Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much! It seems too busy for Hasanni to be there. MOO

There may be areas (in the Ardenwood Preserve) that are more isolated but it's hard to tell that from maps.

Considering the time of day that LR would have been trying to dispose of a body, I would think he would go somewhere more isolated.

ETA: It's sad to even type this, but I think he would be likely to put him in water than to make effort to bury.

There may be areas (in the Ardenwood Preserve) that are more isolated but it's hard to tell that from maps.

Considering the time of day that LR would have been trying to dispose of a body, I would think he would go somewhere more isolated.

ETA: It's sad to even type this, but I think he would be likely to put him in water than to make effort to bury.
I agree ~ on both things. Only somebody local would know exactly what the different possibilities are on a weekday afternoon in the summer.

maybe he went to the bank intentionally alone because of the cameras and transaction record just to explain away any potential pings from being in the area for other not explained activities?? he seems to explain a lot of stuff almost in advance at times...:confused:

maybe he went to the bank intentionally alone because of the cameras and transaction record just to explain away any potential pings from being in the area for other not explained activities?? he seems to explain a lot of stuff almost in advance at times...:confused:
Those are my thoughts as well. :) Besides the preserve I'm trying to think of anything else in the area of the banks ~ something "close to home". MOO

That's for the maps of all the banks Noway - and the parks..they are awesome!

Ross could have banked on line or gone to a drive thru...he didn't! He's a scum bag of a caretaker to have left an 18mo and a child with special needs at home alone. How he kept them in their beds and away from the stairs is left to our imagination.

I'm sure LE checked the banking 1st thing and saw a transaction of some kind. When confronted, Ross said he left the children at home napping while driving to the bank. Maybe he only left one child napping!

Pehaps LE followed pings to the salvage yard where there are a ton of video cameras. A yard where a person has to get out, pay $2.00, go look for a part, take it off with their own tools - and Ross never got out of the car. A bystander said that a child was crying in the car - no guarantee that was Hasanni. Maybe when Ross pulled in he realized there were videos, parked and never got out. Why???? I'm sure Hasanni wasn't with him. moo

Whatever route Ross took that day - bank, salvage, Shuz or salvage, bank, Shuz, the man somehow got rid of a 5yo child (perhaps early am). Seems like Ross picked Shuz as the fake abduction point 'cause they do not have video cameras. He popped open the trunk to block the view of people walking by.

Where else he may have gone, we don't know - LE is keeping too much info close to their vest or they simply have no idea. If they want the public to help, there needs to be more info. mho

I am trying to find out what the employees @ Parts Yard told LE ? Did someone there actually see Hassani or did LR just plant the idea that the (child crying) was Hassani. What was he LR looking for there, and why did he not get out of his car? Does anyone one else find it odd that LR supposedly needed to go to Bank so badly, he left the kids home alone, but yet found time to go to Parts Yard, on the day that he had to be at the orientation, which he says was making the kids drop off time earlier than usual ? Just seems to me to be a poor choice of days to go there. I think something is odd about Parts Yard being his sort-of confirmation (alibi) that Hassani was alive. Do we know anything at all about Parts Yard or Parts Yard employees ? Friends/Accomplices of LR? How often has LR been to that Parts Yard, it is close to the house.

Also baby-sis could have left home alone for long period of time in a play pen, long enough for a disposal, (she would have prob. cried, but LR not there to have to hear it ). LR had all day for sure to do this, and even longer if JC knew, and it was done before the 10th. I'm sure it was his idea not to let her take LDT. She is Sooo a Battered Woman... LE needs to question her lengthy period away from him... and offer her some protection or a deal of some sort..(so Hassani can be found) She Knows What Happened to that Precious Baby Boy.. I just see the terror in her eyes .. LR is probably threatening her, using her unborn child.

This shot shows the house and the proximity to banks.
f0afih.jpg

This shot includes all the banks (house is now out of view but would be in upper left).

2efhqmw.jpg

A. Chase Bank and ATM‎ - more info »
6213 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 574-0323‎

B. Wells Fargo Bank‎ - more info »
34988 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 792-3301‎

C. Fremont Bank‎ - more info »
5877 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 713-3360‎

D. Wells Fargo Bank Na‎ - more info »6397 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 744-9599‎

E.
transparent.png
Bank of the West‎ - more info »
35125 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 797-2531‎

F. Chase ATM‎ - more info »
6213 Jarvis Avenue, Newark, CA‎ - (877) 682-4273‎

G. Citi Financial‎ - more info »
6235 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 505-7400‎

H.
transparent.png
Check 'n Go‎ - more info »
E St, Union City, CA‎ - (510) 739-0606‎

I. Citibank‎ - more info »
35106 Newark Blvd, Newark, CA‎ - (510) 792-4252‎

(only did those that appear in the screen shot)

Just for future reference if we hear which bank he went to.

I'd love to start a timeline thread but what I know is so vague. Hasanni was reported missing around 4:15; LR was seen at the salvage yard just hours before Hasanni was reported missing; he went to the bank and left kids home alone...

ETA: Copying and pasting from Google is a nightmare. I have fixed the format (again!) and have decided to live with the post as it is.

From the aerial photo map, it looks like there is some kind of mall off Ardenwood Pkwy --I have a feeling that's why all the banks are around there. Thanks for all that info, Noway !

Also baby-sis could have left home alone for long period of time in a play pen, long enough for a disposal, (she would have prob. cried, but LR not there to have to hear it ). LR had all day for sure to do this, and even longer if JC knew, and it was done before the 10th. I'm sure it was his idea not to let her take LDT. She is Sooo a Battered Woman... LE needs to question her lengthy period away from him... and offer her some protection or a deal of some sort..(so Hassani can be found) She Knows What Happened to that Precious Baby Boy.. I just see the terror in her eyes .. LR is probably threatening her, using her unborn child.

bolded by me

Did I miss something--she(JC) had a lengthy period away from LR ?

Bolded by me

Hi Shutterfly: I'm a bit confused. Where did you hear there was no traumatic event? Or no outward signs of trauma like blood, or even decomp? I thought forensics took the back seat of the BMW, along with carpet, molding etc. I'm not sure they had cadaver dogs on the property, in the house, or in the car, I thought they brought in scent dogs. Did I miss something or is that your summation? Thanks :crazy:

I didn't hear it. I'm assuming that there wasn't any sign of a traumatic event because LE didn't go in there and tear the house apart, and because they're still labeling it a missing persons case without adding that Hasanni may be endangered, etc.

Sorry for misunderstanding !! meant she JC needs to be questioned by LE for a lengthy amount of time away from LR. I say she is a battered woman and after some 6-8 hours ( or longer ) without LR she might just tell what she really knows. There has got to be more than the text msg.

Those are my thoughts as well. :) Besides the preserve I'm trying to think of anything else in the area of the banks ~ something "close to home". MOO

I've been away all weekend, had to take my granddaughter's back up north but I've been checking in with my blackberry and I must say, y'all have been very busy sleuths. Thanks to all of you for your dedication to this forum and to Hasanni.
As for the bank, I'm thinking perhaps an ATM and surly there are surveillance type cameras from local businesses, the bank or ATM and even the auto salvage. For the locals, are there traffic signal cameras in that area? TIA

I didn't hear it. I'm assuming that there wasn't any sign of a traumatic event because LE didn't go in there and tear the house apart, and because they're still labeling it a missing persons case without adding that Hasanni may be endangered, etc.

Thanks Shutterfly - it seems like the FBI (CSI) did tear up the BMW. They took 8 DNA swabs, the back seat, molding, samples of the carpet in the car, babyseats etc...maybe the car is the crime scene? And even though there might be blood and all kinds of evidence, LE still needs to place Ross in the car and connect him to the evidence. That could take a while. mho

Noway: You said: I'd love to start a timeline thread but what I know is so vague. Hasanni was reported missing around 4:15; LR was seen at the salvage yard just hours before Hasanni was reported missing; he went to the bank and left kids home alone...

ETA: Copying and pasting from Google is a nightmare. I have fixed the format (again!) and have decided to live with the post as it is.

A timeline thread is a fantastic idea. I can't seem to find what happened 1st, the junkyard visit or the bank. There's so much sketchy info in this case.

I second that! Google maps are impossible to save.

I've been away all weekend, had to take my granddaughter's back up north but I've been checking in with my blackberry and I must say, y'all have been very busy sleuths. Thanks to all of you for your dedication to this forum and to Hasanni.
As for the bank, I'm thinking perhaps an ATM and surly there are surveillance type cameras from local businesses, the bank or ATM and even the auto salvage. For the locals, are there traffic signal cameras in that area? TIA

bolded by me
I don't remember seeing any the day I was there. I think there are businesses in the area that do have surveillance cameras that would have picked up LR driving on the road.

Thanks Shutterfly - it seems like the FBI (CSI) did tear up the BMW. They took 8 DNA swabs, the back seat, molding, samples of the carpet in the car, babyseats etc...maybe the car is the crime scene?

And you know what's really odd about that? The media picked up 123 on the latex gloves, the swabs and the sword, but it's as if they just skipped right over the other items you mentioned like none of that was significant. The reporter claimed to have seen the property receipt from the seizure of those items by the FBI.

It's really not funny, but can you imagine? Dear ole Dad got the seats and carpet ripped out of his $20k+ prized beemer?!?! I'm sure he's mortified...poor fella.....NOT. Talk about karma though? Looks like to me it starts right there. He was probably so worried about those sweet little kids tearing up his car...now look at it.....LOLOLOLOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230