CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As tight as the security is in that building, every movement she made was caught on camera. Do LE have that footage? Or, did H+F stall long enough for it to be deleted? I hope not.

That said, if H+F's key system is as sophisticated as has been reported, maybe there is a digital record of key fobs used during the time she was there. We saw evidence of that in Miya Marcano's case.

I still believe that something happened to her in that building.
I do, too.
I’m still thinking she may have gone inside a Service elevator on the back side of the building through that ally. I bet the security back there for moving in and deliveries is not so tight.

Heidi disappeared on 10/17.
In looking back at Thread #1, I just noticed it was opened on 10/28.
That is really the first date JW talked to the press, when they got the bulletin from LAPD about a missing person?
He had already filed for change of custody, too, without even asking yet for the public’s help to find her.
Her friends were also quiet up until then, too.
Yeah I don't think I like that. I hadn't checked the dates..... Hmm....

What drew Heidi to Melrose to make it a part of her every-day life? ETA: It's at least a 20-40 minute drive, depending on traffic, from her home.

From the article -
As her friends walked through Melrose speaking to strangers they learned about the impact Planck has had on those in the community.

“I really believe that who you are and your character is who you are when nobody is looking,” said a friend. “The fact that when walking the streets and talking to these random people that were part of Heidi’s everyday life and the way that they just gushed about her, the same way her friends do. I think it’s a testament to who she is and how she showed up every day.”

Friends Of Heidi Planck Hold Vigil For The Missing Mother

Heidi’s home address 3129 Helms in itself is registered as a LLC. She is registered as Manager of so many LLC’s at that address that it is head spinning. Some are registered out of state.
IMO Heidi disn’t so much have a job, she has had roles that she is compensated for. She’s a natural through her rise and connections with and through JS. Friendly, sweet, helpful, generous, good mom. Player behind the scenes.
Of interest is her active role in the premier vanguard of Cannabis venture capital, Arcadian Capital, LLC which was filed in 2019 in a switch with her as a member, not manager, at her home address.
In one chapter of the saga, Arcadian was paid a “finders fee” of 330K for its part in introducing investors that grew Cura. It went on later to sue Cura Partners for $11.7 million in 2020 for basically another finders fee for introducing that turned Cura Partners into Curaleaf Holdings. That suit was settled out of court in July.
Arcadian Capital spun out a different entity during summer 2021 and is listed at a Beverly Hills address.
The speculation that Heidi was doing some little
drug deal gone wrong is so not right.
IMOO MOO
https://mjbizdaily.com/arcadian-cap...h-settlement-in-cannabis-acquisition-lawsuit/
https://www.arcadiancap.com/
I spent some time this evening looking to determine who owns the property where she lives. All I could find is that it is a rental/lease property and the construction was financed by Banc of CA.

Do you think it's owned by an LLC?

her son probably knew her phone password. My young nieces know their parents passcodes and they know mine as well. Kids love to play games on peoples phones lol

Interesting since none of my friends allow their young children to open their phones. The parents may do the accessing for them so the children can play games but the children do not know access codes. I'd guess most children by age 12-13yo have their own phones. My DD and her DH are very protective yet allowed the 12yo to receive a phone last Christmas. The child cannot have tic tok or FB, IG or any SM accts.

I believe the son of HP had his own phone.

Later that evening, she did not text her son goodnight nor did she return his message, which Wayne said was a little strange.
'Heidi is the type of mother who texts or calls her son, every night without fail when he's not with her,' he said.

Heidi Planck's ex-husband claims her boss wanted her laptop

I spent some time this evening looking to determine who owns the property where she lives. All I could find is that it is a rental/lease property and the construction was financed by Banc of CA.

Do you think it's owned by an LLC?
I haven’t checked to see who or what owns the property. A LLC in the name of 3129 Helms registered to ES and JS is associated with the address. Banc of CA made a loan for Construction when JS brother was CEO of that bank. He was forced to resign.
A year after CEO's ouster, palace intrigue grips Banc of California

Re: the alley behind H&F where Heidi was seen on video, walking with her pup

They seem to have food trucks that park in that alley and sell burgers and such, sometimes. There are a few announcements for them on the H&F FB page.

There is one food vendor who posted an aerial pic of the alley to show the venue of their food truck.

Not that I think that a food vendor has anything to do with Heidi's disappearance, but it might help to give the atmosphere of the alley. Sounds as if it could be a busy enough walk-through from the parking area that food trucks try to capture some dinnertime business.

imo

Not that I can imagine.
I meant to say- why are no flowers or vigil happening in front of Heidi’s house? Downtown LA behind the H&F building in a little space on a Sunday night would be a very uninviting space to congregate. Tonight there is a game at Staples Center, so there will be traffic and a lot of game goers. It’s right next to the vigil location.
And why did they choose the H+F location for the vigil? They obviously believe she disappeared from that location.

Re: the alley behind H&F where Heidi was seen on video, walking with her pup

They seem to have food trucks that park in that alley and sell burgers and such, sometimes. There are a few announcements for them on the H&F FB page.

There is one food vendor who posted an aerial pic of the alley to show the venue of their food truck.

Not that I think that a food vendor has anything to do with Heidi's disappearance, but it might help to give the atmosphere of the alley. Sounds as if it could be a busy enough walk-through from the parking area that food trucks try to capture some dinnertime business.

imo
Hi- do you have that shot? The ones I saw seem to be from a different part of the ally, between buildings and parking. Definitely no room for food trucks there. Thanks!

Interesting since none of my friends allow their young children to open their phones. The parents may do the accessing for them so the children can play games but the children do not know access codes. I'd guess most children by age 12-13yo have their own phones. My DD and her DH are very protective yet allowed the 12yo to receive a phone last Christmas. The child cannot have tic tok or FB, IG or any SM accts.

I believe the son of HP had his own phone.

Later that evening, she did not text her son goodnight nor did she return his message, which Wayne said was a little strange.
'Heidi is the type of mother who texts or calls her son, every night without fail when he's not with her,' he said.

Heidi Planck's ex-husband claims her boss wanted her laptop

Shrug. People parent differently. I guess my sister and her husband would be considered “lienent” parents, same as how heidis ex described her. Jmo

I never thought of Poshmark as somewhere one could shop for wigs, but that appears to be what Heidi was offering.

It is fairly normal to sell wigs and hair extensions on Poshmark, even used ones go for a decent price because they are pretty expensive to begin with so the demand is there.

From the different wigs/hair pieces she owned she seems like she loves to change up her looks. The question is just if she changes her looks for different personas to go unnoticed or if it's just a person who likes doing different things to their hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member