interesting to think about. Were these women capable of giving or receiving love from the kids?

This is kinda gross so I hope nooe is offended but did you know that within a matter of hours a body in the water could be completely skeletal due to meat eaters in the ocean such as crabs, shellfish, fish, sharks and things of that nature. They conducted a study using a pig and it was completely skeletal within the first week. It has me worried that if these kids are in the water that they won't be found. I know with the natural body gasses, the body will float back up to the surface if underwater but if it's a skeleton I don't think that will happen plus they need to also consider which the investigators have that because of the current and waves and things like that the body's could be moving anywhere. It just bothers me cause the missing kids deserve to be found. They deserve proper burials and they all deserve the truth to come out about the *****es they had for mothers.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They do have charts of the currents, wind, and whatever else that will help indicate where the bodies may go.

Looks like a cell phone was found:

https://twitter.com/TylerDumontNews
NEW DEVELOPMENT: A cell phone was found at the #HartFamily SUV crash site on Tuesday, authorities confirm. @CHP_HQ investigators are looking into if it belonged to one of the Hart’s

My husband went swimming with his cell phone . The salt corroded everything and the SIM card was dead. I wonder what good the cell phone will be

Something just came to me. Has anyone ever seen any pics of kids and moms showing any natural affection?

I don't recall seeing moms hugging or kissing children or vice versa. In fact I see a lot of pics of disgruntled kids or

angry faces. Interesting to think about. Were these women capable of giving or receiving love from the kids?

In the birthday video there is

Does anyone know if they have been doing searches around their home, route or near where the suv was found for the 3 that are missing?

Since they have a video of her in the store, there must be video of the parking lot.

My friend who has a convenience store has his video stored on discs instead of it being recorded over. But the last time I asked him about it was about ten years ago so things change.

I would be astounded that there is not parking lot video

I wonder if she was black. I wonder if the Hart Tribe intereacted with the black community?

Wondered about that too... other people here brought up some good points like their location and demographics of the people (I suggested finding a Black church) and someone else made the point that they wouldn't get as much praise and attention for their adoption choices and methods within the Black community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading through these threads, it's interesting to watch people speculate to try to make sense of things. Human nature is such that we want to understand the why behind something as awful as this.

Oftentimes there is no real good answer why human beings are capable of such awful deeds. Including abusing adopted kids over many years, when they should have loved and protected them.

So far, both the news and LE have not done a very good job with reporting detailed and accurate information, nor have they cleared up prior inconsistencies in information. There is still a ton of information that has not come to light, leading to even more speculation.

Just on the accident scene alone- there must be dozens of pictures of the vehicle and the scene itself that have not been released.

This is so true. Firet it was reported that Jen was driving, then that was basically recanted.

There was a report that “drugs and alcohol were not involved” but tox screens take a couple of months to come back.

I think there have been some hastily-made statements by LE.

Wondered about that too... other people here brought up some good points like their location and demographics of the people (I suggested finding a Black church) and someone else made the point that they wouldn't get as much praise and attention for their adoption choices and methods within the Black community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears the musician friends are white, With the love of music, it would make sense a natural would be to interact with some black musicians.

I wonder who chose the colorful outfits the children wore in some pictures. They must go shopping in order to get the correct size for shoes.

If they were being fed properly, their food bill must have been astronomical.

I can remember when my kids were teens, Friends would come over and the refrigerator would be so empty that you could see your face in the reflection of the white interior, (not really)

I wonder if that is another reason of no friends. Feeding more kids.

Did anyone ever come to their house or were they only known because of events?

And being crearive with art supplies. They make a mess, Cutting, gluing , painting.

Then the cooking, I wonder if the kids helped.

Detailed info about the search and rough conditions:

Large search underway for missing children in fatal Mendocino Coast crash
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8...or-missing?view=AMP&__twitter_impression=true
[...]

More than 70 people from eight public safety agencies combed the Mendocino County shoreline south of Westport, focusing intently on a 6.5-mile stretch of coastline from Noyo Harbor in the south to MacKerricher State Park in the north. Searchers were looking for any sign of Hannah Hart, 16, Devonte Hart, 16, and Sierra Hart, 12, still missing more than a week after the bodies of their three adoptive siblings and mothers Jen and Sarah Hart were pulled from wreckage at the base of a 100-foot cliff.

[...]

The effort comes in advance of a storm expected to make landfall early Thursday morning, bringing rain, wind and large swells that could hamper searchers’ abilities to spot any clues to the whereabouts of the missing children.

“Rain is coming in Thursday,” Mendocino County sheriff’s Lt. Shannon Barney said Tuesday. “We’re trying to get this done.”

Rough seas have complicated search efforts, with strong currents and chilly temperatures keeping Mendocino County sheriff’s divers out of the water, Barney said.

Waves along the coast Wednesday were cresting at 2 to 3 feet, but swells were expected to grow to 7 feet by Friday and double in height to 14 feet by Saturday, said Matthew Kidwell, a forecaster with the National Weather Service.

“That would cause more problems (for searchers),” he said. “When you have a bigger swell, it can create more currents in and out of little bays. ... When you have big, breaking waves it can be a lot more hazardous right down on the beach.”

[...]

It makes me so sad that these kids were ages 12-19 and we haven't heard from a single friend of any of them.Only friends of the moms who just talk of the kids as a group and not as individuals.Did these poor kids have any friends their own ages?

Detailed info about the search and rough conditions:

Large search underway for missing children in fatal Mendocino Coast crash
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/8...or-missing?view=AMP&__twitter_impression=true
[...]

More than 70 people from eight public safety agencies combed the Mendocino County shoreline south of Westport, focusing intently on a 6.5-mile stretch of coastline from Noyo Harbor in the south to MacKerricher State Park in the north. Searchers were looking for any sign of Hannah Hart, 16, Devonte Hart, 16, and Sierra Hart, 12, still missing more than a week after the bodies of their three adoptive siblings and mothers Jen and Sarah Hart were pulled from wreckage at the base of a 100-foot cliff.

[...]

The effort comes in advance of a storm expected to make landfall early Thursday morning, bringing rain, wind and large swells that could hamper searchers’ abilities to spot any clues to the whereabouts of the missing children.

“Rain is coming in Thursday,” Mendocino County sheriff’s Lt. Shannon Barney said Tuesday. “We’re trying to get this done.”

Rough seas have complicated search efforts, with strong currents and chilly temperatures keeping Mendocino County sheriff’s divers out of the water, Barney said.

Waves along the coast Wednesday were cresting at 2 to 3 feet, but swells were expected to grow to 7 feet by Friday and double in height to 14 feet by Saturday, said Matthew Kidwell, a forecaster with the National Weather Service.

“That would cause more problems (for searchers),” he said. “When you have a bigger swell, it can create more currents in and out of little bays. ... When you have big, breaking waves it can be a lot more hazardous right down on the beach.”

[...]

Sounds impossible. And Thursday will probably end any possibilty of them finding anything.

I wonder if there were any computer searches done on the coastline?

Or was this a kmown spot and that is why they drove there?

Did they search the area right away, like they're doing today?

It makes me so sad that these kids were ages 12-19 and we haven't heard from a single friend of any of them.Only friends of the moms who just talk of the kids as a group and not as individuals.Did these poor kids have any friends their own ages?
This is what I keep questioning too. They probably weren't allowed friends because of the possibly of them confusing in friends or asking friends parents for help for them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It appears the musician friends are white, With the love of music, it would make sense a natural would be to interact with some black musicians.

I wonder who chose the colorful outfits the children wore in some pictures. They must go shopping in order to get the correct size for shoes.

If they were being fed properly, their food bill must have been astronomical.

I can remember when my kids were teens, Friends would come over and the refrigerator would be so empty that you could see your face in the reflection of the white interior, (not really)

I wonder if that is another reason of no friends. Feeding more kids.

Did anyone ever come to their house or were they only known because of events?

And being crearive with art supplies. They make a mess, Cutting, gluing , painting.

Then the cooking, I wonder if the kids helped.

The next door neighbors said since the Harts moved in, she only saw a strange car visit twice since they moved in.
Doesn't sound like any of them socialized at home with others.

Why do you think they would take such a long drive to nowhere?

I take offense.
People come from all over the world to drive up our coast.
A lot of people want to go to Fort Bragg, the next town over, Mendocino, is one of my favorite places to go, I go at least once a year.

Where they went is a popular vacation spot, it’s hardly “nowhere”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy