Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jen Hart posted this picture on Facebook of three of her children in February 2013, five months before Oregon child welfare officials opened an investigation into whether the parents were denying the children needed food. Shown are, from left, Jeremiah, then three weeks from turning 9, Sierra, then 7, and Devonte, then 10. A doctor determined that the weights and heights of all the Hart children except Jeremiah were below growth charts for their ages."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...rget2box_default_#incart_target2box_targeted_

Attachments

• Hart%20family%20photo-Feb%202013.jpg
    Hart%20family%20photo-Feb%202013.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 146
Interesting that Jen was obsessed with another woman and that Jen wanted to leave Sara for her.

I feel dense, but I missed that part. Was it in the documents and not the article? I can’t seem to find the documents. Tia

So the case worker gathered all the information and then nothing was done. It seems to me that when an investigation is “inconclusive,” regular monitoring is warranted.

You can’t monitor people without concluding there is an issue requiring monitoring. Reports stay on file and life goes on until something is founded. But didn’t someone say that two of the reports WERE founded? Why was there not a case plan, monitoring, etc then?

"Jen Hart posted this picture on Facebook of three of her children in February 2013, five months before Oregon child welfare officials opened an investigation into whether the parents were denying the children needed food. Shown are, from left, Jeremiah, then three weeks from turning 9, Sierra, then 7, and Devonte, then 10. A doctor determined that the weights and heights of all the Hart children except Jeremiah were below growth charts for their ages."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...rget2box_default_#incart_target2box_targeted_

OMG---they look skeletal. :cry:

I gasped out loud when I saw that picture. This is way, way beyond they were small for their size or thin or whatever other crazy BS the Hart moms were peddling. If I'd seen this from a friend on FB I would have lost my mind.

No wonder they were trying to eat out of the garbage. They were literally starving.

I think that is a brilliant question -
Jen heard the knock. Didnt answer. They have had CPS knock on there door before. They knew the drill. After CPS leaves JH opens the foor sees the card adsumes someone reported them again. She knew she was guilty as sin and then panic sets in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I gasped when I saw that photo. OMG.

I honestly thought this and then wondered if MAYBE Sarah ate it and either was too nervous or completely content to not speak up. Though I feel more like it could be Jen bingeing on food and projecting that onto the kids. The sleeping masks make me think of solitary confinement techniques or sensory deprivation. That's so scary as an adult knowing you are going through that, it excites your other senses and can cause hallucinations. I feel awful for those poor kids. I also wonder if it was in part to further create mistrust in the children and break any potential bonds that may form against the women who were supposed to provide their care.

I instantly jump to what on earth did these women do to 6 children to get them to lay motionless on their backs with masks over their eyes???? My kids would never, not for 5 minutes, not 6 of them in close proximity. No way. It would take an enormous amount of fear to make 6 children to lie still for hours on end blindfolded. Enormous. Children wiggle and giggle and twitch and itch and mess with each other and create all kinds of amusing new noises and contortions when they are asked to sit still even for a few minutes. I suspect these children were afraid of much worse things.

And what about the doctor who did not notice children not even on the chart? Was it because of their birth and other things that she dismissed it? I want to say more but I will leave it at that

The kids were otherwise healthy so there was nothing left to do. I have a child who is extra small. Child is healthy. There is nothing left to do. We certainly don’t need “monitoring” or to be reported to CPS over it.

Of course, the difference is that it is ONE kid, not five! And we tried feeding evaluations and therapies, medical testing, etc rather than making up lies (like of the one child being obese). We tried to “fatten” the child up rather than withholding food!

Jen was really whacked. I feel so bad for all those kids went through. They deserved a good home where they could thrive and heal to the best they could. They definitely didn’t serserve more abuse and being murdered.

Your post speaks to something I mentioned in a previous post.. something about when someone gets a piece of information, it can become the focus of *everything* from then on.. ie say an inexperienced couple adopted a baby who was subsequently diagnosed with having something, like say FAS.. from then on, every negative behavior exhibited by the baby/toddler/child will be attributed to FAS, rather than some things being attributed to just normal kid development.

The real reason for my response to your post was your statement: "... reminds me of the friend who said something along the lines of "they completely freaked out with normal childish behavior -couldn't handle it"." Was there a friend of the H's who said this?

Here is an article that discusses it, and a second article that has a little more information than I'd heard of before:

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/04/...-recounts-disturbing-scene-at-music-festival/

http://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...buse-allegations-documents-show/283-544988935

Okay, I know I am posting alot, but those crazies actually said in the Oregon CPS report one reason "LEE" didn't work out back in MN was because she used WIRE HANGERS against Jen's wishes? MOMMIE DEAREST craziness!!! Those case workers were ASLEEP at the wheel and the kids paid the price.

I have a very strong hunch that Jen said that as a kind of sick inside joke with herself. Like "oh you guys think I am a child abuser, well, I think this is all a big joke, haha."

I was just going to post that awful picture, because it's so glaringly obvious the kids were being starved. People should have believed the kids. Those disgusting evil women lied and lied so many times about their kids. It's sickening. The mention upthread of a 'concentration camp' is very apt when you see children as emaciated (and apparently brutally punished) as these kids were over a decade or so. They never stood a chance to blossom and grow.

This should be a wake up call to all of the Jen and Sarah defenders who still keep trying to downplay what these kids were going through. There was no peace or love or kindness in that household coming from the mothers. There were no free hugs.

Speaking of free hugs. Every time I see a picture of Devonte with that sign hanging around his neck, it makes me think of chains, or some kind of penance. He's pictured wearing it in public more often than not. I wonder if it was ever by his choice in the first place.

If you do some digging into some of the festival photographers, you can find other alarming pictures of Devonte hugging an adult (another singer - this time lying fully on top of him in front of a room full of people). It gave me the chills when I saw it.

I instantly jump to what on earth did these women do to 6 children to get them to lay motionless on their backs with masks over their eyes???? My kids would never, not for 5 minutes, not 6 of them in close proximity. No way. It would take an enormous amount of fear to make 6 children to lie still for hours on end blindfolded. Enormous. Children wiggle and giggle and twitch and itch and mess with each other and create all kinds of amusing new noises and contortions when they are asked to sit still even for a few minutes. I suspect these children were afraid of much worse things.

Fear for your life can make you comply especially if you believe the abuser to be capable of evils beyond the average imagination and you're a child. I still can't believe they didn't find anything at the house. There has to be something!

IMO

They literally look worse than the kids Sally Struthers was begging donations for on TV in the 80s.

OMG---they look skeletal. :cry:

I want to cry! Those sweet precious babies! Those children deserved the world and they were given hell. They were given a horrible hell. Driving off a cliff was too good for J/S. I am so angry at every person that failed these children. J/S should have suffered a fate far worse than they received for hurting those precious children.

And these weren't the children who were reported to suffer the worst abuse.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members