Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the article:

[...]

Anthony and Heather Gumina have a history of domestic abuse with a hearing on a denied restraining order set for today and still listed on the El Dorado County Superior Court calendar.

The day that Heather was reported missing Anthony said he had been struck by his wife and he submitted a request for a domestic violence restraining order July 23, writing on the form that “she punched me right in the face.”

In the restraining order request Anthony also reported that on May 31 Heather “socked me in the mouth while driving home and almost wrecked (the) truck.”

On April 11 Anthony was charged with allegedly inflicting “corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition” on Heather Rai Orr (another name she was known to go by), states a criminal complaint filed by the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office.

[...]

They both had EQUAL baggage going into their relationship from what I have read....just because she is a woman doesn't mean hers didn't "exist".
True, Heather made her share of questionable choices. But so have I, you, and every other poster at Websleuths at some point in our lives. That doesn't give our spouse the right to lay their hands on us does it?

The Daily Mail had an article about Heather's disappearance.
Lots of pictures...keep scrolling to see them all.
Husband of missing mom Heather Gumina says he has nothing to do with her disappearance | Daily Mail Online

• He is accused of headbutting Heather during a fight in February, and a blood test revealed he had been under the influence of meth and opiates at the time
I don't care what drugs he was on, there is no excuse for HEADBUTTING a woman. And this DM article claims that the husband hasn't helped searched for her at all. Seen enough of these cases to know where this one's headed, JMO.

Did this guy seriously make this quote?
He added: 'Look, this marriage is not going to work out but I would never do anything like this [harming her]. I'm a lover. I'm not that kind of guy."
Not that kind of guy says the dude charged with witness tampering who beats his wife.

Last edited:
The DailyMail reported that Heather and Anthony got married in March. Currently, Anthony is serving a five-year probation term after being convicted of burglary and witness intimidation in February 2017. Gumina is also reportedly facing a domestic violence case. He’s scheduled for trial next month after allegedly headbutting Heather back in February. He’s also been accused of using meth and opiates during the alleged altercation while trying to stop Heather from calling the police. Shortly after her disappearance, Gumina filed a restraining order against Heather, claiming that she punched him in the face and “tried to tip a wheelbarrow full of sand on my legs.”
Missing California Mom Heather Gumina Waters Disappears After Explosive Fight With Husband

Curious why his probation wasn't revoked after the altercation in February 2019? Domestic violence and under the influence would seem to be plenty of reason? Can our EDC VI please respond to my question?

While I am very very heavily leaning towards husbands' involvement in her disappearance, some things from her FB page also lead me to consider the small possibility that the strong pain Heather was feeling from her broken collarbone along with the stress of her situation may have triggered a potential relapse and that she went on her own to a bad area and met with foul play or accidental OD. Of course this is highly speculative since we have no real indications. But yeah, but otherwise a tale as old as time...beauty and the real violent murderous beast.

Hope against hope she is found safe...and soon.

Well the story is starting to make more sense than when it started. LE made it sound like she left the hospital and never made it home. Now we know she did get home, and had an "explosive fight" with her husband. If something happened at home, hopefully LE found something to help. Speaking of which, presuming she was killed and someone else drove her car to that spot, how did they leave? Said person must have had help...

Well the story is starting to make more sense than when it started. LE made it sound like she left the hospital and never made it home. Now we know she did get home, and had an "explosive fight" with her husband. If something happened at home, hopefully LE found something to help. Speaking of which, presuming she was killed and someone else drove her car to that spot, how did they leave? Said person must have had help...
The car was reported to have been found 26 miles from her home. I agree that if someone dumped the car at that location, they would need someone to pick them up.

Did LE take dogs out to the location? If so, did they find Heather's scent outside that car? Would they be able to pick it up a month after the fact?

"(Heather) Gumina was believed to have been driving her car, a black 2005 Infinity, when she went missing."
Mother of 2 missing for nearly a month, vehicle found: Officials

Heather had a recently broken collarbone (right side).
How does one drive a stick shift with this type of pain and wearing a sling?
Does anyone have experience with this type of injury?

"(Heather) Gumina was believed to have been driving her car, a black 2005 Infinity, when she went missing."
Mother of 2 missing for nearly a month, vehicle found: Officials

Heather had a recently broken collarbone (right side).
My boss broke his last winter when in Hawaii. A teenager on a bicycle ran him over while walking near the beach. He had arm in a sling for over two months and could barely dress himself or drive an automatic SUV those two months. He definitely couldn’t do any of those two things the first week. He said the pain was excruciating even without moving his arm or body.

RSBM
Also, how does she slug someone with that type of injury? Who, you ask ... The last someone who saw her before she went missing yet didn't report her missing? And why ... Maybe she was fighting for her life? IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back