CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, YellowSubmarine, it isn't really that weird...there's a huge Asian,Middle Eastern, and Indian population in that area. Fremont has the largest concentration of Afghanis in the U.S.

Ardenwood is almost exclusively Indian and Asian. All the more reason that people should have noticed these children.

Well, the SS number is often needed for legitimate legal purposes, especially or specifically after someone dies. But, to use it here, is unnecessary in my opinion.

Well, the SS number is often needed for legitimate legal purposes, especially or specifically after someone dies. But, to use it here, is unnecessary in my opinion.

It's available on the SS death index

Does anyone know if the Oakland Athletics baseball team has been contacted? They are in the middle of a home-stretch right now. After tonights game, they have a day off tomorrow, and then play another 3 games at home. Since Hassani went missing from Oakland, I wouldn't think the team would be opposed to putting his picture up on the jumbotron during the 7th inning stretch (or something similar). They also put their games on a radio station and could mention something.

Email them here: https://secure.mlb.com/help/email.j...bject=None&dest=fanfeedback@athletics.mlb.com
Call them here: (510) 638-4900

I have sent a message, but I think if more people suggest it, it is more likely to happen.

Does anyone know if the Oakland Athletics baseball team has been contacted? They are in the middle of a home-stretch right now. After tonights game, they have a day off tomorrow, and then play another 3 games at home. Since Hassani went missing from Oakland, I wouldn't think the team would be opposed to putting his picture up on the jumbotron during the 7th inning stretch (or something similar). They also put their games on a radio station and could mention something.

Email them here: https://secure.mlb.com/help/email.j...bject=None&dest=fanfeedback@athletics.mlb.com
Call them here: (510) 638-4900

I have sent a message, but I think if more people suggest it, it is more likely to happen.

What an excellent idea!:blowkiss:

Just to show you how inaccurate the media is: 9 days after his disappearance, KRON 4 tv (S.F. ) is STILL reporting that Hasanni wears leg braces!!! I'm so frustrated about this!

If we are frustrated with this...think how frustrated Ross might be. Maybe some of the different stories in the news aren't Ross's fault, but that of the media.

If we are frustrated with this...think how frustrated Ross might be. Maybe some of the different stories in the news aren't Ross's fault, but that of the media.

And I haven't heard back from KRON at all. I sent the email this morning and this afternoon they were still saying "leg braces". <sigh>

Well, if there are still inaccuracies he's worried about he can always contact the media and speak to us! :)

Well, if there are still inaccuracies he's worried about he can always contact the media and speak to us! :)

You'd think a guy with such a take-charge resume would be a little more pro-active.

I don't know if he is guilty or not...hoping he is not, because I am heartsick at the number of parents, etc. who kill their own kids. That said, a few days ago, Ross did do an interview and corrected several wrong media quotes, and yet the media is still writing the incorrect things. I think if I was him, I would start to get frustrated and angry too. Just sayin'.

ETA: if he is the one who hurt Hasanni, I will just be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899