Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is brilliant, but you're scaring me. :crazy:

You should hear my thoughts on using a frozen leg of lamb as a murder weapon so you can simply eat it afterwards.

But, don't worry, I'm vegetarian. :crazy:

Elepher -- Pick Your Parts, 2559 W Winton Ave Hayward CA

Here is the link to the current story on KTVU.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20467597/detail.html

What sticks out to me is the following:

"KTVU also learned from authorities that certain evidence indicates it is unlikely Hasanni wandered off.

Law enforcement sources told KTVU that search dogs never led their handlers on what's called a "hot trail" on the afternoon Hasanni disappeared, meaning the dogs never picked up a scent that led handlers away from the lot."

To me this makes the foster dad's story less plausible. That would mean someone, with in about 2 minutes, would have to open the car door, remove Hassanni from his seat/seatbelt/booster seat, take him to a waiting vehicle and disappear in to thin air. I just don't see that happening in such a busy area at 4 oclock in the afternoon!

Praying for Hassani's safe return...

And, they would have to SEE Hasanni standing there first-- as ForensicsFan seemed to indicate, visibility of that parking lot is limited from almost all directions. In addition, the trunk was up, making visibility of Hasanni even less. Escaping with a child in tow through the archway would be impossible, and going via the easiest way, to Harwood street, a perp would be too visible because of all the people and cars around...

You should hear my thoughts on using a frozen leg of lamb as a murder weapon so you can simply eat it afterwards.

Which brings me to a very gruesome thought - wonder if Ross has a freezer somewhere in the home? :eek:

Failing lie detector does not prove guilt.

I carry nonlaytex gloves in my car. You never know when you'll have to pick up someone else's yuck at the park or hiking just so it's not something your kids keep making a beeline for.

But I'm still getting an icky feeling about this.

I would think the dogs would have picked up Hasanni's scent behind the store. Even with the changing stories (left him in the car, he had taken the first step toward the door, at the back door) he wasn't beamed up to a waiting space ship.

I just wanted to make sure you guys saw this..it says he (Ross) failed the LDT...and that TWO witnesses say they saw Hasanni in the car on August 10th.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20467597/detail.html
Good afternoon! :) I just saw this a few minutes ago before coming here! I'm not at all surprised he failed the LDT. And at least finally we have more of a timeline about the salvage yard since the article says he was there that morning. That's what I wanted to know ~ if he would have time after leaving there to do something to Hasanni, dispose of his body, and plan the "false abduction" in the alley. At least now it seems possible. MOO

I think most of us, if not all of us, thought LR had something to do with Hasanni's disappearance BUT to see that LE was looking for a "sword or cutting instrument" is just awful. Makes me sick.
I'm still confused what leads LE to be looking for this "sword or cutting instrument"? Did they find evidence that one is missing, such as from a sheath or holder? :confused:

Maybe a veg, but clearly a fan of Alfred Hitchcock presents I think :blowkiss:

If Hasanni was killed in the salvage yard or unconscious there, I would think he might have been well hidden but I am sure police have searched.

Has anyone done a timeline of the last known sitings etc until 4PM when he arrived at the store?

So do you think he just left him in one of those gullys?

I wouldn't be at all surprised. I mention the regional parks because LE has been searching them. I saw helicopters flying over one of them on the news. I think it was the day after HC disappeared. That was August 11th. Geez...what does that tell us?

My problem is "why"? If there was an accident, where did it happen? LE hasn't alluded to finding any evidence at the house or the car. The alley has been discounted because the dogs didn't pick up his scent. That only leaves the rest of the world.

Missing boy's foster dad's angry text message

(08-20) 11:01 PDT FREMONT -- The foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy sent an angry text message threatening to leave the child alone at a BART platform just 10 days before Hasanni Campbell vanished, according to court documents released today.

View Larger Images

In addition, Louis Ross "voiced some misgivings" about caring for a disabled child when he talked to officers investigating the child's Aug. 10 disappearance, according to a statement that Oakland police submitted to justify obtaining a search warrant of Ross' Fremont home.

According to the police account, Ross sent an expletive-laden text message July 31 to Jennifer Campbell, his fiancee and the aunt and foster mother of Hasanni.

"This is f- over, I will watch her but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so f - you," Ross texted at 9:50 a.m., police said. The references appear to be to Hasanni and his 1-year-old sister.

more at http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/20/BA9419BA1A.DTL

panthera, that is heartbreaking. He did have misgivings about caring for a disabled child. This must be tearing Aunt/Foster Mom apart.

The article goes into further detail about how the "sword" became a part of the case too. It is getting worse and worse by the minute.

(08-20) 11:01 PDT FREMONT -- The foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy sent an angry text message threatening to leave the child alone at a BART platform just 10 days before Hasanni Campbell vanished, according to court documents released today.

View Larger Images

In addition, Louis Ross "voiced some misgivings" about caring for a disabled child when he talked to officers investigating the child's Aug. 10 disappearance, according to a statement that Oakland police submitted to justify obtaining a search warrant of Ross' Fremont home.

According to the police account, Ross sent an expletive-laden text message July 31 to Jennifer Campbell, his fiancee and the aunt and foster mother of Hasanni.

"This is f- over, I will watch her but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so f - you," Ross texted at 9:50 a.m., police said. The references appear to be to Hasanni and his 1-year-old sister.

more at http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/20/BA9419BA1A.DTL

The gully is looking better and better.

This man might as well start arranging to just bring LE to where he really left this poor child. Sounds like mom is cooperating.

I'm still confused what leads LE to be looking for this "sword or cutting instrument"? Did they find evidence that one is missing, such as from a sheath or holder? :confused:

It would be my guess that he collects them or something along those lines and during casual questioning "anything odd around the house, anything missing, anyone angry with you" jennifer may have mentioned something was gone.

It would be my guess that he collects them or something along those lines and during casual questioning "anything odd around the house, anything missing, anyone angry with you" jennifer may have mentioned something was gone.
That's just about what I was thinking ~ an empty sheath or something noticeably missing. Now combined with his failed LDT and the new information I just posted about his threat 10 days earlier...:furious: MOO

panthera, that is heartbreaking. He did have misgivings about caring for a disabled child. This must be tearing Aunt/Foster Mom apart.

The article goes into further detail about how the "sword" became a part of the case too. It is getting worse and worse by the minute.
Sadly none of the "news" is surprising me since I haven't believed his story from day one. Now I just wish someone would get a conscience so Hasanni could be found. MOO

View Larger Images

This is horrible.
Another longterm abuser who takes it too far one day?
Another "mother" who stands by and watches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop