CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I’m sure the Hart’s blamed the kids for this whole thing especially Devonte. Jen probably gave the kids a beating like no other after going to the neighbors. This was the ultimate punishment murdering them all. I’m sure the kids were manipulated the whole time by the evil women saying something like this we saved you from drugs and that awful life you had so this is how you repay us by ratting us out to the neighbors. This is all the thanks we get for all we’ve done for you kids.

Murdering 6 kids is a serial killer all at once. IMHO
Not to put too fine a point on it, but technically it's mass murder not serial murder. Not that it matters--it's horrific regardless of what it's called.

The neighbors are very genuine, nice and believable. She thought the family was evil. She said she talked to Jen a couple of times and was not friendly at all. Devonte told them Hannah was telling them the truth about the abuse the night she escaped through the window covered in blackberries at 1:30am with a blanket but Moms would lie it. Gut wrenching.

I am glad you found that. I did catch she says she only met [Sarah?]Jen once: the morning after the Hannah incident. I think she means Sarah, but says Jen. Bc she goes on to say she talked to Jen a couple of times. It would make more sense that Jen, being the SAHM, would have more interaction. They kept saying "they all" came over that night, they were "all" out looking with flashlights... but it must've been Jen &/or (some of?) the kids. Then maybe Sarah catches wind of it and goes into protection mode with a personal visit and letter signed by "Hannah".

I don't know how or why but I have that little niggling thought that Jen may have been deceased when placed in the driver's seat to send the vehicle over the cliff. Sarah coming to the rescue. But she's taken the blame before, why not place herself in the driver's seat in that scenario?

Re seatbelts... Could the SUV have faulty mechanism that showed buckled seat belts when they were not actually buckled? Could the seatbelts have been buckled, but occupants not strapped in? Would autopsy be able to determine restraint based on injuries?

I think that might be why she was awake at 1:30am.

It could have been that or another form of torture going on. Just think if they were repetitively starving why jump through a 2nd floor window. Something in that moment made her lose it and RUN! And she happened to be the one missing teeth? Tuh

IMO

Some people were raised with "go to bed without dinner" as punishment. I think it was a fairly common thing when I was young. As a parent, I have never done this, but I wonder if the neighbors thought that might be what was going on? moo

That and when parents would say your not getting up from this table until you eat everything on your plate. This is exactly why so many people have a variety of food dysfunction issues people using food as a way of punishment.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but technically it's mass murder not serial murder. Not that it matters--it's horrific regardless of what it's called.

Oops thanks that what I meant. I’m at work. I shouldn’t be on the website anyway. Lol.

I really think we should leave homeschooling out of this. Let’s face the music, they had everyone fooled, outran CPS in 3 states. I highly doubt occasional inspections would have mattered one iota. Jmho

Oops thanks that what I meant. I’m at work. I shouldn’t be on the website anyway. Lol.
(you're not the only one... My current job doesn't monitor our computers but I still use my phone mostly but I dreamed the other night that my boss was like, "so what's websleuths?")

(you're not the only one... My current job doesn't monitor our computers but I still use my phone mostly but I dreamed the other night that my boss was like, "so what's websleuths?")

Lol it’s addictive that for sure.

There are a couple of posters here with backgrounds in child development and education.

What would adolescence look like for kids who basically only have siblings to interact with, and no real peer relationships? We normally think of teens being as rebellious and starting to assert themselves, but is that likely to have happened with these kids?

In 2006, Markis (7), Abigail (2) and Hannah (4) were adopted.

Three years later, Devonte (4), Jeremiah (3) and Sierra (1) were adopted. So for 9 years, you have 6 kids growing up together with 4 of them only two years apart. They were pulled from school years ago, and based on all reports, they have had limited social interaction with others outside of festivals, rallies and their parents friends.

I have no idea what their development might look like, given that they have limited exposure to role models and peers.

Struggle is real [emoji38]

IMO

It could have been that or another form of torture going on. Just think if they were repetitively starving why jump through a 2nd floor window. Something in that moment made her lose it and RUN! And she happened to be the one missing teeth? Tuh

IMO

That’s the time Turpin kids were awake. They slept during the day. Neighbors thought they were vampires.

IMO

On Jen's YouTube there is the one fish hat/undies video of Devonte and in the description it says something like they were all up dancing for hours until 1 AM, but the other kids didn't want video of them shaking their booties in their undies. And a second one titled Avoiding Bedtime with Cat Stevens...also Devonte dancing, presumably in the late night, wee hours of the AM. Dance till you drop?

Very sorry to interrupt.

Websleuths could really use your help today.

If half of the people reading at Websleuths gave $5 dollars Websleuths would be set for life.

If you can donate today I will be forever grateful.

PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN DONATE ON

CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD RATHER USE PAYPAL. The email address for PayPal is websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

I really think we should leave homeschooling out of this. Let’s face the music, they had everyone fooled, outran CPS in 3 states. I highly doubt occasional inspections would have mattered one iota. Jmho

House was spotless, kids seemed to lie (imo) to LE/CPS to support Moms. I think you are right that they would've put on a show just fine for any homeschooling oversight they avoided.

House was spotless, kids seemed to lie (imo) to LE/CPS to support Moms. I think you are right that they would've put on a show just fine for any homeschooling oversight they avoided.

Maybe kids were bribed with food

Yeah, where are they?
Seems so unjust, the whole thing.
Kids born into difficult circumstances, adopted into more difficulties, then killed.
Unbearable, they looked so sweet.

I truly believe it is over for all of them now...

They must feel horrible. What a position to be in. I can't imagine. Heartbreaking.

I wonder if Devonte had ever requested food like this before from other neighbors in their previous locations..

I think it's all speculation, nothing specific or verified yet.

I did post the link that says a job like Sarah's makes $53,000 a year. I wonder how they traveled all over, bought a $375000 house on that income only. Even if they paid no taxes because of so many deductions, it would not cover the mortgage, utilities, clothes, food, gas for a family of that size even if they shopped at Goodwill

On Jen's YouTube there is the one fish hat/undies video of Devonte and in the description it says something like they were all up dancing for hours until 1 AM, but the other kids didn't want video of them shaking their booties in their undies. And a second one titled Avoiding Bedtime with Cat Stevens...also Devonte dancing, presumably in the late night, wee hours of the AM. Dance till you drop?

I'm one that doesn't see anything unusual about this. My husband and I work from home. We homeschooled our son last year (our daughter wasn't in school yet). We run on a completely different schedule from everyone else in our part of the world-we flip our days and nights for no other reason than we simply prefer doing things at night. During the kids' breaks, we don't even give them bedtimes. My 11-year-old can frequently be found doing things as the sun is coming up because he hasn't gone to bed yet. And if you were to sleuth me and look at my You Tube channel, or my son's, you would also find 2am "dance sessions." You'd also find "midnight adventures" with us going on walks through the woods, to the next county over for Steak and Shake, or boardgame marathons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3