CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasanni looks like he walks just fine.

Here's a longer version of the video from Walmart...it's cast fire so you can go to the article link to watch it there if you don't want to wait for it to download to open!

VIDEO: Walmart Surveillance Video Shows Louis Ross, Jennifer Campbell, And Hasanni Campbell Three Days Before Child Is Reported Missing
http://serve.castfire.com/video/150561/150561_2009-09-01-174452.mp4

Article Link To Open It Without Downloading Castfire....3rd video down:
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/2878/reftab/506/Default.aspx

:angel:

No friends of the family would be holding a search at Lake Elizabeth because it is a 30- 45 minute drive from the alleged abduction. Only people who thought they were guilty would be there. Is Burris' daughter really going to be there?

My head is spinning from today's events.

FYI Hassani would have started school tomorrow.

A newsvan is already back at the house setting up for another newscast.

I haven't seen the footage, but would love to if someone gets ahold of a link - especially to some still shots.

I am assuming the "certainly not in Oakland" has a lot to do with the dogs not getting any clues, but also might be from a total lack of Hasanni showing up in traffic video?

Say LR detailed the car that day (or earlier) really well before he got to Shuz and the dogs weren't able to scent Hasanni in the car - that would be totally fishy, no?

See, I think they have something beyond the dogs. They've known about the dogs for weeks, but have insisted the kid is "missing" and said he was "last seen" in Oakland.

They said they had a last confirmed sighting on Aug 6, and now we realize it was the Walmart video. They are saying absolutely he was not in Oakland. IMHO, they have proof of that or they would not be opening themselves up with that level of confident statement. I also feel they have used the same tone and language when talking about the fact he's not alive.

This leads me to believe they have hard evidence that poor Hasanni is dead, though they have no body. I know we prefer it's not the case, but I really believe they have something strong.

Here is an outline of the possibilities I see. Anyone want to add to it?

Things They Still Might Not Have:
- body (obviously)
- time of death narrowed
- weapon narrowed (if one exists)
- exact person

Things They May Have That Indicate Death:
- luminal showing too much blood loss and/or attempt to cover it with bleach at the house or car.
- organic matter (such as part of a vital organ, etc.)
- presence of copious vomit and/or poison?
- text messages discussing death or clean-up/cover-up with time stamps

I know these are ugly thoughts, but as I see it, OPD is only saying what they know they know.

Logically, here are some of the non-death possibilities, based on what we know:
- other abduction elsewhere
- selling Hasanni
- he did "wander off" and they have no idea where he is
- a hoax for lawsuit purposes and Hasanni is hidden somewhere or with someone else

Also, how would someone be friends w/ LR from school if he was starting orientation?

Also, how would someone be friends w/ LR from school if he was starting orientation?

Orientation was for a volunteer position at Stanford.

School was training to become a medical assistant at a different location. (I'm guessing a certification requirement is a certain number of volunteer hours.)

You bring up an excellent point though -- "school" would have been relatively short-lived. How well could you have gotten to know someone in a matter of weeks?

OK, I closed the arrests thread... I hope that's ok.

All this thread business is make me nervous. Please let me know if I am messing anything up. :nerves:

I for one think you are doing an {{{amazing}} job at "thread managing" and keeping everything balanced "just right!!! :smiliescale:

No friends of the family would be holding a search at Lake Elizabeth because it is a 30- 45 minute drive from the alleged abduction. Only people who thought they were guilty would be there. Is Burris' daughter really going to be there?

My head is spinning from today's events.

FYI Hassani would have started school tomorrow.

A newsvan is already back at the house setting up for another newscast.

I doubt Burris' daughter will actually pitch in somehow. But, the "volunteer group" is really JC, LR, the t-shirt lady, someone else from the t-shirt lady's shop and a few stragglers plus the family. Fremont and Oakland are only a half hour apart, so even though they are searching Fremont, an argument could be made that an abductor from Oakland would possibly dispose of someone half an hour away.

Orientation was for a volunteer position at Stanford.

School was training to become a medical assistant at a different location. (I'm guessing a certification requirement is a certain number of volunteer hours.)

You bring up an excellent point though -- "school" would have been relatively short-lived. How well could you have gotten to know someone in a matter of weeks?

A lot of people said Scott Peterson was a wonderful husband and all around great guy. I fail to see Jennifer's point.....

I had a "duh" moment, SF, at the park (which was cut short due to major toddler meltdown - not fun) - I was arguing that box couldn't have been the stroller because they already had one in their living room at the interviews... but the interviews were AFTER the Wal-Mart trip.

I'M SMART! HONEST! :blush:

An argument could be made but that would have to be such a stretch. Lake Elizabeth would be an extremely unlikely disposal spot for a kidnapper from Oakland. Why would they pick that loction to search over the many thousands of other locations he could be in the Bay Area? This baffles me. Is it possible that the t shirt lady thinks they did it and picked that spot? There can't be any possible reason the family would show up there.

I had a "duh" moment, SF, at the park (which was cut short due to major toddler meltdown - not fun) - I was arguing that box couldn't have been the stroller because they already had one in their living room at the interviews... but the interviews were AFTER the Wal-Mart trip.

I'M SMART! HONEST! :blush:

LMAO. I was right with you!

I was wondering what was wrong with the stroller/car seat combo that had been in some of the videos because there was no way an 18-month old would fit in that ... it caught my eye because it's very similar to the one I have.

I've been told everyone deserves at least one "duh!" moment a day. I require more.

LMAO. I was right with you!

I was wondering what was wrong with the stroller/car seat combo that had been in some of the videos because there was no way an 18-month old would fit in that ... it caught my eye because it's very similar to the one I have.

I've been told everyone deserves at least one "duh!" moment a day. I require more.

New rule: If you have need of a stroller, you have at least 3 duh moments a day.

OK I'm confused. What happened to the big box they bought if they were leaving Wal-Mart after the check out counter? I never did see Hasanni's face but did notice his awkward walk. He looked awful tiny to me for his age. Anyone else think so???

http://cbs5.com/localwire/22.0.html?type=bcn&item=NO-CHARGES-(UPDATE-ON-BCN20)-15-40

But Jordan said today that, "We strongly believe and know for a fact that Hasanni Campbell never made it to Oakland or College Avenue at 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 10."

However, Jordan didn't offer any evidence to back up his assertion and left a brief news conference at police headquarters without taking any questions.

Oakland police spokesman Jeff Thomason told reporters that the last time anyone other than Ross or Campbell saw Hasanni was at the Walmart store in Fremont on Aug. 6, four days before Ross reported that Hasanni was missing.

Thomason gave reporters a video and pictures of Ross and Campbell with Hasanni and his sister at the store.

Hasanni was wearing blue jeans, a dark jacket, a red-and-blue hat and tennis shoes at the time.

Oh ok I just went back to watch it for the 5th time... At the very end it must have been them going in before they bought anything. Sorry...would have expected to see that at the beginning. My duh moment for this hour.

Hi everybody! I am so disappointed that LE doesn't have anything so the DA could charge LR. I guess we're back to square one now, maybe guessing other possibilities? I still believe though that our little man was never in the alley waiting by the back door that late afternoon. I still wonder what LR's cell phone activity was that weekend, meaning where he went? :waitasec: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy