Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get it...where are the kids? If she is newly married then the kids may have a different father (or fathers) than her new husband, so can't assume they are w/him.

and how can a week missing be "too early" to release any info???

Are there any cliffs in the area she left from that she could have driven over or gotten into an accident bc of her injury?
Yes, this is in the Sierra mountain foothills and there are lots of windy roads including some with embankments and a lot of vegetation around which could possibly help conceal a car. Accidents seem to happen around here all of the time. I'm not sure if this is the case here, but I could see something like that happening.

I don't get it...where are the kids? If she is newly married then the kids may have a different father (or fathers) than her new husband, so can't assume they are w/him.

and how can a week missing be "too early" to release any info???
I asked the same thing...they were with their grandma, I’m not sure if they still are now because that was a few days ago.

The sheriff's office said it's still too early to release details in the case, and so far no searches have been organized to try to locate the mother of three.

California mother of 3 missing for a week, had recently broken collarbone, family says
Maybe I’m pessimistic, but I think not even a small search effort indicates they don’t think she’s alive. My guess is they’re questioning people and pulling her and her husband’s cell phone records, and once they get them we’ll probably see a search in a specific area.

Although, with her car missing, maybe there’s still some hope that she did leave for some reason. Hard to think she would put her mom and kids through this on purpose, though.

SFA:
Russell says her daughter had just broken her collarbone last Monday and had complained about being in pain after being released from the hospital.

Following.

So, HGW broke her collarbone one day and then disappeared the next?

Stating the obvious: this ain't good.

How did HGW purportedly break her collarbone?

Who was the last person to see her?

Who reported her missing?

JMO.

It would certainly seem that way. They don't seem to have been together very long before marrying, so worrying she perhaps didn't see behind his mask until far too late.

How the heck do you hide a car like that?

BBM:

Submerging it is one possibility....any bodies of water nearby?

Chop shop would be another possible way of making a vehicle "disappear."

Hiding it in plain sight, e.g., airport, large hospital parking lot, Walmart parking lot, could potentially buy someone time before it was discovered.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

Submerging it is one possibility....any bodies of water nearby?

Chop shop would be another possible way of making a vehicle "disappear."

Hiding it in plain sight, e.g., airport, large hospital parking lot, Walmart parking lot, etc., would be another way to potentially buy yourself some time before it was discovered.

JMO.

Or could always have it parked in a friend or family member's personal garage, just a thought.

MOD NOTE:

AT THIS TIME, THERE ARE NO VERIFIED INSIDERS FOR THIS CASE.
ANYONE POSTING INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CASE THAT IS NOT LINKED TO MSM OR LE STATEMENTS WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED.
IT IS A TOS VIOLATION TO POST SUCH INFO WITHOUT SUBSTANTIATION AND/OR VERIFICATION.

IF YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE HERE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE VERIFICATION PROCESS BELOW.....
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
UNTIL YOU ARE VERIFIED, WHICH MAY TAKE SEVERAL DAYS, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE TOS AS A REGULAR MEMBER.

OTHER MEMBERS SHOULD NOT REPLY TO POSTS THAT CONTAIN UNVERIFIED INSIDE INFO. IT IS ALSO A VIOLATION TOS TO DO SO, AND LONGTIME MEMBERS SHOULD KNOW THIS. WARNINGS AND THREAD BANS MAY BE ISSUED.

THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR BEST TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND RESPECTFUL MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back