CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that Ms Planck's friends are at cross purposes with LE at the moment. The friends want exposure and media attention, while LE is perfectly mum and not asking for any help from the public at all. LE knew for nearly two weeks this woman was missing and they kept quiet about it. And even after it did eventually hit the media, LE continued to stay quiet about it. That usually means LE has a pretty good idea what happened or is happening here. jmo
Not to mention during all that silence they did a full on raid of her house. Not a normal missing persons case.

Not to mention during all that silence they did a full on raid of her house. Not a normal missing persons case.

Yeah, about that raid. I would love to know all the agencies that were participating in that, because I think that was not a last second, "oh we found some evidence today" raid. I think it was planned, possibly even before she went missing, and while her disappearance may possibly have some connection to the raid, I do not believe that was the primary reason for the raid.

Yeah, about that raid. I would love to know all the agencies that were participating in that, because I think that was not a last second, "oh we found some evidence today" raid. I think it was planned, possibly even before she went missing, and while her disappearance may possibly have some connection to the raid, I do not believe that was the primary reason for the raid.

I’m wondering if the police even had the phone and laptop yet that JW was in possession of at the time of the raid.

Do you think she fled in anticipation of the raid?

No, I may be wrong, but I have never believed she voluntarily disappeared.

It's such a puzzling case. I think the fact that LE haven't sought additional information or tips from the public speaks volumes.

They must feel that they're making good headway with the case without the need to do press conferences or appeal for witnesses or CCTV footage etc.

MOO

It's such a puzzling case. I think the fact that LE haven't sought additional information or tips from the public speaks volumes.

They must feel that they're making good headway with the case without the need to do press conferences or appeal for witnesses or CCTV footage etc.

MOO

I agree, and I have been all over the map on what I think happened to her. It doesn't just change day to day, but sometimes from news report to news report. I have been here 12 years, and I don't think I have ever followed a case that, after this period of time, I have no real idea what I think happened. I have eliminated a few things in my mind, but that is about it. I do, however, agree with you. I hope, and think, that LE have a much better idea what happened than we do.

I mentioned a recent case that was handled by LAPD. It’s a long article, but it details the exemplary police work and collaboration that was was done for this young man’s case. The mother was on our WS thread for him. She really felt like the police were not doing much or taking it seriously, and even held peaceful protests outside the LAPD office. Hopefully, the article is not behind a paywall:
https://www.latimes.com/california/...earch-for-son-links-to-marijuana-dispensaries
A mother's search for missing son leads to dark world of a marijuana dispensary
Darn it, yes it's behind a paywall. Did LAPD hold any press conferences in that case?

I agree, and I have been all over the map on what I think happened to her. It doesn't just change day to day, but sometimes from news report to news report. I have been here 12 years, and I don't think I have ever followed a case that, after this period of time, I have no real idea what I think happened. I have eliminated a few things in my mind, but that is about it. I do, however, agree with you. I hope, and think, that LE have a much better idea what happened than we do.
In the beginning I thought she may have voluntarily left, but not now. I flux between a meeting with a known party that went wrong - to - she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was a random crime of opportunity. But then I think of the dog and I'm back to known party again.

In the beginning I thought she may have voluntarily left, but not now. I flux between a meeting with a known party that went wrong - to - she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was a random crime of opportunity. But then I think of the dog and I'm back to known party again.

My strongest gut feeling is that it was a meeting with a known party that went wrong, but I have no strong gut feeling about who the meeting was with, nor what it would have been about, and that is the key. She clearly had a connection to H+F that has not found its way into the open yet, and therein may lie our answer. JMO

I mentioned a recent case that was handled by LAPD. It’s a long article, but it details the exemplary police work and collaboration that was was done for this young man’s case. The mother was on our WS thread for him. She really felt like the police were not doing much or taking it seriously, and even held peaceful protests outside the LAPD office. Hopefully, the article is not behind a paywall:
https://www.latimes.com/california/...earch-for-son-links-to-marijuana-dispensaries
A mother's search for missing son leads to dark world of a marijuana dispensary

I followed this case. His mom is such a sweetie. I hope she is doing well.

Seems odd to post those curated photos- is that maybe her DTLA look? Matches ally video?
Sure is differnt from official Missing person poster and last seen at her home before game.

Every social media photo I’ve seen of Heidi, she has a different color hair. I found her Poshmark closet and she has only used wigs and hair extensions listed. Not too odd, since her ex owns a hair salon… but it is a bit strange for the missing poster, since in the video she looks to have short hair/bob.

My strongest gut feeling is that it was a meeting with a known party that went wrong, but I have no strong gut feeling about who the meeting was with, nor what it would have been about, and that is the key. She clearly had a connection to H+F that has not found its way into the open yet, and therein may lie our answer. JMO
Do you think LAPD searched Hope+Flower with dogs? If Heidi was seen on video inside the complex, would they tell us? Did she ever make it out of that alley? They make no mention of her RR. Did she just walk out of camera view and disappear? There has to be cameras in the adjacent area, did her vehicle leave? The tint on her windows isn't dark, hoping if they do have it on camera they can see if she was alone or not.

Every social media photo I’ve seen of Heidi, she has a different color hair. I found her Poshmark closet and she has only used wigs and hair extensions listed. Not too odd, since her ex owns a hair salon… but it is a bit strange for the missing poster, since in the video she looks to have short hair/bob.
Wow she looks different as a brunette!
Meet your Posher, Heidi

Heidi’s home address 3129 Helms in itself is registered as a LLC. She is registered as Manager of so many LLC’s at that address that it is head spinning. Some are registered out of state.
IMO Heidi disn’t so much have a job, she has had roles that she is compensated for. She’s a natural through her rise and connections with and through JS. Friendly, sweet, helpful, generous, good mom. Player behind the scenes.
Of interest is her active role in the premier vanguard of Cannabis venture capital, Arcadian Capital, LLC which was filed in 2019 in a switch with her as a member, not manager, at her home address.
In one chapter of the saga, Arcadian was paid a “finders fee” of 330K for its part in introducing investors that grew Cura. It went on later to sue Cura Partners for $11.7 million in 2020 for basically another finders fee for introducing that turned Cura Partners into Curaleaf Holdings. That suit was settled out of court in July.
Arcadian Capital spun out a different entity during summer 2021 and is listed at a Beverly Hills address.
The speculation that Heidi was doing some little
drug deal gone wrong is so not right.
IMOO MOO
https://mjbizdaily.com/arcadian-cap...h-settlement-in-cannabis-acquisition-lawsuit/
https://www.arcadiancap.com/
I think this is what she feared. HP listed as a member of a cannabis venture Capital LLC using her home address would explain why LE raided her home, planned coincidentally after she goes missing. Arcadian suing Cura and all that entails would put HP in a dangerous situation. MOO

Not sure what she had to pay for those wigs and extensions, but she has them listed at approximately $16k retail prices. She has been divorced for several years, since 2012 IIRC, so not sure if ex would have just given any or all of them to her, but I doubt it. Seems she had a different look for any occasion, or any evening out. Again, this just strikes me as one more indicator that the lifestyle she was living was seemingly well beyond her likely means. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members