CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Shantina Smiley? One of the first threads I lurked on here, years ago. She also drove into the Pacific ocean. Never been found, 8 years on now. The Pacific is strong and fast. I have thought since the beginning that all the kids were in the car, and those not found at this point probably never will be.

As for why that particular cliff so far away, I'm guessing if Jen was the mastermind of the plan, she chose it the way she chose so much else in their life--because of how it would look on film.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/12/10/the-problem-with-hugs/

This essay is from when Devonte's hug went viral.

"Not only is the image of Devonte Hart deeply problematic, its misreading by social media – encouraged by the smug, self congratulatory and woefully ignorant posts by his adoptive mother – indicates that we seem to be moving backwards in terms of comprehending and understanding the impact of racism in American society. The image of a traumatized black teenager with a narrative appropriated by his white savior mother, who encourages him to confront the people who have become symbols of White America’s endless capacity for racial violence, is not a symbol of hope, but a symbol of heartbreaking, apocalyptic devastation: the very absence of hope. It is a symbol that white people still blame black people for the violence inflicted upon them. It is a symbol that white people still believe that the first step towards “necessary dialogue” is that terrified black children should reach out, love and forgive those who have the power and the intent to hurt, maim and destroy them because of their skin color, using the language of fear to justify the violence levied against Trayvon, against Mike, against Tamir – and against Emmettall those years ago. This picture is unashamedly a symbol of white supremacy, which asks not just to be obeyed, but demands to be both feared, despised, revered, respected, loved and liked. This picture is a symbol that this country wants to be forgiven for being racist, more than racism to end."

More off jens instagram.

In the last photo i would love to kjow whats on devontes leg those marks? They look like scars or something.
a42ba279297450ac8579322811d9ba9a.jpg
bd5535d5fbb2ec77e5d9e8d5938c00c6.jpg
64bf28a6c970746bd7ba77dda733b705.jpg
f20dcca225ae8bd3cf5076f27f810530.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There is a lot of interest in this article. But it was brought up that it is hard to pinpoint the family move from MN to OR. Max Ribner says Sarah went to Portland alone first and the family joins her later. It doesn't say how long they were in this long distance set-up, but it isn't that hard to believe that maybe Sarah left for a bit and then they reconciled. Someone mentioned it almost sounded that way with the move to Washington too.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/03/hart_familys_idyllic_public_im.html

Jen was "missing" Sarah (& kids?) in Dec 12

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...65944925356.2159149.1154255212&type=3&theater

The sheriff confirmed yesterday that Jenn was driving, which also fits my theory that I posted above.

http://people.com/crime/california-cliff-car-crash-sheriff-says-crime/
“I’m to the point where I no longer am calling this an accident; I’m calling it a crime,” Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said during an appearance on HLN’s Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield.

Allman also confirmed who was driving the Hart’s SUV when it plunged 100 feet off a cliff, landing upside down on the jagged rocks below the Pacific Coast Highway: Jennifer, who can be seen in surveillance footage from the morning before the crash purchasing bananas for her kids.

OMG, I said the same exact thing! They were too darn close to that cliff wall on top of the rocks, they didn't expect to die, sarah was in the back thougth she'd be protected....DO we think the other three children ran away? Are in hiding? That's a LOT Of darn food to be asking for and they are missing.....I cant fathom she killed them on the road and still had the other three with her. Unless she killed them at home but where are they then? Devonte was ADAMAN that the neighbors call CPS and at the same time asking for food, I swear that MRs DeKalb said "JUST THE NIGHT BEFORE, another daughter was over there claiming abuse" then Devonte 3 times on Thursday

I think they staged it to look like an accident...Then they'd have all the narcissistic supply they could handle!

The kids being thin wouldn't be that's alarming to me if I knew them. They are kids who experienced forms of abuse at early ages, many, or all of them, could have been "drug babies". They could have had a variety of health issues or food disorders related to their births and early childhoods.

also, adolescents, especially boys, get tall and gangly. Plus the family gave the impression they ate organic and healthy, which could also explain their lean appearances.

i don't think they look that alarming, the way the Turpin kids did.

However I do think something was going on and food was being withheld.

I still can't believe the neighbors took that little girl home after she snuck out at 1:30 pleading for help from being abused.

Its odd jen mentioned on fb how several pets died last year. Unless its a goldfish or something pets wont just drop like that. They had to have been doing aomething to pets that wasnt right. To my knowledge we are talking dogs and cats and possibly chickens (?) How were they randomly dropping? The moms probably either witheld food from the pets if you coild do it to your own children i cant see them having a issue with doing it to a defenseless animal. They also could of as someone suggested killed the pets as punishment for the kids. These women were clearly cery sick kinded individuals.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Someone would have to be pretty stupid to think they could survive driving of a cliff, or if they did sonehow survive, not have horrific injuries. I can't see that myself. I think they intended everyone dying.

Maybe so but did you see this cliff ? as opposed to the others? This one a jeep might have tried to climb, it wasn't a COMPLETE drop off, down the road south, it was a higher drop and it was straight down on the cliff wall.......IDK, ive gone abck and forth over so many scenarios

Clearly we can agree something sinsister was going on! ha

Just thinking here...could it be possible one of the older kids was abusing the younger ones?

The kids being thin wouldn't be that's alarming to me if I knew them. They are kids who experienced forms of abuse at early ages, many, or all of them, could have been "drug babies". They could have had a variety of health issues or food disorders related to their births and early childhoods.

also, adolescents, especially boys, get tall and gangly. Plus the family gave the impression they ate organic and healthy, which could also explain their lean appearances.

i don't think they look that alarming, the way the Turpin kids did.

However I do think something was going on and food was being withheld.

I still can't believe the neighbors took that little girl home after she snuck out at 1:30 pleading for help from being abused.

No, entire Hart family rushed over to get her.

Someone would have to be pretty stupid to think they could survive driving of a cliff, or if they did sonehow survive, not have horrific injuries. I can't see that myself. I think they intended everyone dying.

another interesting thing was that they landed right at the edge of the wall as if they drove slowly down...idk, its weird how they landed on the rocks instead of further out

clearly something was wrong with them anyway

Does anyone else read comments on the skinniness of the children and think people must think I starve my children too!?

Without the background story, I would not look at any of these photos and think these kids were underfed. I have healthy, active kids who eat me out of house and home and look just like these photos!

That's what I found odd too. This cliff was a straight drop, and not a cliff on which a car would hit and roll and bounce all the way down multiple times.

I adopted my two youngest cats together from the same litter. I expect that eventually, if they don't become ill or something else, they'll be likely to die close in time to one another (I so dread that I love them so so very deeply).

And when I had chickens, one got sick then another got the same issues right quick after.

So I don't know that we can assume nefarious things with the pets necessarily.

Honestly they seem like maybe the kind who is nicer to animals than people?

Which, I mean, I'm more likely to greet a dog I pass on the street and then realize oh I need to greet the human, too, or else I look even more weird than I am. But, again, I'm not a child abuser nor a murderer, so idk.

STOP the sexual abuse and "pimping out the children" allegations unless and until we have a verifiable source for such allegations.

Remember that 3 minor children are still missing. Even though the chance is remote, until they are found, there is the possibility that one or more of them is alive. Speculating about sexual abuse of minor children with nothing to back it up is not victim-friendly to the missing children.

What does victim-friendly mean? I've looked it up but don't see any definitions for it. It's a new term for me. Please assist if you can. Thanks

Where the three other found children close together? I wonder where everyone was when found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thinking here...could it be possible one of the older kids was abusing the younger ones?
It's always possible, I reckon. I know of some adoptive families where that was an issue. I don't want to think anything poorly about the kids here, though.

Does anyone know if the moon was full and/or if the sky was clear the evening they left Fort Bragg? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl