CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'night baby boy. 'night everyone. Prayers that tomorrow brings Hasanni home.

Good morning, WS...

Hasanni's birthday approaches, and he's still out there. There's so much wrong with that.

Ardenwood Farm is behind Hasanni's neighborhood. It is open 10-5 Tuesday through Sunday. There are workers on the property every day. I have speculated if there is back entrance which is not quite as gated off as the front entrance. The only places that would make sense searching are the fields and some of the further back Eucalyptus Groves. The place was teeming with people for the Railroad Festival and the Shakespeare Festival in September. The area is actively worked by farmhands from Perry's farm.

Ardenwood Farm is behind Hasanni's neighborhood. It is open 10-5 Tuesday through Sunday. There are workers on the property every day. I have speculated if there is back entrance which is not quite as gated off as the front entrance. The only places that would make sense searching are the fields and some of the further back Eucalyptus Groves. The place was teeming with people for the Railroad Festival and the Shakespeare Festival in September. The area is actively worked by farmhands from Perry's farm.

That doesn't really sound promising - not a good place to stash a body, IMO, and likely any evidence would have been disturbed by now.

I wish I understood why they select the places they do. Does anyone ever explain these choices? :waitasec:

Seems they are only picking places where they are likely to get a big audience.

That doesn't really sound promising - not a good place to stash a body, IMO, and likely any evidence would have been disturbed by now.

I wish I understood why they select the places they do. Does anyone ever explain these choices? :waitasec:

Seems they are only picking places where they are likely to get a big audience.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :( I keep popping in to see the latest and there's nothing. Come on LE, don't let this one slip into the "forever unsolved" category!

Yeah, I know what you mean. :( I keep popping in to see the latest and there's nothing. Come on LE, don't let this one slip into the "forever unsolved" category!

I'm hoping this is just LE playing things close to the vest. They don't need to tell the media every step they are taking. Here's hoping they are finding evidence that will lead them to Hasanni.

Still nothing new... The silence is becoming deafening...

Please don't let this case go stone cold...

Still nothing new... The silence is becoming deafening...

Please don't let this case go stone cold...

So sad...Perhaps we'll have to wait & see if he's stumbled upon. So many missing children that are never found - let's hope HC isn't one of them.

another week and another weekend and no word on finding little guy Hasanni nor word on the perp. Rest in peace little guy and may your perp have nightmares of the worst kind.

Just thinking about you today, Hasanni, with your birthday coming up this week and hoping you'll be found soon! :praying:

I know that JC and LR are under suspiscion by LE but if this were my son, and I was innocent -- I'd be in the news pleading with the kidnapper to let my son go, to leave anonymous message on tip line, whatever ... IMO the silence from LR and JC says it all.

Now I just wish that LR would tell LE what happened and where Hasanni is.

I keep checking in also. The "forever unsolved" category isn't a place where anyone should be listed under.

Praying for Hasanni!

Adding my prayers and thoughts for little man - may you be found soon.

I know that JC and LR are under suspiscion by LE but if this were my son, and I was innocent -- I'd be in the news pleading with the kidnapper to let my son go, to leave anonymous message on tip line, whatever ... IMO the silence from LR and JC says it all.

Now I just wish that LR would tell LE what happened and where Hasanni is.

I agree Noway,... I do not know how LR or JC could rest at night. It is so sad that this litle angel and his baby sister were dealt such a tuff hand in life and probably death.

There are lots of us who wll never forget you 'Little Man. We will always be looking for you. :angel:

I just wanted to share this, it might sound off the wall but I don't care.

Today, while I was taking a shower (if you have four teenagers at home you know that the only time you get time to yourself much less to think is in the shower) I was thinking of Hasanni's foster parents.

1. They have not updated his website

2. They are quiet with the media, not demanding air time...etc. in the search for Hasanni.

3. I composed a scathing open letter to LR in my mind and a plea to JC directly after.

What LR needs to understand, is that LE isn't going to go away. The internet community isn't going to go away. We here on this thread will not go away.

We demand that Hasanni be found and we demand justice for what has been done to him.

I have no doubt in my mind that LR has made searches for himself in the news using google. I have no doubt in my mind that he reads here. I hope he sees all of these threads. Every single word.

LE might not have the resources to watch you LR, but we do.

You might think we are nosy, that we have no life (another player in another case said that about us) but here is a thought for you...

Are you sure? Are you sure you know who is posting here, L. Ross? :wink:

I'm so irritated with you I can't type out the letter I composed, ah well, such is life~ it would have given you a heads up as to what will come to you and yours from LE.

I'm angry can you tell?

Hay Kat, it is just a bit mind boggling how for some, life can just go on.

I can so relate to your thinking about 'Little Man while, going through your everyday life. I do the same.

He will be in my mind and heart forever now.

I just wanted to share this, it might sound off the wall but I don't care.

Today, while I was taking a shower (if you have four teenagers at home you know that the only time you get time to yourself much less to think is in the shower) I was thinking of Hasanni's foster parents.

1. They have not updated his website

2. They are quiet with the media, not demanding air time...etc. in the search for Hasanni.

3. I composed a scathing open letter to LR in my mind and a plea to JC directly after.

What LR needs to understand, is that LE isn't going to go away. The internet community isn't going to go away. We here on this thread will not go away.

We demand that Hasanni be found and we demand justice for what has been done to him.

I have no doubt in my mind that LR has made searches for himself in the news using google. I have no doubt in my mind that he reads here. I hope he sees all of these threads. Every single word.

LE might not have the resources to watch you LR, but we do.

You might think we are nosy, that we have no life (another player in another case said that about us) but here is a thought for you...

Are you sure? Are you sure you know who is posting here, L. Ross? :wink:

I'm so irritated with you I can't type out the letter I composed, ah well, such is life~ it would have given you a heads up as to what will come to you and yours from LE.

I'm angry can you tell?

Nothing you typed there sounded 'off the wall' to me honey, nothing whatsoever. I think all of us who have become attached to Hasanni have done this...in the shower...while washing clothes....when we're trying to go to sleep or in the middle of the night when we SHOULD be asleep. Rest assured Kat, we all have those moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy