CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling three of their neighbors. One said they didn't live on Roxie Terrace and the other two weren't home. I'll try back. I just want to find out when the last time anyone had seen Hasanni and what the family's demeneor was like.

Anyone google that name? I didn't pay any attention to it because that was my impression too Columbo.

If it's AK, he lived there and was on the deed if I remember correctly. I checked it awhile back

Well, if AK was the previous owner and LR/JC are the current owners, who the frick are J Lin and Y Miyajima?

The longer this goes, the less we know.

ETA: As of 2002, Y Miyajima lived in WA, and nothing so far on Lin, it's too common a name.

LOL--I must be really out of the loop ! Where did those two names (Lin and Miyajima) come from? Maybe I should go back to lurking for awhile....

I called Shuz, the girl who answered said she can't comment how often, if at all, Hasanni was there.

Very well could have missed this with all the great info being thrown around. Did we ever get a time when LR was at P-Y-P?

I called Shuz, the girl who answered said she can't comment how often, if at all, Hasanni was there.

Very well could have missed this with all the great info being thrown around. Did we ever get a time when LR was at P-Y-P?

That's interesting -- especially the "if at all" part.

:D
LWR's resume is a pile of carp and doesn't tell me anything where I would hire him or even interview him for a job. I work with an IT company with over 30,000 employees worldwide and we wouldn't give him a 2nd look. Yes, I hire people and basically this resume would would go in the "do not look" pile as we go through resumes. There is such a title as VP Consulting in the IT industry and this person would be responsible for all the IT consulting gigs going on at any point in time under a designated portfolio - basically, a top dog for all the Service Delivery Managers.
There is money to be made in IT if you are good at it..... but you have to be good at it. Must have a proven track record and experience to be making the kind of money that LWR wold have to be making to sustain the house and lifestyle that he is exhibiting.
My two cents anyway ......... carp and lots of it.

Eleph

I guess you can have any title you want when you own and are the only employee of the company :D

Also, my pay site kicks out a LWR DOB 6-1-1944, as well as a J S Lin and Y L Miyajima at the Fremont address.

Reposting...these are the names that I found at his home address in Fremont...not really middle eastern sounding to me...what name is everyone else talking about?

Those aren't the names I found

99% of the names listed in their neighborhood are either Asian or Indian. Weird.

Also - I find JC listed at 5997 RT - where are you guys finding other names?

99% of the names listed in their neighborhood are either Asian or Indian. Weird.

Actually, YellowSubmarine, it isn't really that weird...there's a huge Asian,Middle Eastern, and Indian population in that area. Fremont has the largest concentration of Afghanis in the U.S.

Also, my pay site kicks out a LWR DOB 6-1-1944, as well as a J S Lin and Y L Miyajima at the Fremont address.

Reposting...these are the names that I found at his home address in Fremont...not really middle eastern sounding to me...what name is everyone else talking about?

I think the name everyone else is talking about is Ashish Khurana, whose name appears in this real estate ad, under the picture of the house on Roxie Terr.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/59...25057465_zpid/

Where did you get Lin and Miyajima? :confused:

That's interesting -- especially the "if at all" part.
I agree ~ interesting choice of words. Or maybe the store has gotten so many inquiries they've got a standard answer now. I did understand though that the owner was unaware of his business being used as a "day care" (his words). MOO

Actually, YellowSubmarine, it isn't really that weird...there's a huge Asian,Middle Eastern, and Indian population in that area. Fremont has the largest concentration of Afghanis in the U.S.

Thanks! Living in CO, I'm not real familiar with ethnic neighborhoods.

This is what I'm finding on Thorman Ross III
ROSS, THORMAN III
DATE OF BIRTH: 05/24/1970
DATE OF DEATH: 04/02/1970
BURIED AT: SECTION V SITE 979 Click to view the cemetery map
FT. SAM HOUSTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
1520 HARRY WURZBACH ROAD SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209
(210) 820-3891
SON (MINOR CHILD) OF ROSS, LOUIS W
AO3 US NAVY

If this is the correct Louis W Ross, (father of LWR FF) then he was in the Navy.
I'm guessing here but Lewis Ross Jr's father (LWR FF's Grandfather) was probably named Thorman Ross Jr.
http://gravelocator.cem.va.gov/j2ee/servlet/NGL_v1

This might be LR's father, it's the only one I found that was Navy
ROSS, LOUIS
LT US NAVY
VIETNAM
DATE OF BIRTH: 02/06/1940
DATE OF DEATH: 07/07/1993
BURIED AT: SECTION 21 SITE 1421
FT. SAM HOUSTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
1520 HARRY WURZBACH ROAD SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209
(210) 820-3891
If Daddy was a Lt retired or active duty there would have been a little $$$ there for Jr. or should I say III.
This man served in Vietnam and could have very well married an Asian woman (LR's mother)
http://gravelocator.cem.va.gov/j2ee/servlet/NGL_v1

Buried in the same cemetery as Thorman.

Quoting myself here to add this info from SS death index
Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit
L ROSS 06 Feb 1940 Jul 1993 (not specified) (none specified)

info obtained from SS Death index search of L Ross
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

Okay, I'm back...and I have been using the wrong address. The first day that I heard about Hassani, I ran his name through a pay site, got an address ON Fremont, instead of IN Fremont. (Yes, feel free to beat me.) I know he disappeared from Oakland, but I kept hearing "his Fremont home" and figured the address I had was right. So the address I have is ON Fremont in a completely different city. I do read the links, some of the time, but for some reason the different street name just slid past.
So, although I was checking the address for Louis W. Ross, it apparently was not the correct address.

So, be prepared to see a lot of posts that say "Changed cause I'm an idiot."
If it helps, this has been the first time that I was on my own with all 4 kids....my brain is literally so fried, it's leaking out my ears. Sorry guys.

You should probably remove the SS number.
I think it should also be removed from the original site being linked here. People do steal the identities of the deceased. I don't like that so much information is available to just anyone. :mad: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member