CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. However, when she graduated, they did not have children.

I wonder why they moved fo Alexandria? It is a beautiful resort area,

Having a special ed degree makes it far easier to get a job. It is very difficult to get teachers with that degree. She would not have a MN licensure and I am not sure what she would have to do to get that. I am not sure where the closest college or university is to Alexandria in order for her to perhaps get credits for certification.

Or perhaps her retail job paid way more that a beginning teacher as someone suggested.

Sarah started working, at Herbergers, when she was still in college, in South Dakota. She continued to work for Herbergers, in Alexandria, until 2012. She may have moved there for a promotion and a pay raise. By the time she left Herbergers, in 2012, she was an area supervisor, from her Linkedin.

Sarah started working, at Herbergers, when she was still in college, in South Dakota. She continued to work for Herbergers, in Alexandria, until 2012. She may have moved there for a promotion and a pay raise. By the time she left Herbergers, in 2012, she was an area supervisor, from her Linkedin.
What is the link?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They should had conducted a search the day they found the wreckage. It's insane to me that they didn't or that we haven't heard of them conducting a proper search before this. They need to get on the ball with it cause the more time that goes by the less likely they're to find anything it's already been over a week.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do believe that the conditions at that time made it too dangerous to do this sort of search. There were drone and helicopters but they couldn't send S&R into the water. I don't see the urgency to endanger searchers, what would be the point of putting them at risk?
Link is somewhere in the 1st thread.

The searchers, big guys in orange, look so tiny on the beach.
I can see how a helicopter search can’t see much, it’s hard to see anything in those rocks from a distance.
They have explained that divers can’t dive right off there, either, because the waves and rocks.

631DECB5-357A-4A7C-830E-95935441CA0C.jpg
https://twitter.com/TylerDumontNews/status/981584007031808000?s=20

(If anyone can tell me how to post a photo, rather than a thumbnail, I could use some help.)

Sorry, I cannot delete my irrelevant posts.

If you “Edit Post”, then, “Go Advanced”, there’s a delete post choice at the top of the page.

I can see how a helicopter search can’t see much, it’s hard to see anything in those rocks from a distance.
They have explained that divers can’t dive right off there, either, because the waves and rocks.

View attachment 132443

(If anyone can tell me how to post a photo, rather than a thumbnail, I could use some help.)

It shows up large when you press your link.

View attachment 132443

Sometimes when ppl reply to my thumbnails they are big, sometimes they are quoted as text. Maybe the platform you are using matters? I can click on your pic and see it full screen though. (Sorry I'm no help, but hope someone enlightens us both.)

When someone pointed out 100 ft is like a 10 story building, that helped me visualize the height of that cliff better in my own mind.

I hate thinking we'll just never know for sure.

Come to think of it, all the pics I've seen have everyone facing out toward the camera. The pics seem posed, not spontaneous.

Do we know for sure that the three children who were not found were definitely in the car?

Do we know for sure that the three children who were not found were definitely in the car?

We do not. Which is what is so heartbreaking- are they out there somewhere? Is there a chance they are still alive? Or were they killed too and left somewhere between home and the ocean?

We do not. Which is what is so heartbreaking- are they out there somewhere? Is there a chance they are still alive? Or were they killed too and left somewhere between home and the ocean?

Wondering if the three children ran away and this prompted the murder/suicide? If the children are still alive, they may be afraid to seek help considering their life history so far.

I just read an article this afternoon that said the women's bodies were found inside the vehicle and the children's bodies were found outside the vehicle on the rocks. I will have to find that link, I think it was on CNN.

I was talking about the three children who have not been found. There was a total of 6 children adopted.

I was talking about the three children who have not been found. There was a total of 6 children adopted.

There's been nothing found to indicate the 3 missing children were in the car. LE has no idea what happened to them
or the dogs. Very little of the contents of the car has been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly