CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know she was in front. She was found in the back

I’m behind as per usual and haven’t gotten farther in this thread yet but I thought both moms were buckled in? How was one found in the back? Or was one mom sitting in the back, hence buckled in? Sorry I’m so lost. I have hospital delirium from being here for two weeks.

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like she's holding a credit card. If they used credit cards along their route, it will be easier to follow the trail.

I wonder if the cashier has any memories of the transaction that are relevant or helpful? I suspect police have investigated that potential.
This is my first post here, but wanted to say that she looks so different than in the previous pictures. I would not have recognized her if I was the one going through the footage. That is a small pack of bananas for a family of 8. I wonder what else she bought?

I don't know if this has been shared on this thread yet.

The Hart family has a connection to Nahko et al. (song Mr Washington)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1CHFfym1s&app=desktop

Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
Me and Mr. Washington go forth with no real direction
Dreaming of the day we drive our cars into the ocean
And all the people looking on will wonder what to say
And live confused about us 'til the day
they do the same
And they see while swimming that they are free

https://genius.com/Nahko-and-medicine-for-the-people-mr-washington-lyrics

Well that’s just great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Hannah is 16, she might just have had insufficiency of human growth hormone, and that would easily mean that she was shorter than her sister was 2 years younger.

She might have a 'dwarfism' syndrome, but I think most of those would result in a shorter stature than she has. As a complete non-expert I would say it's just that she has a deficiency of HGH.

Is it possible Hannah also has a terrible fear of dentists and that's why she didn't want her teeth fixed?

This is a bit hard for me to say without adding in a bit of sarcasm, but what the teacher said...they're hardly going to add on "...and several of them have a habit of going in the garbage for food due to a food-hoarding disorder".

If the Dekalbs did leave a box of those supplies that Devonte asked for, I would have thought LE would have gone through the house and trash to find out if Devonte picked up the food and if the packets were intact or empty packets in the trash.

There was one article that said that LE along the route had been asked to keep an eye out for the three missing kids, but even though they've released the image of Jen in the Safeway store they haven't said whether or not the missing three were present while the family were in the Ft Bragg or Cleone areas. And from the timestamp on the Safeway image, it seems they were in the Cleone/Ft Bragg area for 12 hours or more. So it wasn't a case of driving to Ft Bragg and turning back north an hour later. I wonder what they did in those 12 hours...

If the Dekalbs did leave a box of those supplies that Devonte asked for, I would have thought LE would have gone through the house and trash to find out if Devonte picked up the food and if the packets were intact or empty packets in the trash.

There was one article that said that LE along the route had been asked to keep an eye out for the three missing kids, but even though they've released the image of Jen in the Safeway store they haven't said whether or not the missing three were present while the family were in the Ft Blagg or Cleone areas. And from the timestamp on the Safeway image, it seems they were in the Cleone/Ft Bragg area for 12 hours or more. So it wasn't a case of driving to Ft Bragg and turning back north an hour later. I wonder what they did in those 12 hours...
Those 12 hours IMO could've been spent between the moms arguing what to do and about options. Or they could've hurt or some how killed the missing kids and disposed of their bodies during that time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

While it seems most likely all the children were in the SUV when it went off the cliff, I hope with all of my heart that the 3 still unaccounted for somehow ran away or managed to escape beforehand.Another, more distressing thought, is that they were already deceased before the road trip happened.

I do hope that LE have enough probable cause to execute a SW on the grounds of the home as well as the interior. And that they bring cadaver dogs, just in case. When I saw this picture of the newly turned/moist soil in a few of the raised garden beds, I had a chill run down my spine.

attachment.php

https://portal.tds.net/news/read/ca...nowns_in_suv_cliff_plunge_that_killed_fami-ap

Attachments

• ?app=portal&sig=51bb5d0af651d7aec4a10085af72a45b1861319cd3f8649845ba7095250d4d73.jpeg
    ?app=portal&sig=51bb5d0af651d7aec4a10085af72a45b1861319cd3f8649845ba7095250d4d73.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 523
I don't think they were on the CPS radar until after all of the kids were adopted.

I tried to reply yesterday about this case but I couldn't.
I am from Alexandria, Minnesota where the abuse took place.
Regarding the burning cross, KKK story from Minnesota... I seriously doubt that happened! There is nothing documented about it. I forwarded the story to a local reporter and to the police, suggesting that if it wasn't true they should do a story to refute the charges so we don't look so bad as a community.

The local reporter said they found nothing in their searches. She said she talked to police and they also said that it didn't happen "that they could recall." I have not personally heard back from the police.

I took a picture of the house they lived in here and it seems doubtful that could have happened. It's an older neighborhood and houses are close together. They did not have much of a front yard.

(Sorry if this has been covered but I know a few people asked me.)

There was one article that said that LE along the route had been asked to keep an eye out for the three missing kids, but even though they've released the image of Jen in the Safeway store they haven't said whether or not the missing three were present while the family were in the Ft Bragg or Cleone areas. And from the timestamp on the Safeway image, it seems they were in the Cleone/Ft Bragg area for 12 hours or more. So it wasn't a case of driving to Ft Bragg and turning back north an hour later. I wonder what they did in those 12 hours...
Those 12 hours IMO could've been spent between the moms arguing what to do and about options. Or they could've hurt or some how killed the missing kids and disposed of their bodies during that time.

It is a healthy thing to admit. As is SH admitting she was so angry she spanked her child. And then you get some help & support, right?

It really makes me think Sarah felt overwhelmed. She has an early childhood degree, a bunch of kids she adopted with big dreams to save them, and quite possibly a narcissisticly inclined partner who could not admit her own faults or missteps on their peace & love & free hugs journey. Jmo.

My father was a controlling narcissistic man. My mother was nurturing and like so many enablers loved her abuser. Perhaps SH realized the consequences to the children if her narcissistic partner faced charges for Hannah's spanking. My gut feeling was the beating was not administered by SH.Rather SH took the blame and little Hannah was coached to collorborate the elaborate coverup to protect Jennifer.

Just like I bet Jennifer ran and shoved Sara,the dogs and kids in the SUV for the fatal road trip. Then while everyone was still in her control she escaped whatever consequences were inevitably coming. As hard as this is to write self centered Jennifer knows all the lies will come out and their perfect life will be shattered. To her death is preferable to dealing with that outcome.

This is all my gut feeling or theory. Please feel free to disagree but be kind.
:fear:
:cow:

I imagine sleep was a big priority after driving so far.

I think they were headed (plus running from CPS) to protests in Sacramento, California (and a good photo op) when something went wrong. It sounds like the kids weren't "playing along" anymore -- and who would blame them?

Just my opinion.

Minnesota-Mom,I also don't believe the burning cross story.They have so many pictures and one shows a very expensive camera but yet don't take pictures or file a police report?My guess is they needed an excuse for taking off and saying evil racists ran you off sounds better than running off from CPS for beating the crap out of your kids!

While it seems most likely all the children were in the SUV when it went off the cliff, I hope with all of my heart that the 3 still unaccounted for somehow ran away or managed to escape beforehand.Another, more distressing thought, is that they were already deceased before the road trip happened.

I do hope that LE have enough probable cause to execute a SW on the grounds of the home as well as the interior. And that they bring cadaver dogs, just in case. When I saw this picture of the newly turned/moist soil in a few of the raised garden beds, I had a chill run down my spine.

attachment.php

https://portal.tds.net/news/read/ca...nowns_in_suv_cliff_plunge_that_killed_fami-ap
Oh crap!

attachment.php

What a beautiful property and garden space. That somehow affected me as much as seeing pictures of the kids. All they had to do was be kind to those children. The kids may not have turned out the way they wanted, but at least they wouldn't have been running from CPS and they would have had the satisfaction of knowing they were good people who did something good for the world. *sigh*

I tried to reply yesterday about this case but I couldn't.
I am from Alexandria, Minnesota where the abuse took place.
Regarding the burning cross, KKK story from Minnesota... I seriously doubt that happened! There is nothing documented about it. I forwarded the story to a local reporter and to the police, suggesting that if it wasn't true they should do a story to refute the charges so we don't look so bad as a community.

The local reporter said they found nothing in their searches. She said she talked to police and they also said that it didn't happen "that they could recall." I have not personally heard back from the police.

I took a picture of the house they lived in here and it seems doubtful that could have happened. It's an older neighborhood and houses are close together. They did not have much of a front yard.

(Sorry if this has been covered but I know a few people asked me.)

I believe the "cross burning" happened when they were in Portland, after Devonte hugged the police officer, not in Alec.
ETA: I live in MN as well. St Cloud! We're practically neighbors!

I often also wonder if this happened because Jen and Sarah were overwhelmed. I think also as the kids got older it was harder getting them to lie and cover for Sarah and Jen. I think maybe they feared because how many times recently the kids went to the neighbors it was something that wasn't gonna stop anytime soon and they were about to be exposed regardless of what they did.

attachment.php

I just got the same chill. Three....and three missing.
They need to dig that up immediately.

Lord Jesus, please...please...spare the missing three. We need to see what heroes they can become as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx