Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is telling......

Snipped from http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

An Oregon child welfare worker called a case worker in Minnesota to ask about the Hart children's adoptions and background. She wrote that the Minnesota worker told her that Texas carried out adoptions "even when the child welfare office has not supported the placement."

The Minnesota worker said that the problem with Jen and Sarah Hart was that they appear normal and can talk convincingly about the children having high needs and mental health issues related to food, both stemming back to their early lives before adoption. "Then people tend to assign the problems to these children," the Oregon worker wrote that the Minnesota worker told her.

"Without any regular or consistent academic or medical oversight, ... these children risk falling through the cracks," the Oregon worker wrote in her report.

So, either one department in Texas did not support the adoption?
Minnesota was on to them; no wonder they ran from there.
The Oregon worker was exactly right. So why wasn't oversight done? Did they run for Washington before that could happen?

It sounds like Texas approved it without Minnesota CPS' approval. That would make a whole lot of things make sense, sadly. Sounds like Texas didn't even care to hear from the local authorities about the Harts' history of abuse allegations. Elsewhere in that same article it says there were 6 allegations in MN, two were found substantiated. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Unbelievable that Texas just didn't care.

And what about the doctor who did not notice children not even on the chart? Was it because of their birth and other things that she dismissed it? I want to say mire but I will leave it at that

As a local, I wish I knew that doctor's name...so I can AVOID her! Any doctor my kids have seen, if something is even slightly off, they want us back in a few months to check on it. Blood pressure irregularities, growth curve issues, anything like that. Just to be safe.

Only ONE slice of pizza, for each growing child? WTF? That is child abuse right there. My kids could eat an entire pizza between the 2 of them when they were teens.

And she controlled how they SLEPT? ....wow...that is sick and twisted.

My friend was in Vegas a few years ago. There was a woman next to her on a lounge chair. The man with the woman would tell her, “Ok. You can move your hand. Ok. You can move your knee.”

I don’t know what I would have done. I thought it was insane when she told me. Now I read about children who were treated lkke that. No moving. No talkkng. No laughing.

And what about the doctor who did not notice children not even on the chart? Was it because of their birth and other things that she dismissed it? I want to say more but I will leave it at that

I think the doctor did note the kids were not on the chart but since she hadn’t known/examined them before, she couldn’t confirm whether or not their sizes were cause for concern. I’m paraphrasing.

I think the doctor did note the kids were not on the chart but since she hadn’t known/examined them before, she couldn’t confirm whether or not their sizes were cause for concern. I’m paraphrasing.

Hm.Does that sound reasonable? Not to me

Quoting myself bc I can’t edit on tapatalk [emoji34]

I’m not saying I agree with the doctors actions (or lack of action), because I think she certainly should have made a bigger deal that not one, but SIX kids weren’t on the growth chart.

Did they learn these things at home ? I am sure these are not approved educational techniques except at some of those horrors we hear about on here.

As someone currently going for my master's in Elementary Education, totally not approved. I'm sure they had to come up with it somewhere though, unstable childhood can cause issues as can undiagnosed mental illness. I wonder if 1/some/all of the kids had been afraid of the dark when they arrived. This would make it way worse.

Another update added to that article:

The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

Also from the previous thread - a story about Jeremiah breaking into the neighbor's car because the red light kept blinking inside. Wouldn't the family's own car have that blinking light? Couldn't Jen have explained it to him? I mean she was homeschooling the kids after all, it would have taken 10 minutes to explain. Easy peasy. To me it sounds like a story to cover up whatever reason he broke into the neighbor's car, if it in fact happened.

So now I'm left wondering - WHY would he break into their car? Or was the entire thing fabricated?

SORRY I SEE SEVERAL OTHERS ALREADY POSTED THIS.

Friend of Jennifer Hart said she never heard missing Hannah Hart speak

Bill Groener, a West Linn neighbor, said one of the kids - he thought it was Devonte - was in his old Buick and then skedaddled out. Mr. Groener went over to talk to the Harts about it.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article208294694.html

Quoting from article:
Groener rarely saw or heard the children outside, except during chores. Even on nice days, he never heard playing or shouting. “I thought that was strange.”
One day, Groener walked onto his porch and saw a Hart boy crawling inside his old Buick. He watched as the boy — who he later thought was Devonte — scampered next door. Later, Groener went to talk to his parents.
“Sarah was upset that happened. Not blazing mad,” he said. “She had said he had a mom who used drugs and he had some emotional deficiencies because of that.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article208294694.html#storylink=cpy
Link: Vhttp://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article208294694.html

(What does it take!! Children! Just grrrrrrr)
excessive discipline
Reading more into the details provided, it is like a concentration camp where JH is the higher SS. :( JMO " All the children then had to lie on a bed for four to five hours.They had to wear sleeping masks on their faces and lie with their arms at their sides... Jen Hart made him lie on a floor in a dark room for seven hours as punishment ... No one was allowed to tell him 'Happy Birthday'.... "

Excellent new source! Thank you! This makes a lot of things clearer for me. I didn't realize there were 2 CPS incidents in MN. (for the person interested, it also references the cards left on the door) Most importantly, what I really wanted to know, is that they are still investigating and they consider it a crime. I just wish it were someone more high-powered than Mendocino Sheriff's office.

[FONT=&amp]The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office is investigating the fatal crash as a crime. Jennifer Hart was found to have a blood alcohol level above the legal limit, while toxicology reports showed that Sarah Hart and two of the family's children had a drug in their system that causes sleepiness. Four of the children – Jeremiah, Abigail, Ciera, and Markis Hart – were found dead following the crash; investigators are still searching for the bodies of Devonte and Hannah Hart. [/FONT]

Another update added to that article:

The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

This is severe child cruelty. Playing the food card - whatever is that supposed to mean? I shudder to think what else will come out. So we have 4 states complicit in this. Texas, Minnesota, Oregon and Washington. Then they run to California.

True. Nowadays, who really has the nerve to go unannounced to someone's door, and they should really expect to receive no answer. But regardless, how did JH (and SH?) know they were in danger of losing their kids if they didn't answer the door?

I think that is a brilliant question -

Excellent new source! Thank you! This makes a lot of things clearer for me. I didn't realize there were 2 CPS incidents in MN. (for the person interested, it also references the cards left on the door) Most importantly, what I really wanted to know, is that they are still investigating and they consider it a crime. I just wish it were someone more high-powered than Mendocino Sheriff's office.
IMO the FBI should be involved as the abuse crossed state lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers