Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Does anyone think Jen ate the rest of the pizza? I do. The punishment was to cover up her “crime.” How could the kids admit to something they didn’t do? And IMO it IS criminal to only allow one small piece of pizza per kid. Who can just eat one? Plus lying on a bed on their backs 4-5 hours, sleeping masks on their faces (she just happened to have SIX sleeping masks at the ready?!), arms at their sides...that’s sadistic torture...punishing them for something Jen likely did. I cry for what those kids endured. :(

Oh, yes. Jen definitely ate the pizza. That's what I'm going with.

"Jen Hart posted this picture on Facebook of three of her children in February 2013, five months before Oregon child welfare officials opened an investigation into whether the parents were denying the children needed food. Shown are, from left, Jeremiah, then three weeks from turning 9, Sierra, then 7, and Devonte, then 10. A doctor determined that the weights and heights of all the Hart children except Jeremiah were below growth charts for their ages."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...rget2box_default_#incart_target2box_targeted_

that picture is like a kick in the gut.

"Had to lie with their arms at their sides with sleeping masks over their faces". Charming. Sounds a lot like a torture cell in Vietnam.

Starvation: Compare these photos of starving/malnourished children.

These women were monsters. I'd love for their defensive friends to come here on Websleuths are try to defend them.

Hm.Does that sound reasonable? Not to me

I think the doctor means that without previously examining them, she wouldn't be able to tell whether or not that the small size was due to their previous, before-the-adoption condition, or it was a current problem. However, wouldn't that be flagged for an automatic follow-up doctor visit?

I think the doctor means that without previously examining them, she wouldn't be able to tell whether or not that the small size was due to their previous, before-the-adoption condition, or it was a current problem. However, wouldn't that be flagged for an automatic follow-up doctor visit?

That's what I really cannot comprehend. Given their history and all the circumstances in those documents, WHY were they not asked to sign a parenting safety plan that included following up with the same doctor a certain number of times in the next year????

Another update added to that article:

The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

I think Hannah ate a lot of bananas. They don't require teeth.

I thought of that, too. But Devonte told the neighbors he did not want the kids split up. And if they were hiding, would they not have appeared somewhere?

In his adolescent mind, it’s possible he saw this as a way to keep them together. Running for help, so to speak. He would not have imagined that JH would kill everyone as a result.
again...i’m being hopeful!
and it’s all JMO

Neither Sarah or Jen were from the south

It is a Southern thing for sure, but not just a Southern thing. So maybe they weren't from the South but that doesn't mean it was unusual. The South is known for good manners but Yankees and Westerners are familiar too. :)

It is not a thing on the West Coast. Like not at all.

Give everything else about what we have learned, Hannah's assessment of her "mothers" were, sadly, accurate and on point. These children were nothing but belongings to the Hart women, I feel sick thinking of what they endured, all under a pseudo guise of peace and love.

Give everything else about what we have learned, Hannah's assessment of her "mothers" were, sadly, accurate and on point. These children were nothing but belongings to the Hart women, I feel sick thinking of what they endured, all under a pseudo guise of peace and love.

I am from the West coast and husband is from the upper midwest. The "sir" and "ma'am" thing would stand out as VERY unusual in either place. It's part of how Jen ran the place like an abusive commandant instead of a mother.

A poster on an earlier thread (sorry, I can't remember who this is) said he/she had a suspicion that the 3 children from the first adoption were "old news" (I'm paraphrasing) and that they were treated worse than the second set. It seems that poster was correct.

Interesting that Jen was obsessed with another woman and that Jen wanted to leave Sara for her.

Is there a separate story about Jen being obsessed? I read through the article but couldn’t find it, and am curious to read. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a separate story about Jen being obsessed? I read through the article but couldn’t find it, and am curious to read. Thanks!

It's in the CPS doc at the bottom of the article.

"Jen Hart posted this picture on Facebook of three of her children in February 2013, five months before Oregon child welfare officials opened an investigation into whether the parents were denying the children needed food. Shown are, from left, Jeremiah, then three weeks from turning 9, Sierra, then 7, and Devonte, then 10. A doctor determined that the weights and heights of all the Hart children except Jeremiah were below growth charts for their ages."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...rget2box_default_#incart_target2box_targeted_

This...this is just...there are no words. Those poor babies. They never had a chance.

That is TORTURE.
Why keep the pizza for the next day? Other than to torture the kids?
I AM beginning to think that Jennifer Hart had those kids to have people to torment.
I am boiling inside reading this description.

The tallest kid was Markis. He was the oldest upon adoption. Could be genetics, but there were five kids underweight and very short, so no.
Markis probably had the longest time of proper feeding before landing in the clutches of two deranged persons.
Children removed from homes where they cannot have been treated well, but probably BETTER than in the Hart house of horrors.
Actually seeing photos of the kids newly arrived at the Harts show healthy looking children - and so, so cute.

The worst case of child abuse and neglect is rare. It is called "Intentional Starvation". It is so shocking that even doctors find it difficult to comprehend.

Apparently, the state of TX was paying the Hart's $400 each month, per adopted child. Devonte told his neighbor that his mothers were trying to keep them hidden. Is it possible the mothers were attempting to kill these children by Intentional Starvation so the state of TX would continue sending the mothers those lucrative checks each month? We may never know.

Note the classic symptom of starvation is the distended belly.
Screenshot (305).jpg

Jen Hart
Published on Dec 27, 2014

[video=youtube;jrp2EXBHmE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrp2EXBHmE0[/video]

Jen Hart
Published on Nov 21, 2012
"We are so provided for"

[video=youtube;9Ch0sAxJ3ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ch0sAxJ3ks[/video]

RE: Hannah. She didn't loose her permanent front teeth until May 2012. The details about the shoved banana incident is dated 2011. Makes me wonder, however, with the comments about Hannah being disrespectful and also actively seeking out other food sources and reporting the lack of food, that the loss of the front teeth later on is related to this ongoing issue. I really don't believe Jen's account that she tripped and fell. These newly released details show just how brutal and cruel Jen was capable of being over the tiniest of infractions.

And this one too. Excellent. Full of horrible details but so important. Thank you! Journalists are not giving up and are demanding information. I'm so glad.

OMG. Do you see how absolutely preciously adorable those children are?

Do you see what they look like in the painting picture? Another underwear obsession, but they look like starving children. Look at those bones.

And the school quit reporting when they ate out of the garbage? This enrages me. They knew these kids were not geting enough to eat and were punished.

I don’t get it? Why did they get a pass?

Maybe not in your experience, but I don't think it's a regional thing except for the South. Throughout the rest of the country it's not as consistent, but it happens.

FWIW I'm originally from California, and I had friends who used sir and ma'am as well.

Maybe it's our parents' generation that's different.

On the "yes ma'am" thing, I wonder if they might have used different names to distinguish the mothers? I know "Mom" is the usual name in the US, but here in the UK it's usually "Mum"... but, in some areas here (particularly Wales), it's "Mam". Could sound a lot like "Ma'am" depending on pronunciation (to me they're pretty much the same word, but in other accents they may be more different). Not that I really think that they would be using an uncommon British variant of the name, but it's maybe possible.

Also noting Shiressleuth's "Mamgu", I'll add that I've heard people use "Mam" and "Pap" in the northeast/Great Lakes area of the US, and even "Da" for Dad. So "Yes Ma'am" easily could have been misheard for "Yes, Mam". Really, any variation on "Mom" could be a simple ethnic or regional use that one or both of the Hart women picked up in childhood and taught the kids. I grew up saying Mommy and Daddy, but I know plenty of people who say Mama as well (or Momma, which I never even saw spelled that way until perhaps ten years ago).

I also know of a very proper and dignified family whose parents were only called Mother and Father - yet they called their grandmother Granny. And another of distant French extraction whose grandparents are Grandmère and Grandpère. There are many pet name variations for family members in 'adult' positions, even in families whose last 2 or 3 generations grew up speaking only English at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop