CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the same chill. Three....and three missing.
They need to dig that up immediately.

Lord Jesus, please...please...spare the missing three. We need to see what heroes they can become as adults.

The smell of decomposition of 3 bodies would be extremely evident by now. I really don't think they killed the children and buried them in the back yard.

So far LE has stated they believe all 6 kids were in the car when it went over the cliff, but I don't know why they think that.

STOP the sexual abuse and "pimping out the children" allegations unless and until we have a verifiable source for such allegations.

Remember that 3 minor children are still missing. Even though the chance is remote, until they are found, there is the possibility that one or more of them is alive. Speculating about sexual abuse of minor children with nothing to back it up is not victim-friendly to the missing children.

It wasn't just that. We have a list that Jenn posted on facebook. It was many, many things.

I 100% believe they were harassed, stalked, and threatened after the picture of Devonte with the police officer went viral.

Thanks, Poppyflower. Are you referring to the list that Jen posted on FB last summer? If so, I'm still wondering what on earth happened on that day last week that caused Jen and Sarah to decide to kill themselves. Presuming that the women both made the decision together but that may not be the case. While the list of stressors that Jen posted on FB were huge stressors, it still seems that something big had to have happened to cause this reaction.

Yes, I was referring to the list...here is my theory I posted earlier this am.

"After reading Jenn's post, I think so much happened in a short amount of time that it could lead to a downward spiral of feeling completely overwhelmed. Which can effect humans most basic needs and that leads to a lot of horrible states of mind (like lack of sleep- sleep deprivation is a form of torture), a spanking going out of control (major guilt, embarrassment from it happening and then more out of control spankings = double those feelings) and a depression that led to severe depression.

Maybe somewhere in the middle of all that stress, then starts the suicidal ideation. Those thoughts build and become more frequent and plans start playing out. The thought becomes more comfortable and comforting. The song about driving into the ocean becomes a symbol and almost a goal. It is familiar and almost sacred and peaceful. I think after thinking about it for awhile now and the peak of CPS coming, neighbors calling, the thought of the kids being taken away was the straw that broke the camel's back. She is already in an altered state of mind due to the years of major stress and trauma. They could have found prescriptions for Jenn that could be the red flags they referred to.

Suicidal people are often the most at peace just prior. I remember the mom in Oregon who stopped and got the sleeping pills and trail mix on her way to commit suicide and if I remember correctly, Leanne had a power bar in her backpack. She stopped at Safeway because until you actually drive off that cliff, you still need to feed the family.

moo"

Same experience with CPS. They had dealt with CPS before and a visit from CPS wouldn't generally cause this reaction.

It seems somebody close to Jen and Sarah would have known if they had a terminal cancer diagnosis. Not necessarily but usually people trust somebody with that kind of information.

I do wonder if Jen or Sarah discovered their son had asked neighbor's for food and that in their fury, he was inadvertently seriously injured or killed.

I'm presuming that there are plenty of other cliffs in Oregon that are high above the ocean that they could have driven off and wonder why they drove so far to do this.

I’m friends with blended and multicultural families, very religious families, families who are quite anti-government, hippy families who live in converted busses and intentional communities where HFCS and food dyes are banned. CPS gets called sometimes when someone has a bone to pick with a good parent raising vegetarian kids, kids are playing too roughly and someone breaks an arm, a neighbor is irritated because the homeschooled kids are playing outside during school hours when they deserve a peaceful neighborhood. IMO not often enough for the kids who are truly being abused. Reasonable people who are not doing anything wrong speak to the worker, come up with and adhere to a safety plan if it’s deemed necessary. They don’t drive off a cliff with their kids. Something was very, very wrong within this family. I really wonder if there was a child or children unaccounted for and the moms knew there was no way to keep covering it up, or if one of the moms actually did have a terminal diagnosis and the other knew she wouldn’t be able to (want to?) handle it all alone. I do think though that if either J or S had a cancer diagnosis that there would be , public FB requests for good vibes, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't there be parking lot surveillance cameras at the Safeway? Maybe not good enough to "see" into cars.......but if they were in Ft. Bragg for 12 or so hours, it seems like lots of people would have seen them. Maybe LE knows that and that's why they believe the missing kids were also victims of the cliff dive......JMO From reading Jen's complaint list, I get the feeling that she was overwhelmed and on the verge of a breakdown. I also think that if there was a plan, it was hers and no one knew what was about to happen to them. And that the CPS visit was the last straw for her already paranoid and guilty self. She knew that the fantasy was over. JMO

Thanks, Poppyflower. Are you referring to the list that Jen posted on FB last summer? If so, I'm still wondering what on earth happened on that day last week that caused Jen and Sarah to decide to kill themselves. Presuming that the women both made the decision together but that may not be the case. While the list of stressors that Jen posted on FB were huge stressors, it still seems that something big had to have happened to cause this reaction.

Yes, the list was old and some of it was certainly exaggerated or made up (cancer is so often used by people online to catfish or manipulate others) but that was all a year ago. Stressors might have continued to pile on but I think something specific caused them to put this plan in motion.

I wonder if they drove so far because it took them time to build up the nerve to go through with it, or maybe it was a drive to get away until a decision was made at the last minute.

Wouldn't there be parking lot surveillance cameras at the Safeway? Maybe not good enough to "see" into cars.......but if they were in Ft. Bragg for 12 or so hours, it seems like lots of people would have seen them. Maybe LE knows that and that's why they believe the missing kids were also victims of the cliff dive......JMO From reading Jen's complaint list, I get the feeling that she was overwhelmed and on the verge of a breakdown. I also think that if there was a plan, it was hers and no one knew what was about to happen to them. And that the CPS visit was the last straw for her already paranoid and guilty self. She knew that the fantasy was over. JMO

People must have seen them, unless the kept the kids in the car the entire time, and a family of eight is something people notice.

Ditto on the last straw, especially if she/they felt it was because the children betrayed them.

I do think that they made a quick decision to just run away from it all, but they knew there was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. I just can't believe that it was a mutual decision of J and S to cliff crash. I think it was ALL J. JMO

Poppyflower, I just read your post and think you're quite insightful. You've presented a scenario that makes sense. They could have found themselves in a downward spiral of being so overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted and sleep deprived, having spanked a kid or kids that got out of control, then more spanking that got out of control, then being depressed and then being even more severely depressed.

The songs about driving into the ocean could well have been so peaceful and calming to her. And perhaps CPH coming was just the final straw on top of everything else.

I've been thinking about this from a normal person's perspective who doesn't have any of these stressors. Jen's FB post was disturbing because you could tell that while she wanted to communicate care to others, she was so stressed that she had no care to offer.

And maybe Jen lost hope. If she was severely depressed and over-the-top stressed, she may have found peace and calmness with the idea of suicide and taking her whole family with her.

Yes, I was referring to the list...here is my theory I posted earlier this am.

"After reading Jenn's post, I think so much happened in a short amount of time that it could lead to a downward spiral of feeling completely overwhelmed. Which can effect humans most basic needs and that leads to a lot of horrible states of mind (like lack of sleep- sleep deprivation is a form of torture), a spanking going out of control (major guilt, embarrassment from it happening and then more out of control spankings = double those feelings) and a depression that led to severe depression.

Maybe somewhere in the middle of all that stress, then starts the suicidal ideation. Those thoughts build and become more frequent and plans start playing out. The thought becomes more comfortable and comforting. The song about driving into the ocean becomes a symbol and almost a goal. It is familiar and almost sacred and peaceful. I think after thinking about it for awhile now and the peak of CPS coming, neighbors calling, the thought of the kids being taken away was the straw that broke the camel's back. She is already in an altered state of mind due to the years of major stress and trauma. They could have found prescriptions for Jenn that could be the red flags they referred to.

Suicidal people are often the most at peace just prior. I remember the mom in Oregon who stopped and got the sleeping pills and trail mix on her way to commit suicide and if I remember correctly, Leanne had a power bar in her backpack. She stopped at Safeway because until you actually drive off that cliff, you still need to feed the family.

moo"

Seems that if this decision was in place from the start of their drive, they would have driven off a cliff closer to home. Agree that this might have been a thought-in-process that they were thinking about but drove so far because they were still deciding about whether to do it. Maybe getting their nerve up, maybe having time with people they cared about or maybe the decision wasn't made completely until they were in Fort Bragg or somewhere closer to the California coast.

Yes, the list was old and some of it was certainly exaggerated or made up (cancer is so often used by people online to catfish or manipulate others) but that was all a year ago. Stressors might have continued to pile on but I think something specific caused them to put this plan in motion.

I wonder if they drove so far because it took them time to build up the nerve to go through with it, or maybe it was a drive to get away until a decision was made at the last minute.

New to this discussion and I believe I have read all of the posts. There is one scenario that hasn't been suggested and that I have had on my mind for a while.

The police have stated that they are not able to determine who was driving, right? Please someone correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case, is it possible that the one of the kids (specifically, the teenage boy found in the vehicle) could have been driving? Or even the missing 16 year old? Or any of the other teenage kids? I know that when I was that age, anywhere we went as a family I wanted to drive, which is pretty typical of kids who have either just gotten their license or haven't had it long. Is it at least possible that one of the kids was driving? I apologize if this has been covered somewhere and it was proven who the driver actually was.

New to this discussion and I believe I have read all of the posts. There is one scenario that hasn't been suggested and that I have had on my mind for a while.

The police have stated that they are not able to determine who was driving, right? Please someone correct me if I am wrong. If this is the case, is it possible that the one of the kids (specifically, the teenage boy found in the vehicle) could have been driving? Or even the missing 16 year old? Or any of the other teenage kids? I know that when I was that age, anywhere we went as a family I wanted to drive, which is pretty typical of kids who have either just gotten their license or haven't had it long. Is it at least possible that one of the kids was driving? I apologize if this has been covered somewhere and it was proven who the driver actually was.

The sheriff confirmed yesterday that Jenn was driving, which also goes to my theory that I posted above.

The California sheriff investigating the fatal car crash off a California cliff that police believe killed a couple and their six children said the tragedy was a crime — and not an accident.

http://people.com/crime/california-cliff-car-crash-sheriff-says-crime/
“I’m to the point where I no longer am calling this an accident; I’m calling it a crime,” Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said during an appearance on HLN’s Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield.

Allman also confirmed who was driving the Hart’s SUV when it plunged 100 feet off a cliff, landing upside down on the jagged rocks below the Pacific Coast Highway: Jennifer, who can be seen in surveillance footage from the morning before the crash purchasing bananas for her kids.

Didn't they confirm Jen was driving?

is it a possibility that they weren't trying to commit suicide..but murder? Both adults had seatbelts on. Could they have been trying to stage a car wreck to kill the kids, and it went wrong and they died as well?

is it a possibility that they weren't trying to commit suicide..but murder? Both adults had seatbelts on. Could they have been trying to stage a car wreck to kill the kids, and it went wrong and they died as well?

The sheriff confirmed yesterday that Jenn was driving, which also fits my theory that I posted above.

http://people.com/crime/california-cliff-car-crash-sheriff-says-crime/
“I’m to the point where I no longer am calling this an accident; I’m calling it a crime,” Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said during an appearance on HLN’s Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield.

Allman also confirmed who was driving the Hart’s SUV when it plunged 100 feet off a cliff, landing upside down on the jagged rocks below the Pacific Coast Highway: Jennifer, who can be seen in surveillance footage from the morning before the crash purchasing bananas for her kids.

Someone would have to be pretty stupid to think they could survive driving of a cliff, or if they did sonehow survive, not have horrific injuries. I can't see that myself. I think they intended everyone dying.

The moms were both buckled in and they have said from the beginning that JH was driving so I am guessing she was buckled into the drivers seat.

These are from jen harts instagram @JenHart32

The last two photos bother the hell out of me it was from a photo jen took of the kids with friends at the beach. How in the hell do friends see that and say and question nothing? There is a diffefence in being skinny and how thin and skin and bones those kids were.
3638f6f4a075fd8f0d46a59cae91a28d.jpg
577b8d13ee47654ebdf7624590affa68.jpg
d1e73d99dbfde38802880aa8703ff235.jpg
b681d35f0b44e3ee456727e9d84a4cfa.jpg
54b472f22253f4568ae632bc9ff46895.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online